Islamic Forum
andalusi

Signs Of The Judgment Day, Muhammed Prophecies About Future

But all that stuff still doesn’t get mentioned until verse 37. You're telling me the passage is talking about Judgment Day before it brings up Judgment Day? Why would the rushing forth from the graves be mentioned first, and then the destruction of the world, the judgment of the individuals, the plunging of the damned into hell and the admission of the faithful into paradise? That one stick in the gears throws the sequence all out of whack, coming before all the rest. But let’s go ahead and give this explanation the benefit of the doubt. You still haven’t provided any good reason for believing verse 33 to be a prophecy when it comes right after a discourse on how Allah is the one who has all the power. He’s the one who made the sun, moon and stars, along with us; He is the Lord of the east and the west; all that is on the earth implores Him, et cetera.

this is like asking why did God think like this and that, you are trying to come into the mind of God, why he choose to put that verse in that position.

let this think logically now:

O tribe of jinn and of men, if you are able to pass through the confines of heaven and of earth, pass through them! You shall not pass through except with power

so in this statement except with power God gives us evidence that it is possible to penetrate into the space with power. i dont know why it is hard to understand this.

If I'm trying to come into His mind then you are so—and so, for that matter, is everyone who ever interprets anything they read in The Qur’an. Bringing a little bit of logic into the matter is inevitable. How else are we to go about the task of reading any sort of text? You’ve just said it yourself. And logically who here has the power? The “tribes of djinn and humans” being addressed? As I’ve pointed out, there are repeated references to how Allah has the power before we reach this point.

Look at it this way: what do we already know happened when some djinn got carried away and tried to pass through space?

We had sought the heaven but had found it filled with strong warders and meteors. And we used to sit on places (high) therein to listen. But he who listeneth now findeth a flame in wait for him. (Surah 72, verses 8-9, Pickthall)

Do you really think this was because they’re less powerful than a rocketship?

Edited by IAmZamzam

If I'm trying to come into His mind then you are so—and so, for that matter, is everyone who ever interprets anything they read in The Qur’an. Bringing a little bit of logic into the matter is inevitable. How else are we to go about the task of reading any sort of text? You’ve just said it yourself. And logically who here has the power? The “tribes of djinn and humans” being addressed? As I’ve pointed out, there are repeated references to how Allah has the power before we reach this point.

Look at it this way: what do we already know happened when some djinn got carried away and tried to pass through space?

We had sought the heaven but had found it filled with strong warders and meteors. And we used to sit on places (high) therein to listen. But he who listeneth now findeth a flame in wait for him. (Surah 72, verses 8-9, Pickthall)

Do you really think this was because they’re less powerful than a rocketship?

that is wrong translation of the verse, you need to understand arabic words , what quran realy say

وَأَنَّا لَمَسْنَا السَّمَاءَ فَوَجَدْنَاهَا مُلِئَتْ حَرَسًا شَدِيدًا وَشُهُبًاِ    

Waanna lamasna alssamaa fawajadnaha muliat harasan shadeedan washuhuban    

Shuhuban =projectiles(missiles), shooting star

look this

Scientific miracle in Quran, Gamma ray bursts in Quran, shooting stars/missiles

Edited by andalusi

Very well, I’ll fix it yet again:

We had sought the heaven but had found it filled with strong warders and shooting stars. And we used to sit on places (high) therein to listen. But he who listeneth now findeth a flame in wait for him.

And as before the main point of the passage remains undisturbed, whatever astronomical details may be involved. (Why is everything about science now anyway?)

Edited by IAmZamzam

Very well, I’ll fix it yet again:

We had sought the heaven but had found it filled with strong warders and shooting stars. And we used to sit on places (high) therein to listen. But he who listeneth now findeth a flame in wait for him.

And as before the main point of the passage remains undisturbed, whatever astronomical details may be involved. (Why is everything about science now anyway?)

Why is everything about science now anyway :D 

beacuse Islam is science, very advanced science.

Islam talks about big bang, scientists discover it 1400 years after

Islam talks about expansion of universe, scientists discover it 1400 years after

Islam say something then it is up to science to discover it with modern technology.

we continue with signs

Cattle Cloning prophecied in Quran

God informed us in quran what Satan told Him:

[004:119]  `And assuredly I(Satan) will lead them(humans) astray and assuredly I will arouse in them vain desires, and assuredly I will incite them and they will cut the ears of cattle; and assuredly I will incite them and they will alter Allah's creation.' And whoever takes Satan for a friend instead of Allah, he certainly suffers a manifest loss.

cloned_cattle_1.jpg

cloned_cattle_3.jpg

These are pictures of cloned cattles.  Notice how their ears were clipped.  Also, as we will see below, the Somatic Cells that
are used for cloning come from the ears (ear cells).

So why clone from the ear cells?

"Ear cells from a prize Japanese bull that were frozen and cultured in a lab over several months have successfully produced clones, challenging the notion that cells become too stale to duplicate.

Cells used in cloning generally are either fresh or have had fewer that 10 "passages," or periods in a culture medium. But in the current study, ear cells from 17-year-old bull Kamitakafuku went through up to 15 passages

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Ear+cells+from+Japanese+bull+produces+clones+after+prolonged+freezing-a061578317

Regarding the article above, as Dr. Harun Yahya quoted the German Federal Agricultural Research Center:

"The tissue collection phase is short and simple. Once an animal has been located and restrained, a tissue sample like an ear clipping can be collected within seconds. Furthermore, somatic cells can be collected from all species. … For cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, camelids and llamas, a unified and identical procedure can be used by obtaining a tissue sample from the ear using notchers which are also used for setting earmarks… Clearly, for all species lymphocytes could be used, but somatic cells from ear clippings will be much easier to obtain and are therefore preferable."

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_101.html

http://www.fao.org/docrep/008/a0070t/a0070t05.htm

"By Him in Whose Hand is my soul, the Hour will not come until a man’s whip and shoes talk to him, and his thigh will tell him about what happened to his family after he left!” (Tirmizi, Fitten 19, Hadith 2182)."

what is that whip?

this is whip he probabaly talked about

Mobile phone whip
drive-dock-extreme-handset-whip-bundle.j

is this not whip above these mobile phones

stock-photo-6186571-old-mobile-phone.jpg

old_mobile_phones_009.jpg

mobile-phone-rex_1686025c.jpg

That last one's interesting, but what about a man's shoes talking to him? Any technology like that on the horizon?

I have always wondered what 21:30 could possibly be talking about if not...well, some sort of singularity marking the origin of the universe...but as for Qur'an 51:47-48 I believe Mustansir Mir has explained that before. To "spread out the carpet and push out the roof" is an old Middle Eastern figure of speech referring to someone preparing a tent for a guest in the desert. I suppose the closest thing to an equivalent idiom in modern day English would be "rolling out the red carpet", although that has more to do with formality and regality; the former is more about just being hospitable. When you have an honored guest coming you make sure that everything is nice and ready for them before they arrive. Allah here is telling us that we should feel at home on earth because it is made to be our home. "O excellent Smoothers!...haply you will remember. Therefore flee unto God!...And set not up with God another god." (verses 48-51, Arberry)

Edited by IAmZamzam

That last one's interesting, but what about a man's shoes talking to him? Any technology like that on the horizon?

I have always wondered what 21:30 could possibly be talking about if not...well, some sort of singularity marking the origin of the universe...but as for Qur'an 51:47-48 I believe Mustansir Mir has explained that before. To "spread out the carpet and push out the roof" is an old Middle Eastern figure of speech referring to someone preparing a tent for a guest in the desert. I suppose the closest thing to an equivalent idiom in modern day English would be "rolling out the red carpet", although that has more to do with formality and regality; the former is more about just being hospitable. When you have an honored guest coming you make sure that everything is nice and ready for them before they arrive. Allah here is telling us that we should feel at home on earth because it is made to be our home. "O excellent Smoothers!...haply you will remember. Therefore flee unto God!...And set not up with God another god." (verses 48-51, Arberry)

why dont you read first post in the begining where i provided evidence for talking shoes

here we go again

God says in quran that only God knows when the Judgment day will come, but God
informed Muhammed about signs of this Judgment day, end of the world.
When
these signs comes then know that we coming closer and closer to Judgment day and
that Muhammed spoke the truth.

God says in Quran about Judgment day:

"Closer and closer to mankind comes
their Reckoning(Judgment day): yet they heed not and they turn away."

(Al-Anbiya' 21:1)

Talking shoes
prophecy

By Him in Whose Hand is
my soul, the Hour will not come until a man’s whip and
shoes talk to him
, and his thigh will tell him about what happened to his
family after he left!”
(Tirmizi, Fitten 19, Hadith 2182).

It was
reported from Abu Sa'id that the Prophet (Muhammed) said: "The Hour will not come until the time when a man will
leave his home, and his shoes or whip or stick will
tell what is happening to his family
." (Ahmad).

shoetalks1.jpg

shoetalks2.jpg 

What do you say about this people?

3 Prophecies from Muhammed in 1 hadith

The Prophet (saws) said, 'Some people of this
Ummah(Nation) will be swallowed up by the earth, some will be transformed into
animals, and some will be bombarded with stones.' One of the Muslims asked,
'When will that be, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When singers and musical
instruments will become popular, and much wine will be drunk.'"
(Narrated
by Tirmidhi)

1. swallowed up by the
earth,

Guatemala
Guatemala-gigantic-hole.jpg

sink-hole-in-guatemala.jpg

Germany
tysksluktopp_1320704l.jpg

Close Look at Sinkhole that Swallowed Florida Man

World still grappling with epidemic of
sinkholes: Chinese village suffers over 20 sinkholes in five months
001d0071-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_5c7
January 15, 2013 – CHINA – Residents in the village of
Lianyuan in southern China’s Hunan Province have been treading rather gingerly
these last few months. Over 20 sinkholes have opened up in the ground since last
September. The cave-ins, which range in size, have seen houses collapse and
rivers run dry. And there is never any warning as to where and when the
sinkholes occur. According to local authorities, the main reason for the
cave-ins is the number of coalmines in the area. It is not clear what steps are
being taken to prevent further sinkholes from appearing.
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/world-still-grappling-with...

Croatia
0866007.48.jpg

2. some will be transformed into
animals,

catman.png
lizard-man.jpg

3. and some will be
bombarded with stones

Man claims
aliens targeted his home with meteorites
Meteorite_1682037c.jpg
Scientists at Belgrade
University have confirmed that the rocks are all meteorites

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bosnia/7899549/Man-claims-alien...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5eg_lk8zA

'When
singers and musical instruments will become popular,

concert.jpeg
music.gif

and much wine will be
drunk.

Systembolaget%20mood.jpg
132239-1.png

He(Muhammed) said peace be upon him: "Approaching the Hour you will find: men imitate women, and women imitate men)
[Narrated by Abu Naim].

Muhammed said:
Men will imitate women; and
Women will imitate men.(Allama Jalaluddin Suyuti, Durre-Mansoor)

Man as
woman
drag_queen_makeup.jpg

Woman as man
thomas_beatie_pregnant_ftm.jpg

“Now, tell me
of the Last Hour,” asked the man.

The Prophet Muhammed (peace and
blessings be upon him) replied, “The one asked knows no more of it than the one
asking.”

Then tell me about its signs,”
said the man.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied,
“That slave women give birth to their mistresses; and
that you see barefoot, unclothed, beginning shepherds competing in the
construction of tall buildings

Then the visitor left, and I
waited a long time. Then the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) asked me,
“Do you know, Umar, who the questioner was?” I replied, “Allah and His Messenger
know best.”He said (Allah bless him and give him peace), “It was Jibril. He came
to you to teach you your religion
.”Sahih Muslim”

Dubai 1950,
a village
dubai1950.jpg

Dubai now
dubai-downtown-burj-dubai.jpg

New names for of alcohols

The Messenger of
Allah peace be upon him said : "A range of my
Ummah will make alcohols legal for themselves, they call it by another
names
" [Narrated by Ahmad].
Really alcohols now have many names:
beer, vodka and whiskey ... And all new names were not known before, it is the
Holy Prophet, who told the prophet that people will invent new names for
alcohols?

not only that, even spcific names for it
Jack_Daniels_Second_Chance_Punta_Cana_po

PEOPLE DO YOU BELIEVE NOW THAT MUHAMMED WAS INDEED
PROPHET OF GOD

Muhammed announced second coming of Jesus in
future

Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of God Muhammed
said: “How will you be when the son of Mary descends amongst you and your imam
(is) from amongst you
?”

Jabir bin ‘Abd Allah is reported to say:
I heard the Messenger of God say: “A section of
my people will not cease fighting for truth and will prevail till the Day of
Resurrection.” He said: “Jesus son of Mary would then
descend
and their (Muslims') commander (amir) would ask him to come and
lead them in prayer, but he would say: ‘No, some amongst you are commanders over
some (amongst you).’” This is the honor from God for this Ummah
(Muslim).

God’s Messenger said: By him in whose
hands my soul is, (Jesus) son of Mary will descend
amongst you shortly as a just ruler
(hakaman muqsitan) and will break the
cross and kill the pig and abolish the jizyah. Wealth will flow (in such
abundance that) nobody will accept (any charitable gifts).
(Bukhari
3/425, Muslim 1/p. 255).

l.jpg

but as for Qur'an 51:47-48 I believe Mustansir Mir has explained that before. To "spread out the carpet and push out the roof" is an old Middle Eastern figure of speech referring to someone preparing a tent for a guest in the desert. I suppose the closest thing to an equivalent idiom in modern day English would be "rolling out the red carpet", although that has more to do with formality and regality; the former is more about just being hospitable. When you have an honored guest coming you make sure that everything is nice and ready for them before they arrive. Allah here is telling us that we should feel at home on earth because it is made to be our home. "O excellent Smoothers!...haply you will remember. Therefore flee unto God!...And set not up with God another god." (verses 48-51, Arberry)

whaaaaat? :rolleyes: there is no words like carpet or roof in that verse

let have a look again

وَالسَّمَاءَ بَنَيْنَاهَا بِأَيْدٍ وَإِنَّا لَمُوسِعُونَِ

Waalssamaa banaynaha biaydin wainna lamoosiAAoona

وَٱلسَّمَآءَ

And the Heaven

• بَنَيۡنَـٰهَا

We constructed it

• بِأَيۡيْدٍ۬

with strength,

• وَإِنَّا

and indeed, We

• لَمُوسِعُونَ

(are) surely (its) Expanders.

I found the following list of endtimes prophecies at a tripod site called “dajjalsystem” something. A lot of these look familiar to me but you guys should still tell me if it’s legit on the whole.

* The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
* Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)
* Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)
* When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)
* Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
* The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
* Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
* Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
* The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".
* People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim) ?The Slave Trade
* The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
* Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
* Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
* Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
* Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
* When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)
* Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi)
* Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)
* Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)
* Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)
* There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another.") (at-Tirmidhi)
* When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)
* When voices are raised in the Masjids (at-Tirmidhi)
* People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed
* Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time
* The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)
* People will hop between the clouds and the earth
* A tribulation will enter everyone�s home (Ahmad)
* The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)
* Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
* People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)
* Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi)
* Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi)
* When singers become common (Al-Haythami)
* People will dance late into the night
* When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi)
* People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood)
* People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)
* People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)
* Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
* Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)
* Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing
* People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons
* Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)
* A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)
* Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)
* There will be attempts to make the deserts green
* The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari)
* Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)
* The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)
* The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
* When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)
* There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)
* The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)
* Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)
* Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)
* A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)
* Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad)
* Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad)
* When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami)
* Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad)
* A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad)
* Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
* Family ties will be cut (Ahmad)
* There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.
* There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.
* People will refuse when offerred food.
* Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

A few of those, you’ll notice, have definitely not happened yet. But a very great many of them have. Astrology is quite commonplace now, isn’t it?

Edited by IAmZamzam

* When voices are raised in the Masjids (at-Tirmidhi)

how can voice be raised in Masjid when prophet saw these stuff in future from his time

with these loudspeakers, almost every Masjid have such to raise voice of the prayer leader in the prayer

loudspeaker.jpg

is this not raised voice in Masjid

I have enjoyed following this thread. I guess my question is this. Does it really matter when the end is? There are many who have predicted and failed. Look at all the kooks who try and pin dates and are wrong. I am not saying that is what Muhammad did. As far as I know He did not pick a date is that correct? Sorry for interjecting please continue.

Has anybody here pinned down a date? And no, he didn't either.

But knowing what has already happened (though hadith assessment can sometimes be tricky) can help us to also know what other signs to watch for in the future. India, the Euphrates, further blooming of the desert--all these and more are potentially things to keep an eye out for in the future.

Speaking of which, wasn't there something about a slave-girl giving birth to her own future master? I seem to remember reading about that. Can anyone fill me in on this because I'm fuzzy on it. In terms of source, authenticity and meaning.

Edited by IAmZamzam

I have enjoyed following this thread. I guess my question is this. Does it really matter when the end is? There are many who have predicted and failed. Look at all the kooks who try and pin dates and are wrong. I am not saying that is what Muhammad did. As far as I know He did not pick a date is that correct? Sorry for interjecting please continue.

Does it really matter when the end is?

no, then what is the Point with signs?

1. To see that prophet Muhammed spoke the truth about future, and that is evidence for his claims, like ressurection of humankind after Death, Judgment day, paradise, hell, God.

2. When you see these signs, you should then prepare yourself with good deeds and stay away from bad deeds, beacuse these signs are signs of near approaching Judgment day were we all shall stay in front of God after our Death to be Judged for our deeds, and then it will be hell or paradise.

There is 2 ways to Judgment day, shortcut way and long way to it, many of us we go to Judgment day via shortcut way.

SHort cut way to Judgment day is Death, and when you die, you will not feel how time pass, you are not aware of time or how Clock ticks on the wall, just like you are anaware when you sleep.

so you can stay beneath the Earth for 1000 year and you feel when you are ressurect on the day of Judgment that you stayed in the grave just for a couple of hours or a day.

Long way to Judgement day is, when the World end and humankind die. and universe is destroyed.

There are many who have predicted and failed. Look at all the kooks who try and pin dates and are wrong.

do you know why it is like that?

God answers in quran:

7:817 They ask you [Prophet Muhammed] about the Hour(Judgment day), ‘When will it happen?’ Say(to them): "Its knowledge is with my Lord, none can reveal its coming except Him. It is heavy through the heavens and the Earth; it will not come to you except suddenly." They ask you, as if you are responsible for it! Say: "Its knowledge is with God, but most people do not know."

do you know now why they fail whole the time when it comes to dates, beacuse Its knowledge is with God, so only God knows it and nobody else.

Prophet jesus prophecied coming of Muhammed and that Muhammed shall inform us about signs of the Hour

Gospel of John 7:12-14 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

compare those signs wich muhammed talked about with this

and he will shew you things to come

Speaking of which, wasn't there something about a slave-girl giving birth to her own future master? I seem to remember reading about that. Can anyone fill me in on this because I'm fuzzy on it. In terms of source, authenticity and meaning.

this is probably this , when Children become like masters of their parents

Please don’t open up the old “paraclete” can of worms again. I don’t want this thread to turn into a debate on an interfaith topic right now.

Anyway here it is. I found the prophecy at searchtruth.

Narrated Abu Huraira: One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, “What is faith?” Allah’s Apostle replied, “Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection.” Then he further asked, “What is Islam?” Allah’s Apostle replied, “To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan.” Then he further asked, “What is Ihsan (perfection)?” Allah’s Apostle replied, “To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you.” Then he further asked, “When will the Hour be established?” Allah’s Apostle replied, “The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents. 1. When a slave (lady) gives birth to her master. 2. When the shepherds of black camels start boasting and competing with others in the construction of higher buildings. And the Hour is one of five things which nobody knows except Allah. The Prophet then recited: ‘Verily, with Allah (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour—.’ (31. 34) Then that man (Gabriel) left and the Prophet asked his companions to call him back, but they could not see him. Then the Prophet said, “That was Gabriel who came to teach the people their religion.” Abu ’Abdullah said: He (the Prophet) considered all that as a part of faith. (Sahih Bukhari 2:47)

I don’t see anything about children and their parents. If there is any linguistic evidence in terms of some connotations to the classical Arabic terms used in the original hadith then go ahead and show it but until then I will mark that interpretation not only as conjecture but as borderline absurdity.

Edited by IAmZamzam

no, then what is the Point with signs?

1. To see that prophet Muhammed spoke the truth about future, and that is evidence for his claims, like ressurection of humankind after Death, Judgment day, paradise, hell, God.

2. When you see these signs, you should then prepare yourself with good deeds and stay away from bad deeds, beacuse these signs are signs of near approaching Judgment day were we all shall stay in front of God after our Death to be Judged for our deeds, and then it will be hell or paradise.

There is 2 ways to Judgment day, shortcut way and long way to it, many of us we go to Judgment day via shortcut way.

SHort cut way to Judgment day is Death, and when you die, you will not feel how time pass, you are not aware of time or how Clock ticks on the wall, just like you are anaware when you sleep.

so you can stay beneath the Earth for 1000 year and you feel when you are ressurect on the day of Judgment that you stayed in the grave just for a couple of hours or a day.

Long way to Judgement day is, when the World end and humankind die. and universe is destroyed.

Thanks  for your thoughts on what the point is. I do understand the point of signs as the Bible has them also. I was just throughout history almost everyone thinks they are living in the end times. The time for the end draws nearer everyday. Time as we see it though is not binding on God. Thanks again.

iv

>

do you know why it is like that?

God answers in quran:

7:817 They ask you [Prophet Muhammed] about the Hour(Judgment day), ‘When will it happen?’ Say(to them): "Its knowledge is with my Lord, none can reveal its coming except Him. It is heavy through the heavens and the Earth; it will not come to you except suddenly." They ask you, as if you are responsible for it! Say: "Its knowledge is with God, but most people do not know."

do you know now why they fail whole the time when it comes to dates, beacuse Its knowledge is with God, so only God knows it and nobody else.

Prophet jesus prophecied coming of Muhammed and that Muhammed shall inform us about signs of the Hour

Gospel of John 7:12-14 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

compare those signs wich muhammed talked about with this

and he will shew you things to come

Thank you for the verse. It seems to read similar to what Jesus said in Matt. 13:31-32 

[31] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my word shall not pass away. [32] But of that day or hour no man knoweth, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father. I agree all that pertains to end of our time and the return is hidden with God to the specific date. God is not bound by our concept of time. God is timeless. He did give us things to observe. It is just alot of people thought they were living in the end times. Thanks again.

Edited by Benedict

ZamZam, no we will not discuss the paraclete discussion here. That would completely ruin this thread.

we continue with signs of the Judgment day

Muhammed said:

Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time.(Ahmad, Musnad)

how? with these

4.jpg

Edited by andalusi

I don't know why but I'm still fascinated with that "belief in the stars" one. Do you have any idea how popular astrology seems to be here in the west?

By the way, I asked about the above list at another board and was told this by a guy named Ahmad H:

I went through the list and everything sourced seems alright. I have read those Ahadith many times and am very familiar with them. But the ones which are not sourced seem suspicious because I have not seen them anywhere before. And I have read many books narrating Ahadith on this subject.

The exception is the one which says that the attempts will be made to turn deserts green and the one about the nations gathering against the Muslims as people gather to eat food at a dinner table.

As for the deserts turning green:

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers." (Book#005, Hadith #2208) (Sahih Muslim)

As for the nations gathering against the Muslims like at a dinner table:

"Narrated Thauban: 'The Prophet peace be upon him said: The nations shall gather and team up against you (i.e., Muslims) as the predators gather and team up against their preys.' A questioner asked: Is it because of us being low in numbers at that day?' The Prophet replied: 'No, you that day shall be in great numbers, but you will be as powerless as the foam of the water on the surface of the river, and Allah shall remove any fear from your enemies toward you, and He shall put in your hearts a corruption.' A questioner asked: 'O Apostle of Allah, what is the corruption?' The Prophet replied: 'The love of life's amusements and the fear of death.'" (Translation of Sunan Abu Dawud, The Book of Fierce Battles - The Gathering of all Nations against Islam, Book 37, Number 4297)"

But for the people leaping between the earth and the sky, there is a Sahih Muslim hadith mentioning Dajjal hopping between the earth and the sky. Just a though, but they might be referring to the same thing. They all refer to a time period close to the last Hour.

It is true that men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men. i have seen this as well but I do not know where the reference for it is. I have seen it quoted in some books on signs of the Last Hour many times before. So it is most likely authentic.

I don't know why but I'm still fascinated with that "belief in the stars" one. Do you have any idea how popular astrology seems to be here in the west?

i know, i live in the west.

horoscopes are everywhere.

1358247390PlanetaryPeriodsInVedicAndWest

This video starts by saying that it will show "signs" that have happened in recent years, to prove trhat the Day of Judgement is near.

"Some people will be swallowed up by the earth" - Whether taken literally or metaphorically (earthquakes, sinkholes, burial) this has been happening for thousands of years.

"Some will be transformed into animals" - This hasn't happened (a person having cosmetic surgery is still a human, not an animal) but myths of animal transformation are common from the oldest cultures.

"Some will be bombarded by stones" - Not happened, although in a culture that used (still uses) stoning as a punishment, this is hardly a revelation!

"When singers and musical instruments become popular" - The oldest musical instruments found are nearly 40,000 years old, the practice of singing even older. Music and singing was popular thousands of years before Muhammed's time, always has been and always will be.

"Much wine will be drunk" - There is hard evidence of wine production 8000 years ago, and it will have been going on for much longer. Accounts of wine-soaked revelry are common in ancient civilisations and there has been no let up since.

So we can conclude that none of those prophesies are exclusively relevant to today, if ever.

I know you are fond of the talking shoe but it is not really meaningful. It is included in a list of unlikely things that will be a sign of the coming apocalypse. If it was a prediction of the future, why single out shoes? Nowadays, pretty much everything with a microprocessor can talk to us; our computers, cars, houses, cookers, fridges, phones, cameras, etc, etc. Why pick the one thing that didn't take off? (I don't know one person who has the shoe data gizmo, and they are all gadget freaks. All the training data nowadays is done through phones and watches. The shoe is nealy 10 years old now. It never caught on!)

If the "white iron donkey" has a "width between its ears of 40 cubits" (18 metres) it cannot be a Boeing 747 as this has a wingspan of 130 cubits (60m). But I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find an aircrafy with a wingspan of 18m. However, how you get from "donkey" to "aircraft" is beyond me. If the passage is prophesising a plane it would have said "bird" not "donkey". There can be no logical argument against this.

If he will "travel like clouds, driven by the wind", this can only refer to a hot air balloon. However, these cannot be made of iron. It could refer to a sailing ship as these have been made of iron. So what we need is a white, iron sailing ship with something on it 18m apart. Again, I'm sure you'll find something. (The Club Med 2 is a white, metal sailing ship that is 20m wide. It's close, but I can't see Muhammed going on a Club Med cruise!)

"Men will imitate women and vice versa" - Cross-dressing has been practiced worlwide in many cultures from ancient civilisations up til present times. It is nothing new or notable. No congenital male has ever become pregnant, the photo you used was of a transgender man who still had female reproductive organs. Transgenderists are not imitating men or women, they are men or women!

The example of the buildings in Mecca I have dealt with previously. They are NOT higher than the mountains around Mecca. In addition, this would qualify as a self-fulfilling prophesy as construction of high buildings is within the ability of people, therefore those people that believe in Islam would naturally try to fulfill any prophesy possible. Why would they not? (What is of note is that in their rush to create a massive Islam visitor center, The Saudis have buldozed over 90% of the archaeological sites in Mecca and thus destroyed any chance of assembling a reliable, local historical narrative for Islam.)

As none of the "lesser" signs are valid, we shall look at your "big signs". There would be little chance of anyone seeing the sun rise in the west as the forces exerted on the surface to stop and reverse the rotation of the earth would be catastrophic. As for Jesus' second coming and the Antichrist, they seem to be predicted pretty much every year!

So, all in all, no signs of immenent Judgement Day. Everyone stop panicking!

• Like 1