27 replies to this topic

#21 Nightingale

Nightingale

• IF Guardian
  • 676 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Writing, Learning, Soccer, Traveling
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

That is great news alhamdulillah! As for your middle son, I can only say that insha'Allah he will come to realize the truth of Islam. But he sounds like the majority of my family. There are times that you can't reason with them, as I am sure might be the case with your son. And I am hoping that your daughter continues to grow closer into the faith so that she will say her shahadah as well. :)

#22 why?

why?

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:question!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

sallam alaykom

Alhamdolellah for his help to you and your children

I think you must read about Prophet Mohammad's behavior with children, her daughter Fatemah and his grandsons. there are great stories that can help you to leader your children. good Duas can help you.

Inshaallah Allah helps you. الله یرزق من یشاء بغیر حساب

#23 New Muslimah

New Muslimah

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

Salam Alaikum,

I have only just dropped by. I just wanted to let you know that since my last post my daughter has embraced Islam, and accepted the hijab, Alhamduillah! She is now wearing the hijab to school every day. I am so happy and really proud of her. 

But my son is increasingly becoming a problem which I'm not sure I can deal with. In the last month I've seen a side to him which I've never seen before, and I don't like it one bit. I don't know what to do with him, but things are getting to a point that I'm not sure what I can do. I've never felt that way before. So mixed with my joy there is a great deal of sadness right now. 

#24 Nightingale

Nightingale

• IF Guardian
  • 676 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Writing, Learning, Soccer, Traveling

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

I wish I could give you advice for your one son. Sadly, I don't really have any, though he sounds similar to my family in how he is acting. But Mashallah about your daughter! That is wonderful news itself. I'll be praying that things will continue to work out for you and your family, and especially your one son.

#25 New Muslimah

New Muslimah

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

I am actually looking for a bootcamp to send him too, but I don't know what is on offer really. It would have to be for at least several weeks, though I think he'd need longer, even up to 6 weeks. Unfortunately his behaviour is that bad and driving me to despair. I am quite ashamed to even mention it, but if I don't then there won't be any chance of getting it resolved.

#26 Saracen21stC

Saracen21stC

• IF Moderator
  • 3,259 posts
  • Interests:Studying Islam (and other religions), Learning different languages and cultures, reading (e)books (preferably religious and history books).

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

:sl:

Personally, I would ask him to reflect upon the source of food, clothes, money and all the things he is using for his happiness. He should respect the mother who is doing so much for him. This can also be used to make him understand why we should worship the Creator.

And Life is like this - Mixed with Joy and Happiness.

I have you and your son in my Prayers.

Edited by Saracen21stC, 09 February 2013 - 01:09 PM.

#27 New Muslimah

New Muslimah

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

Salam alaikum,

It's been a while since I was here, but I thought I would drop by to let you know how things are going for me and my family. 

My eldest and youngest son, as well as my daughter, have now been muslims for 9 months. 

And as for my middle son, who was giving me terrible problems earlier in the year, I am happy to say that he embraced Islam on the 25th of July. I think the suddenness of things shocked him and caused him to act out in a way he normally wouldn't, but that has all been solved with now. He is adjusting very well. 

My daughter absolutely loves the hijab. I am constantly finding out that kids can surprise you!  :yes:

#28 ala'adin

ala'adin

• PipPipPip
  • 793 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

Wa alaykum Salaam MashA thats amazing news sister, best news of the week!! May Allah bless your family