Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Raihanna

Dirty Words Are Everywhere?

Assalamuaikum,

I saw on our beloved forum that members now could easily and freely write dirty words that either provoked or insulted another members. Even some of them insulted our prophet or teachings!

It dissapointed me to see those lowly actions on Islamic forum. Even if you, moderators/admins/guardians can't ban members easily, but surely you can delete those posts that filled with dirty words. It is to maintain the image of this Islamic forum as a peaceful forum with well-mannered members.

I do hope moderators/admins/guardians will think about my suggestion. All I hope is a good Islamic forum where I can learn and discuss about Islam peacefully without any troll/spam/junker interfering.

Wassalam

Edited by Raihanna
  • Like 1

PropellerAds

:wa:

Please report those posts!

:sl:

To keep our forum clean and friendly, we need your help. Moderators alone cannot read each and every post made throughout the day, each day. We need good members like you to report bad posts so that they draw our attention, then we take proper actions against the post and the poster, according to our strict rules. Members who would like to help can take it a step further and join our team to become an IF Guardian, which gives you the power not just to report bad posts, but also to hide them until reviewed by mods, and to ban newbie spammers with one click. This is an invitation to all good members who want to help us maintain our friendly and clean standards.

• Like 1