Islamic Forum
andalusi

Signs Of The Judgment Day, Muhammed Prophecies About Future

Let's take this prophesy about musical instruments and music. Music occurs and has occurred as far as I know in every society since time began. Music is one of the most magnificent creations and the Bible is full of verses that talk about music.

did electrical music instrument existed 200 years ago? no

music existed also during prophet muhammed.s time also, but muhammed foretold something new in musical instruments.

there is two paths to Judgment day, long and short paths to judgment day

long is when the universe collapse and sun and moon, and earth, eveything is destroy, that can be in 1000 10000000, or 1 billion years ,

but there is also short path to judgment day that is you death, when death comes and soul separated from your body, you lose perception of time, you are aware of yourself in the spiritual world when your soul continue to live after you body (your vehicle in this world) has decayed, and you dont have perception how time go , so when Judgment day start your body will be recreated truough natural propceses like plant grow from a seed same will you body grow in the soil, after you body has grown then soul will get back to it and you will open your eyes on the day of judgment and wonder if you were just little under the soil, maybe 1 hour or half a day, but in fact maybe you were thousands of years under the soil in your grave. time will go fast when you die, or your perception of time change when you die, that is why Judgment day will be soon after your death and our death also.

You should focus on your shortcut to Judgment day wich can occur now while you read my words, that is when your judgment day begins, not the long path when it may happen in 1 miillion years or 1000 years from now when we are not alive. do you understand me what i try to say.

So bottom line judgement day can be anywhere from now to 1 billion+ years? So what's the point of signs then? I mean unless each sign kind of marks like a milestone in time or or gives us a sense of how far along we are it's moot. I mean all this seem to do is then to motivate people to live in fear then?

The short long path thing doesn't necessarily address my concern because when I die , the date will not change even though my perception of time may.

Thanks

Edited by llogical

did electrical music instrument existed 200 years ago? no

music existed also during prophet muhammed.s time also, but muhammed foretold something new in musical instruments.

No but neither did the modern violin which incidentally is derived from instruments from Arab culture. But what is this prophesy you speak of as there is nothing as far as I know in the Quran.

So bottom line judgement day can be anywhere from now to 1 billion+ years? So what's the point of signs then? I mean unless each sign kind of marks like a milestone in time or or gives us a sense of how far along we are it's moot. I mean all this seem to do is then to motivate people to live in fear then?

The short long path thing doesn't necessarily address my concern because when I die , the date will not change even though my perception of time may.

Thanks

So what's the point of signs then?

the point of signs is that when you see them that they increase your faith in God, Islam, and muhammed, beacuse it has more impact when you see with your own eyes something muhammed spoke aboute 1400 years ago.God gave signs to almost every nations since muhammed's time, that is to ensure people that muhammed spoke the truth, that people could believe that he was prophet of God.

because when I die , the date will not change even though my perception of time may.

let me give you an example

try to stay awake all night until 5:00 i morning, and other night try to go to bed and sleep at 22:00 and fix the alarm at 5:00 so it could awake you

comapre these two nights, how did you feel time passed away

first night, slow or fast (when you are awake all night) 

or second night , slow or fast (when you sleep in a deep dream)

same it is with death, it is like sleep, you dont know how clock ticks on the wall when you sleep, when you get up from bed you feel time run fast in sleep.