Islamic Forum
Python

Jinn

Why do Muslims believe in the existence of Demon? How do demons look like? Have anyone here come across Jinn? I am very interested to know.

PropellerAds

Why do Muslims believe in the existence of Demon? How do demons look like? Have anyone here come across Jinn? I am very interested to know.

there is already a topic about that, read here

Jinns, black magic and exorcism

http://www.gawaher.com/topic/739280-jinns-black-magic-exorcism/

Have anyone here come across Jinn?

i have, during Islamic exorcism Ruqya, actually you can feel them inside your body during Islamic exorcism. Jinn connect to the nerve system in brain that is how they possess people, and they move through blood inside the body of human.

You can not see Jinns or Demons.

• Like 1

You can not see Jinns or Demons.

in some occasion you can but not in thereal shape.

and you can also feel them during Islamic ruqya if they are inside the body. Islamic qurya is done to get rid of Djinn from the body of a sick person.

i have, during Islamic exorcism Ruqya, actually you can feel them inside your body during Islamic exorcism. Jinn connect to the nerve system in brain that is how they possess people, and they move through blood inside the body of human.

Awesome! I've been searching for someone who can explain me what Jins are like.

in some occasion you can but not in thereal shape.

and you can also feel them during Islamic ruqya if they are inside the body. Islamic qurya is done to get rid of Djinn from the body of a sick person.

Ok, what does Islam say on marrying Jinns. Is it really possible?

Awesome! I've been searching for someone who can explain me what Jins are like.

Ibn Taymiyah's Essay on The Jinn

Ok, what does Islam say on marrying Jinns. Is it really possible?

not that is not possible, but it is possible that Jinn female got in love with you, and then she can make troubles for you mentally. That is one of the reason why Jinns possess other people.

As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

How do you know the Jinn connect to the nervous system? Do you have proof, i.e. a personal experience, word of some Shaykh, heard a Jinn say this etc? Or is it just a guess since that's what I would guess also? Do you have an on how they control the nervous system?

Jazakumu Allahu khairan

As-salamu 'alaikum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

How do you know the Jinn connect to the nervous system? Do you have proof, i.e. a personal experience, word of some Shaykh, heard a Jinn say this etc? Or is it just a guess since that's what I would guess also? Do you have an on how they control the nervous system?

Jazakumu Allahu khairan

i read it in a text from a person who are profesional in Islamic exorcism.

but that it is like he said beacuse of two reasons

1.during Islamic exorcism, if djinns are inside the body, and if you have question you just think on it and djinns respond, by shaking your head, with yes :yes: or no like this :no:

i wondered allways if they really could know read minds

114:5 “Those who instil evil thoughts into the hearts of men.”

if they have possibility to get evil thoughts into humans mind and hearts, then why would it be strange hat they could read your thoughts when you think about them?

Do you have an on how they control the nervous system?

no

but, it is logically that they can control it during ruqya beacuse if you ever watched Ruqya, you would see how people bodies behave , even sometime people are not aware of it.

Python:From experience, it is best NOT to be overly curious about the Jinn, as it opens the doors for questions that should not be asked. My friend in England just had to be curious and now she cannot nor can the Imams rid her of a Jinn that is in love with her. She is miserable most of the time and is plagued a lot by it. She has gone through many exercisms but it still remains, Astaghfirullah, A'udhu billahi minashaitanir rajim.

I have seen so much devastation by jinn pessession, it is best to just know the basics and not delve into the unknown, Inshallah. It is like pouring a whole bottle of soap into a washing maching and turning on the hot water, the hotter the water the more suds come out. Thats what happens when we delve into the world of the Jinn.To rid oneself of the suds you have to add fabric softener. So it is for the Jinn, you will need Qur'an and exercism..and sometimes, people do not make back or live long. Just be wise and careful, Inshallah.

Python:From experience, it is best NOT to be overly curious about the Jinn, as it opens the doors for questions that should not be asked. My friend in England just had to be curious and now she cannot nor can the Imams rid her of a Jinn that is in love with her. She is miserable most of the time and is plagued a lot by it. She has gone through many exercisms but it still remains, Astaghfirullah, A'udhu billahi minashaitanir rajim.

So whom do you want me to overly curious about? Disgusting human females? I would rather be a single for the rest of my life than having a human female as my partner. Like I said they are the WORST of all creatures.

Its not my call to steer your life, but being overly curious about your Creator would be a start. But since you have no religion, that's out of the question. Don't like females...then be alone..i would never suggest you be homosexual or any other thing besides being a man.QUESTION: Have you met all females or all creatures to know that females are the worst of them? There is a lot of help out there you know!

Disgusting human females? I would rather be a single for the rest of my life than having a human female as my partner. Like I said they are the WORST of all creatures.

You seem like someone who had bad experience with them. But know that there are females who can make your life shine with bright colors, just as there are ones who can make your life bad as hell. Don't shun half of the humans just because who met some bad examples. There is surely someone out there who can change your mind.

There is also the possibility that the problem may be yourself, .. the way you treat a female. May be if you tell us more, we could help.

Salam, yes Jinns do exist, though we dont have any power to see them, they look ultimately scary.

Salam, yes Jinns do exist, though we dont have any power to see them, they look ultimately scary.

They look ultimately scary? Have you seen them?

From the Quran i know some details. There are two creations of Allah. One is the human race, and the other is the Jinn race. Both have free will, i.e., they can either obey or disobey Allah. Humans are visible, have no powers. Jinns are invisible in normal circumstances (means they have power to appear even as a human, dont know in much detail), have powers, they also follow Allah and there are bad jinns too... Like good and bad humans. Bad Jinns follow Satan. Many Surahs are recited specially to guard humans from Jinns and Satans. Qul nas and Qul falak are the most powerful surahs.

Edited by infogirl
  • Like 1

What is the scriptural evidence for this “ultimately scary” idea? They’re invisible to the naked eye and therefore any physical appearance they may take on is just one of their illusions. If I had to take a wild guess I’d say that if you could invent some machine that could pick up on their energy signature and allow you to look at them, what you’d see would be just that: some kind of energy. It would be kind of like how the alien view life forms with his heat vision in the movie “Predator”, only maybe not as grainy and colorful. But who knows? And what does it matter anyway?

There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about the devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe, and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them. They themselves are equally pleased by both errors and hail a materialist or a magician with the same delight. –from the introduction to “The Screwtape Letters”

On 11/22/2012 at 12:15 PM, Python said:

Pagan Gods are called demons in Christianity and Jinns in Islam . I am Ibilis worshiper tbh .

2 hours ago, CaptainHowdy said:

I am Ibilis worshiper

Really, you worship the devil? but why then you label yourself a Hinduism follower?

22 minutes ago, dot said:

Really, you worship the devil? but why then you label yourself a Hinduism follower?

Devil corrupted from Sanskrit Devi which is feminine aspect of Energy . Nothing evil about that  uwu . Melek taus is quite similar to that of Hindu God Karthikey . Same Pagan gods , different names as per the people and region . Also to mention if you look at Satan and Shiva they are quite similar . Pitchfork and Trishul . associated with darkness , serpents . Sounds allegory tbh fam .

4 hours ago, dot said:

Hinduism follower?

Its just the different name for same God. Okay . Shiva is associated and is the Lord of darkness . He is also associated with serpents . Satan is hebrew word meaning adversary . The Yezidi’s aka Devil Worshippers have in their language Sanskrit words and terms only found in the Hindu Veda’s which they state they brought with them out of India. The symbol of the God of the Yezidi’s, Shaitan is the peaco ck and the serpent. They also show Shaitan as an eternally young boy, sometimes with peacoc k feathers around Him. The symbol of this God is also the Sajak’s the bronze image of the pea c ock#. And seven bronze peaco c k images are carried on a throne by the Yezidi’s for their sacred festival. The Yezidi’s also practice the same Linga worship that is common in Hinduism. Along with other rites found in Hinduism. Such as the belief in icon’s the incarnations of Gods in human form. And the carrying of the Sajak’s is also found in India with the image of the deity being carried thought the towns and villages by the Priests and given offerings by the people. Which is how the Yezidi procession of the seven Sajak’s are done.

In Southern India were Hinduism survived the most intact The God Shiva is represented by the peacoc k and serpent and shown in His most ancient and original form as the eternally young boy, the Kumara or Lord. This Kumara is shown riding a peaco ck and carrying the VEL, the spear. Which is the image of Shiva and worshiped as such. In His temples they place the Sajak the bronze peaco ck as the symbol of the God Shiva. The Linga the Yezidi women pray to is the form of Shaitan in their ancient rites in which they ask to be made pregnant by the Linga of Melek Taus. The Linga is the form of Shiva and worshipped as Shiva in Hinduism. Just as they are worshipped by the Yezidi as the form of Shaitan. The Linga is the symbol of the spine and soul and its energies.

Satan is the Hindu God Shiva.

In the Bible Satan is shown as the serpent which is the ancient Hindu image of Satam Shiva. Note in the book of Revelations the Anti-Christ is called the Serpent. This is the ancient title of the Siddha’s the ancient Gentile Priesthood in ancient Hinduism is called the NAGA’s which means Serpents. Who’s god is Sata Shiva. The spirit of Christ Consciousness is about keeping the serpent energy unawakened and bound and thus humanity on the level consciousness that is called Suffering in Hinduism. Hinduism states the dark age of mankind is because the serpent energy is unawakened in the root chakra.

Edited by CaptainHowdy
Wew didnt know pea co ck will be censored