Islamic Forum
al-amiyr

Basic Arabic For A Quick Entry Into The Qur'an

bismillaahi-r-rahmaani-r-rahiym In the name of ALLAAH The ALL-Merciful The Most-Merciful

Let us call this Lesson One

The aim of these lessons is to help understand the basic Arabic language in order to quickly begin to enter the Qur'aan inshaa allaah. The Qur'aan is as vast as the whole creation and beyond so it does not mean that if one knows the entire Arabic language then one automatically will understand the whole of the Qur'aan. The Qur'aan contains dimensions of knowledge.

There are two verses of the Qur'aan that I have been studying now for about thirty years and I have not yet succeeded in giving it a satisfactory translation. I am wring a book about those two verses that could amount to almost a thousand pages. It is called The Qur'aan Cosmological Model (I have made a thread about it in this forum). Many scholars have sat in its company and they were all amazed at it. Even the world famous Muslim scholar Shaykh Ahmad Deedat was astounded at it when he first sat in a lecture back in 1993. He called it the greatest thing he came across in all his life. Before he died he conferred upon me his kufiyyah (religious cap that he always wore). It was the first time that he conferred it upon any one. May the mercy of ALLAAH be upon Shaykh Ahmad Deedat.

These lessons resulted out of a discussion between aburaihan and me. Hopefully he will continue from here to greater heights and institutions inshaa allaah. Whoever wish to join will add to all of us rising higher in our knowledge inshaa allaah.

Let us begin. Read carefully what is written on the following diagram Ar.001: The Parts of Speech

Ar.001.png

In the next part of the lesson we shall study some vocabulary (words of the language) inshaa Allah. Ask if you need to know anything or confirm to continue.

Edited by al-amiyr
  • Like 3

PropellerAds

salaam+

Jazakkallaahumma Khairun

Please continue

+salaam

salaam++

By tomorrow I will upload the vocabulary. By the fifth day you will be able to to identify a number of short sentences in the Qur'aan. You will also be able to translate back into Qur'aanic Arabic a number of short sentences. Inshaa allaah to everything we intend to do.

++salaam

+salaam

Continued from post#1

salaam+

This is the continuation of our little basic Arabic lessons for a quick entry into the Great Qur'aan. Learn what is written on the following three charts.

(1)

Ar.002.png

(2)

Ar.003.png

Question for now, " Do you know what are the sun letters ( al-huruwf-ush-shamsiyyatu) and what are the moon letters (al-huruwf-ul-qamariyyatu) of the Arabic Alphabet?

(3)

Ar.004.png

Also watch out for regular tests.

Learn them well. Later I will upload some important nouns inshaa allaah.

A-Salaamu "alaykum

Here are diagrams of Arabic Reading lessons I have begun to teach on Facebook. I will post them regularly 'in shaa' ALLAAH.

post-37367-0-06058400-1438604527_thumb.png