Islamic Forum
al-amiyr

Who In Your Opinion Was The Last Khaliyfah Of The Ummah.

as-salaamu "alaykum

I would like to know from the brothers and the sisters whom they do think was the last Khaliyfah of the Muslim Ummah. Think about it and give your answer. Do some research if necessary. I am trying to gather as much information about what Muslims are thinking about the matter. Hope to hear from you inshaa allaah.

PropellerAds

as-salaamu "alaykum

I would like to know from the brothers and the sisters whom they do think was the last Khaliyfah of the Muslim Ummah. Think about it and give your answer. Do some research if necessary. I am trying to gather as much information about what Muslims are thinking about the matter. Hope to hear from you inshaa allaah.

I am still hoping to hear from the brothers and sisters their answers inshaa allaah.

I guess Sultan Abdul Majeed Athani bin Abdulaziz of Ottoman Empire. But, the Empire was not included all the Muslim countries such as Morocco for example.

I guess Sultan Abdul Majeed Athani bin Abdulaziz of Ottoman Empire. But, the Empire was not included all the Muslim countries such as Morocco for example.

salaam+

You meant to say Sultan Abdul Hamid (II) bin (son of) Sultan Abdul Majid. Sultan Abdul Aziz was the uncle of Sultan Abdul Hamid (II) and the brother of Sultan Abdul Majid.

If a Khaliyfah ruled 100 hundred countries and lost 40 to his enemies does that make him still the Khaliyfah or did he loose the title? I just would like to know the opinions of the Muslims on the matter.

+salaam

• Like 1

as-salaamu "alaykum

I would say that Ali ibn Abi Talib was the last, but I'm not 100% sure