Islamic Forum
andalusi

Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba

Golden ratio in Nature and Quran

Definition

ka04s3.jpg

Nature

Adolf Zeising, whose main interests were mathematics and philosophy, found the golden ratio expressed in the arrangement of branches along the stems of plants and of veins in leaves. He extended his research to the skeletons of animals and the branchings of their veins and nerves, to the proportions of chemical compounds and the geometry of crystals, even to the use of proportion in artistic endeavors. In these phenomena he saw the golden ratio operating as a universal law.[49] In connection with his scheme for golden-ratio-based human body proportions, Zeising wrote in 1854 of a universal law "in which is contained the ground-principle of all formative striving for beauty and completeness in the realms of both nature and art, and which permeates, as a paramount spiritual ideal, all structures, forms and proportions, whether cosmic or individual, organic or inorganic, acoustic or optical; which finds its fullest realization, however, in the human form."[50]

In 2003, Volkmar Weiss and Harald Weiss analyzed psychometric data and theoretical considerations and concluded that the golden ratio underlies the clock cycle of brain waves.[51] In 2008 this was empirically confirmed by a group of neurobiologists.[52]

In 2010, the journal Science reported that the golden ratio is present at the atomic scale in the magnetic resonance of spins in cobalt niobate crystals.[53]

Several researchers have proposed connections between the golden ratio and human genome DNA.[54][55][56]

Golden ratio in humans
2di0pc1.jpg

Golden ratio in position of Mekka and Kaba
(muslim holiest place), from North pole to Mekka, and from Mekka to south pole
nvxa8.jpg

Golden ratio in Quranic verse about Mekka

2a9paon.jpg
from the begining of the verse to en of the word Mekka there is 29 letter, and from Word mekka to end of the verse there is 18 letter.
We see clearly golden ration in nature, humans, position of Mekka, and quranic verse about Mekka.

Golden ratio in Quran

In this example we see clearly nummerical miracle, between odd and even numbers and how the correspond to sum of chapters and verses
25jjnmo.jpg
15gb8e8.jpg
24ys6rr.jpg

Here, we have repetetive nummerical values from the table above
for example chapters 85 and 99 have same nummerical value 107, we summerize all repetitive nummerical values
1z1wpyp.jpg

Here, we have non-repetitive nummerical values, and we summerize them also
259j3pj.jpg

We can clearly see golden ratio between Reptitive and non-repetitive nummerical values from this table
166k5z6.jpg

• Like 1

try with google earth program like i did and this is what i got

qxsbgo.jpg
dh651y.jpg
Mekka golden ratio in the world
12348,32 / 7631,68 = 1,618.......

NAUTILUS.jpg

very cool video about golden ratio

Conclusion is:

Golden ratio is like fingerprint of God in universe, that God is behind creation of nature, humans, universe and Quran, and that God ordered that Kaba shall be built on the golden ratio of the world.

human ear
OuterEarCochlea.gif

g13-1.jpg

Phi Proportions in Human Face-
g10-2.jpg

Phi Proportions in Insects-
golden5-1.jpg

Phi Spiral in Flowers-
g7-1.jpg

Phi Spiral in Plants-
photolog_20040420_elcamino.jpg
photolog_20040420_elcamino_clock.jpg
photolog_20040420_elcamino_anticloc.jpg

Phi Spiral in Screw Shells-
spiral9.jpg

Phi Spiral in Animal Horns-
g18-1.jpg

still_01.jpg

The mathematics of the golden ratio and of the Fibonacci sequence are intimately interconnected. The Fibonacci sequence is a recursive sequence, generated by adding the two previous numbers in the sequence.: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987...

fib%20table.jpg

Spiral aloe. Numerous cactus display the fobonacci spiral
Fibonacci%20sequence%20in%20nature.jpg

spore%20sidpix.jpg

I wasn't going to post again today but I noticed, when I checked it on my own calculator, that 29/18 came out as 1.611111111111111, not 1.6. All the same I have to say I am impressed. I mean, they didn't have Google Earth back *then*, now did they?

Edited by Yahya Sulaiman

I wasn't going to post again today but I noticed, when I checked it on my own calculator, that 29/18 came out as 1.611111111111111, not 1.6

That example was on letters, and since letters cannot be split, you should use your calculator's rounding function. In that verse it was Rounded to the Nearest Hundredth (1.61)

Another way of calculating it is dividing the number of letters (47) by the golden ratio:

47 / 1.618 = 29.04820766378245 = 29 letters

If there was one single letter missing or added, the ratio would never be constituted.

• Like 1

i would like to see if there is more golden ratio examples in quran besides this mecca verse golden ratio and connection between repetitive and non-reptitive number wich is 1,618.

Has nobody heard of tectonic plates and their movement?

1. Mecca is many kilometres away from the ratio.

2. Mecca may have been or may be in the future exactly within the ration - but as the plates drift, Mecca has moved and will move without considering any mathematical calculations by superstitious humans.

Has nobody heard of tectonic plates and their movement?

1. Mecca is many kilometres away from the ratio.

2. Mecca may have been or may be in the future exactly within the ration - but as the plates drift, Mecca has moved and will move without considering any mathematical calculations by superstitious humans.

1. yes, quran has informed us about tectonic plates movement

2. Mecca is placed now on the golden ratio, we dont talk about period about 1 million years or 100 million years when no mecca exist. nor do we talk about future.

we talk about right here right now. if you doubt , just use google earth and measure like i did and convince yourself. but, no matter what evidence you see, you will not believe in quran nor Islam.

Assalam alaikum

Golden Ratio Discovered in Quantum World: Hidden Symmetry Observed for the First Time in Solid State Matter

Jan. 7, 2010 — Researchers
from the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB), in
cooperation with colleagues from Oxford and Bristol Universities, as
well as the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK, have for the first time
observed a nanoscale symmetry hidden in solid state matter. They have
measured the signatures of a symmetry showing the same attributes as the
golden ratio famous from art and architecture.

100107143909.jpg                     

The magnetic field is used to tune the chains of spins to a quantum critical state.
The resonant modes (“notes”) are detected by scattering neutrons. These
scatter with the characteristic frequencies of the spin chains. (Credit:
Image courtesy of Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres)

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100107143909.htm

• Like 1

Golden Ratio Discovered in Quantum World: Hidden Symmetry Observed for the First Time in Solid State Matter

And this means what?

The Golden Ratio, or Phi, was used in ancient Egypt and Greek for 1000 years before Islam. So what exactly is the point of this article?

And this means what?

The Golden Ratio, or Phi, was used in ancient Egypt and Greek for 1000 years before Islam. So what exactly is the point of this article?

but dont you understand man?

Golden ratio was present in nature since the time of Creation long time Before it was discovered by ancient greeks and egyptians.

And in quran we can also see this ceration wich is actually interaction between

Nature-Quran-Position of The kaba

this correlation is on made by God, how. beacuse you cant put golden ratio in quran in such complex way in 6th Century. and not only that, you cant put Word mekka in quran in position of golden ratio, and mekka actually is in golden ratio position of the earth

Can someone please help with the count of the first part of the surah? I can't get to 29. I was able to count to 26. I did count hamza and alif as two letters but that didn't help.

Thanks