Islamic Forum
Luckee

Do Only The Sad Become Muslim?

In the sense of infidels that are plenty on earth, how come only the real sad, negative, suicidal, angry, emprisoned, troubled, etc become Muslim?

Why does Allah not put any effort at all to recruit happy infidels? It seems like those happy, fortunate, joyful, content, infidels are untouchable...

Only if I get real depressed and sad, then I desire submission to Allah. Strongly desire it!

When I'm happy and joyful, and inspired to live my life to the fullest, Islam seems like totally backwards and illogical.

Does this mean that all joyful and happy and fortunate infidels are under the care of the devil? Whats going on there?

Does this mean that Allah is allowing the devil to take them up a fake earthly heaven. Then that heaven will be the hellfire in the afterlife.

In that sense, according to Islam, we have to enter hellfire in this life in order to reach the heaven in afterlife?

Also, there are now communities arising all over the internet that promote submission to inspiration. In that sense, from Islams point of view, they are promoting submission to the Devil. These people are very powerful, joyful, wealthy, succesful, inspired, free, etc. Yet, these are all earthly achievements, so thats the earthly heaven I was talking about. And they promote the bringing down of heaven unto earth aswell. Obviously this is the case with all technology preparing us for heaven to truely become our natural state of being.

In that sense, any joy in this life is highly not recommended by Islam, besides the joy you are granted from Allah.

Edited by Luckee

PropellerAds

I have met many non muslims who have become muslims not because they were upset of sad but because they recognise it as the truth. for example one of the physio's at the place i train recently embraced Islam, honestly one of the happiest guys you will ever see always has a smile on his face always joking since the day i met him years ago.

Your questions simply have no grounding, your making claims in your questions that have no base.

I don't think so. Islam has many powerful and rich followers too, for example people in Qatar, which is the richest country on earth by now. Don't forget Saudi Arabian nobles who are in oil industries, people of Brunei, Kuwait, etc.

But yes, technically Islam told us to hold ourselves from doing many pleasant activities like free sex, drinking, etc. But remember than this world will only last for human more or less than a hundred year while hereafter lasts forever. So, what is the better choice for you : limited happiness in a second or eternal happiness, where we can get EVERYTHING we want? It is up to you

Most westerner's who convert to Islam tend to be emotionally or religiously confused although I would not say they are depressed or anything along those lines. Most like myself converted to Islam simply because of western politics displaying Islam as peaceful and violent Islam as "unIslamic". It is a propaganda tool I fell for coming from a Christian/Liberal background.

But Heaven can never be brought down to earth because heaven requires perfection................... human are not perfect and are quite the polar opposite.

Most westerner's who convert to Islam tend to be emotionally or religiously confused although I would not say they are depressed or anything along those lines. Most like myself converted to Islam simply because of western politics displaying Islam as peaceful and violent Islam as "unIslamic". It is a propaganda tool I fell for coming from a Christian/Liberal background.

Western Politics displaying Islam as Peaceful!!! You rather looking emotionally and religiously confused there.

In that sense, any joy in this life is highly not recommended by Islam, besides the joy you are granted from Allah.

The joy granted to us by Allah is plenty. The joy of standing before, and speaking to the creator of the universe, of helping others, of being generous, of loving your wife, of raising your children, of obeying your parents, of being useful and active in your community, and above all the joy of loving your creator and living under his mercy and blessing.

On the other side, the joy forbidden is that which is harmful to you and/or to the community.. the joy of free sex, getting drunk, gambling.. etc.

Which type of joy do you prefer? its all up to you..

• Like 1

I don't think so. Islam has many powerful and rich followers too, for example people in Qatar, which is the richest country on earth by now. Don't forget Saudi Arabian nobles who are in oil industries, people of Brunei, Kuwait, etc.

But yes, technically Islam told us to hold ourselves from doing many pleasant activities like free sex, drinking, etc. But remember than this world will only last for human more or less than a hundred year while hereafter lasts forever. So, what is the better choice for you : limited happiness in a second or eternal happiness, where we can get EVERYTHING we want? It is up to you

What does eternity mean? Do you even know what it means? It means without beginning and end. We will not be granted eternity. Only The One can be eternal. We are not Allah to be eternal. We are not The One. We are not Without beginning and without end.

What does eternity mean? Do you even know what it means? It means without beginning and end. We will not be granted eternity. Only The One can be eternal. We are not Allah to be eternal. We are not The One. We are not Without beginning and without end.

No,I mean eternal happiness in heaven LATER in hereafter. Or should I say forever? Whatever the right phrase, the point is we won't die again in heaven and the happiness there, much more satisfying and also incomparable to earth's short happiness, will never end

The joy granted to us by Allah is plenty. The joy of standing before, and speaking to the creator of the universe, of helping others, of being generous, of loving your wife, of raising your children, of obeying your parents, of being useful and active in your community, and above all the joy of loving your creator and living under his mercy and blessing.

On the other side, the joy forbidden is that which is harmful to you and/or to the community.. the joy of free sex, getting drunk, gambling.. etc.

Which type of joy do you prefer? its all up to you..

I prefer bondage, when I'm afraid of freedom.

No,I mean eternal happiness in heaven LATER in hereafter. Or should I say forever? Whatever the right phrase, the point is we won't die again in heaven and the happiness there, much more satisfying and also incomparable to earth's short happiness, will never end

We, who is we? You don't die again in heaven? How can there be life in heaven when there is no death. How can there be a beginning for you in heaven when there is no end?

are these sad also?

Are these infidels?

Edited by Luckee

I have met many non muslims who have become muslims not because they were upset of sad but because they recognise it as the truth. for example one of the physio's at the place i train recently embraced Islam, honestly one of the happiest guys you will ever see always has a smile on his face always joking since the day i met him years ago.

Your questions simply have no grounding, your making claims in your questions that have no base.

Is he an Infidel?

Someone who might be sad, would be drawn to submission and receive the benefit of great peace and contentment beyond measure.

Someone who is happy with his life and does not believe in Allah and you present him or her with the idea of Islam or the Qu'ran, they will be blind to it's truth. It does not reach their reality at all. It's like a joke to them.

Why is this so? Why do only the infidels with the hard life grow up and become fully dedicated Muslims? Even more dedicated Muslims then those who were born Muslim!

Edited by Luckee

We, who is we? You don't die again in heaven? How can there be life in heaven when there is no death. How can there be a beginning for you in heaven when there is no end?

We : muslims

Yes, we don't die again in heaven. Don't ask about impossibility to Allah. He created Prophet Isa (pbuh) without father even Prophet Adam (pbuh) was created out of nothing. The earthly life is just a test. After passing the test, we will be granted eternal life in heaven or hell depend on our actions on earth

We : muslims

Yes, we don't die again in heaven. Don't ask about impossibility to Allah. He created Prophet Isa (pbuh) without father even Prophet Adam (pbuh) was created out of nothing. The earthly life is just a test. After passing the test, we will be granted eternal life in heaven or hell depend on our actions on earth

You think you will be granted eternal life by Allah, heaven or hell, when you KNOW there is only ONE eternal being and Allah is The One. There is non like Him! So you are saying that all Muslims become Allah in the afterlife?

Edited by Luckee

The joy of standing before, and speaking to the creator of the universe, of helping others, of being generous, of loving your wife, of raising your children, of obeying your parents, of being useful and active in your community, and above all the joy of loving your creator and living under his mercy and blessing.

This is very peaceful and joyful to me. Exciting. Passionate. Inspiring. Loving.

I know that true believers are very peaceful and content and happy in that way. Especially as they keep their faith, peace and clarity of mind even in the face of great struggle. Only for the true believers ofcourse.

You think you will be granted eternal life by Allah, heaven or hell, when you KNOW there is only ONE eternal being and Allah is The One. There is non like Him! So you are saying that all Muslims become Allah in the afterlife?

Being eternal doesn't mean we become Allah. Prophet Khidir (pbuh) also granted eternal life, but doesn't mean he is Allah. Our "eternity" is different with Allah's eternity. Allah's eternity is without end and without beginning. While our "eternity" has beginning and the "end" is depend on Allah. Prophet Khidir (pbuh) who lives from his time until the end of time has beginning, his birth. And his eternity ends at doomsday because at that time, even Archangel Gabriel will die. Every living thing will die, but later everyone will be resurrected and sorted by Allah to enter eternal life whether in heaven or hell forever. And as far as I know, that "forever" will be without end or if there's another policy, that is up to Allah's decision

Edited by Raihanna

Being eternal doesn't mean we become Allah. Prophet Khidir (pbuh) also granted eternal life, but doesn't mean he is Allah. Our "eternity" is different with Allah's eternity. Allah's eternity is without end and without beginning. While our "eternity" has beginning and the "end" is depend on Allah. Prophet Khidir (pbuh) who lives from his time until the end of time has beginning, his birth. And his eternity ends at doomsday because at that time, even Archangel Gabriel will die. Every living thing will die, but later everyone will be resurrected and sorted by Allah to enter eternal life whether in heaven or hell forever. And as far as I know, that "forever" will be without end or if there's another policy, that is up to Allah's decision

Eternity does not include the idea of beginning nor end. There is no beginning to eternity and no end to eternity.

Eternity does not include the idea of beginning nor end. There is no beginning to eternity and no end to eternity.

Read again in your other thread. If you have found another phrase for "living without end" in heaven/hell, then tell me

This is very peaceful and joyful to me. Exciting. Passionate. Inspiring. Loving.

I know that true believers are very peaceful and content and happy in that way. Especially as they keep their faith, peace and clarity of mind even in the face of great struggle. Only for the true believers ofcourse.

Now you seem closer to the truth. Its true, believers can withstand calamities, A believer knows that whatever happens to them is good, even though it may look otherwise. They enjoy a peaceful and truly happy life. This is because they know that we are all living here only for a very short period of time, as a test ground, before we go to the eternal life awaiting us all.

SubhanAllah :)

The ignorance in this message/post is either just too deep or idiotically laughable, either way your questions only indicate that you're the sad soul who is in dire need of Allah's guidance but sadly, due to the sad state of your stupendous stupidity and stubborness you keep refusing Allah's guidance hence the explanation of your current sad state of being far away from Islam until you yourself decide that Islam is your only true religion that can save you from both the misery of the sinning life you're in and your eternal doom on Judgment Day -if you don't sincerely embrace Islam.

Why don't you ask your incredibly ignorant questions to non-Arab Muslims who became Muslim purely for the sake of Allah like Sheikh Yusuf Estes and brother Abdur-Raheem Green and others? Do you think they became Muslim because they used to live 'sad miserable lives' and chose Islam as a way to happiness? Only Allah knows best.

SubhanAllah :)

The ignorance in this message/post is either just too deep or idiotically laughable, either way your questions only indicate that you're the sad soul who is in dire need of Allah's guidance but sadly, due to the sad state of your stupendous stupidity and stubborness you keep refusing Allah's guidance hence the explanation of your current sad state of being far away from Islam until you yourself decide that Islam is your only true religion that can save you from both the misery of the sinning life you're in and your eternal doom on Judgment Day -if you don't sincerely embrace Islam.

^^ :mellow: If I ask someone a question, I should be able to do so without having people patronize my question. This is how people learn anything, by asking questions.

------------

Anyways, [at]Luckee, I used to think that as well, that 'sad' people must be the only ones turning to religion. However, now I do not believe that people have to be in a sad situation to turn to God or decide to embrace Islam, because I see plenty of happy people embrace Islam as well. Also, I believe it is subjective to each person, and I can't generalize why people do what they do. In my case, I was born into a non practicing Muslim family. Life was going pretty good for me and I always felt like I 'had it all.' However, I used to wonder why, if I did indeed 'have it all,' why I continued to have this nagging empty feeling inside. No matter how many joys I had experienced throughout the course of my day, at the end of the day, that nagging feeling would return. I had a feeling it had something to do with something beyond the short term joyous experiences. So eventually I started reading about and listening to lectures about Islam, and reading what God had to say to me. And eventually I felt like that was it, that was what was missing. I felt that no other experiences or joys would fill my heart as much as having some connection to God. Anyways, my point is that in my (subjective) case, I do not believe I started practicing Islam just because of some sad event in my life, or social issues.

With regards to your thought that we are not to be people who are joyous; I think some people through their words/actions may lead you to think that. I don't believe that is true. The good practicing Muslims (on a personal level) I know, whenever I see them, they are always calm, peaceful, alert to their surroundings, to other people, kind, considerate, they don't get easily upset or upset over trivial things. I haven't seen them sitting around all serious or frustrated, or upset, or angry about something or the other. Also, in terms of hardships, everyone is going to go through it whether Muslim or not. That does not mean that going to Heaven means going through hardships and only hardships. Joyous times are also a means of getting to Heaven (Remembering God's blessings, being thankful, giving thanks to God, etc.).

I have a hard time articulating things so I will leave you with a quote and 2 links that *might* clarify to you a bit.

"The practices and beliefs that people see as hardships have been added to religion and passed on as if they were a part of the real religion by polytheists or by people who deny religion and try to distance others from religion. Yet others have adopted an ostentatious manner in their observance of religion, thinking that if they perform harder things to show themselves as more pious, that will be more generally acceptable. However, our Prophet (saas) has always ordered Muslims around him to make religion "easier." As a result, righteous Muslims should obey this command and should not suffer the consequences of representing easy things as hard. One of our Prophet's (saas) sayings on this matter is as follows: Our Prophet (saas), in the light of these verses, invites us in following our religion to declare: "Religion is easiness." (Sahih Bukhari) "

And this is the link: http://harunyahya.com/en/works/2751/Islam-the-religion-of-ease

And this: http://harunyahya.com/en/works/2818/faith-the-way-to-happiness

• Like 3

If you have found another phrase for "living without end" in heaven/hell, then tell me

Yes, I have found it. A long long long time ago.

The other phrase for "living without end" in heaven/hell is as follows:

"Living without beginning" in heaven/hell.

Edited by Luckee