Islamic Forum
female

Help Meee

he wants to get rid of me and I want to get rid of him. i am not married to him in halal way. divorce is not working for now because of some financial stuff. he can stay away from me but I don't have a job and I can't stay away from him. afer everything we have to sleep together and talk to eachother like a husband and wife. he doesn't like my looks neither does he desire me. i don't care.

he gets tons of women and he gets to go out, and do everything else. i can't due to financial problems. i have to keep him in my head and sleep with him while he is having fun. how do I end everything with him? i can't spend another year with him. ignore him. how do i ignore him when he knows i am attracted and seduced by him? i
hate him
.most difficult man in my life. maybe i go back to college and forget about him, god willing. but how do I get him out of ymself ? Ii sleep with him. just sleep not have relations.

PropellerAds

Assalamualaikum,

Oh, dear... Why don't you move to your family/relatives' house for a while until you can get a job? If you don't have any or can't do that, you can borrow money from someone or sell your possessions to get enough money to rent a place to stay. For now, don't expect luxury as long as you can get a place to live that separated from him. Take any jobs that you can get, even with low salary, just for survive and being separated with him. What you have done with him is a big sin. Ask for forgiveness from Allah immediately!

To forget him, just make yourself busy to the point that you have no time to think about him. Read a book, involve in charity, surf the net, cook, draw, write, take a walk, or whatever that can distract your thoughts of him.

I hope the best for you :)

Wassalam

Salaam.

I agree. Different women have different ways of quitting habits or people. You could go cold turkey- take a deep breath and severe his presence, distract yourself with faith and other challenging activities. Knitting can be surprisingly addictive; reading is a wonderful escape.

Some folk distance themselves slowly but if you're that crazy over him, I'd do it quickly and with certainty. Also- don't keep telling yourself not to think about him. If you keep saying "don't think about pink elephants with yellow polka dots", guess what you're gonna end up picturing? Just divert your thoughts. Insha'Allah you will find a way. Peace be with you.

he wants to get rid of me and I want to get rid of him. i am not married to him in halal way. divorce is not working for now because of some financial stuff. he can stay away from me but I don't have a job and I can't stay away from him. afer everything we have to sleep together and talk to eachother like a husband and wife. he doesn't like my looks neither does he desire me. i don't care.

he gets tons of women and he gets to go out, and do everything else. i can't due to financial problems. i have to keep him in my head and sleep with him while he is having fun. how do I end everything with him? i can't spend another year with him. ignore him. how do i ignore him when he knows i am attracted and seduced by him? i hate him.most difficult man in my life. maybe i go back to college and forget about him, god willing. but how do I get him out of ymself ? Ii sleep with him. just sleep not have relations.

sister I have solution for your problem.....

to avoid attraction recite the following verses:

1)LA ILAHA ILLA ANTA SUBHANA KA INNI KUNTUM MINAZ ZAWLIMEEN(AYAT E KAREEMA)

2)Allah-HOO NOOR-US-SAMAWAT-E-WAL-ARD

3)and ayat ul kursi

This solution to avoid gender attraction is described by Shams uddin Azeemi....a well known religious

figure in Pakistan...It works 100%

offer tahjud,pray 5 times atleast...because prayer strengthens human's will against forbidden actions...........

Edited by rameesha