Islamic Forum

PropellerAds

Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome to this forum, Nadia94! I hope Allah will strengthen your new faith :)

Now that you have joined this nice forum, you can learn many things about Islam from any threads available or ask about anything Islamic-related. Insya Allah we will try to help you here.

Hope you will have a lovely and fruitful time here :)

Wassalam

Wa alaikum Assalam dear sister Nadia

welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:

New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmat'Ullahi wa barakatu (may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Congratulations sister Nadia on embracing Islam. You've made the best choice anyone can make in a lifetime, and you now have 2 billion brothers and sisters around the world.

All of us here are more than happy to help you with any questions that you may have, regarding the beautiful religion of Islam. Please ask all you want in the new Muslims Q&A section. You would probably find many of your questions pre-answered there already.

I also suggest that you browse this Quick How-to Guide For New Muslims , it has many video tutorials that would help you as a new Muslim.

May Allah Al-Mighty keep you always in the true path, make it easy for you and may He reward you with His blessings and happiness in both worlds, ameen.

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmat'Ullahi wa barakatu (may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Congratulations sister Nadia on embracing Islam. You've made the best choice anyone can make in a lifetime, and you now have 2 billion brothers and sisters around the world.

All of us here are more than happy to help you with any questions that you may have, regarding the beautiful religion of Islam. Please ask all you want in the new Muslims Q&A section. You would probably find many of your questions pre-answered there already.

I also suggest that you browse this Quick How-to Guide For New Muslims , it has many video tutorials that would help you as a new Muslim.

May Allah Al-Mighty keep you always in the true path, make it easy for you and may He reward you with His blessings and happiness in both worlds, ameen.

Jazakallah 5ayr! I only took my shahada 2 days ago. Even though I've been reading since spring last year, I'm still a baby in Islam. And I'm looking forward to read and learn more:)

• Like 2

I've promoted you to a full member, so that you can post all the questions that you want.

Jazakallah 5ayr! That's awesome!!!

:wa:

Welcome sis Nadiya from Norway - a New member in this New Year. Also a New Muslim!!

Glad to have you here...

Edited by Saracen21stC

we alikum eslam .. welcome and thats great to hear and have you here in the forum :)

Assalamu alaikum!

My name's Nadia, and I'm from Norway. I'm a relatively fresh Muslim...

Wa Alaiku Salam Nadia 

May Allah Guide us all amongst those He has Guided aright, you are welcome. 

wa alaykum as salaam 

great to have a new sister in Islam. May Allah guide you. Get involved in the forum discussions too!