Islamic Forum
My Peace

Volunteers Needed For Fundraiser

Hi all,

My Peace is Australia’s fastest growing Islamic not for profit organisation aimed at breaking the barriers between Muslims and Non-Muslims in Australia and around the World.

We are looking for natural passionate fundraisers to be part of a team based in Bankstown Sydney. This new role is an exciting opportunity to 'make it your own' and we want to hear from creative thinkers who like to have their opinions heard.

To be successful you will be an excellent communicator, with a track record of achieving your goals. You will be passionate about making a positive difference to the world we live in.

Would you like to work within a team of fundraisers contributing to a positive team atmosphere?

We are looking for,

• Proactive, solution-focused individuals determined to exceed delegated targets
  • Confident and reliable
  • Commitment to the work of My Peace & general interest in Islam
  • Friendly, fun loving personality
  • Full time positions available
  • 18 years or older

To apply please send your resume to mypeaceorg[at]gmail.com

Thank You!

• Like 1

PropellerAds

:sl:

I Must say that you guys have done very well. And that Facebook page has a lot of members. May Allah Bless you in abundance for your hard work. I can only see you guys moving forward with this project.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By happy spirit
      What is happiness?
      What, then, is this happiness, and how does one achieve happiness?!
      Happiness is the constant feeling of elation, tranquility, generosity and joy. This feeling of contentment comes as a result of always having three states: one’s self being in a good state, one’s life being good, and expecting that one’s final abode will be good.
      With regards to these three states, man starts by asking questions about the self. These questions grow larger as he grows older, and he does not find happiness until he answers the questions which come to his mind:
      • Who owns this universe and controls all its affairs?
      • Who created me and created this universe around me?
      • Who am I? Where do I come from? Why was I created?
      Where will my destiny take me?
      https://www.path-2-happiness.com/en/all-people-are-looking-for-happiness-so-where-is-the-path
    • By Ade Agis
      Hello everyone. The muslim forum I used to write at has been closed so I moved ^^
      I am in a doubtful situation: I've been almost 2 years looking for a job, possibly according to my studies, which I came to finish with heavy efforts (terrible student).  I was not able (neither I've been now) to find anything out of them, till now. In the middle of these 2 years I became muslim, I was able to generously pray the mandatory ones (and even more) till I found a job which didn't required experience and which also made my studies worthy (a diamond ore, we could say). The thing is, while my mother forbade me to go to Masjids (she's afraid of the Umma, generally and despises the religion) she also forbade me to reveal that I am muslim. She's toughly serious with this... meanwhile, I've been losing Dhuhr and Asr (I recovered them with 2+2+2+2 rakats after maghrib every time I came back home) since I started.
      I made tayammum sometimes, and mumbled silently while working, also praying back at home. But I don't really know how this works, if I am doing something wrong, besides it could be dangerous for me to reveal my religion, and if I lost the job cause of this my parents could really take their favours away from me... and it may also become impossible to get another job (knowing how much I took to find this one) or finding another one just to have the same problem...
      The thing is I prayed there (moving my mouth in a very stealthy way), without postures, while working. ¿Could it count? I need to travel by car to my workplace so I made the traveler's prayer, when Dhuhr and Asr. But it felt so poor...
      The second thing is that the items I make (in a halal way) are used to haram issues (wine bottles, bank furnitures, parts of gambling items/machines, its kinda one of those things...)
      Leaving the job would be a major risk (I, and a loss of time and money and a motive of agitation to me), telling what I am, too.
      When Ramadan comes I could have a way to hide it, (and perform at least Dhuhr's one) properly but I am nuts about it at this moment... when passed a year or two I may also leave the job (cause I need the experience years to find another one, similar but with no haram things around), but feeling unsecure about where I shall fall. I want to know how to compensate this before the God, how much trouble i am getting to myself. And about Jumuah prayer, well... my parents forbade me to go to any Masjid, with such severity in their manners about it, specially my mother.
      thank you...
    • By SadiqIbnUmar
      Al-salamu alaikom wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh,
      Myself: I am a simple man just enjoying the gifts of Allah (SWT). Alhamdulillah, I spent so many years in darkness and I now am able to live in the light and truth of Allah (SWT). I am on a journey to strengthen my deen. 
      Fi aman Allah
      Sadiq
    • By dot
      If he's good enough for you, he's good enough for me.. he scores another few, I'll be Muslim too..
      If he's good enough for you, he's good enough for me.. he's sitting in the mosque, that's where I wanna be.