Islamic Forum
Daughter

Today Is A Very Special Day Of My Shahada :)

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate the Merciful.

Salaam aleikum

Today is a very special day for me, today is the day that I will renew, today is the day of my Sharada. I'm going to my Masjid now, and when I return, I will be the new Muslim.

Assalamu alaikum
  • Like 3

PropellerAds

Wa Alaikum As-salam.

Very good news. MashaAllah. But I thought you were a Muslim. 

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:

Praise be to God, the Lord of the Universe.

The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Master of the Day of Judgment.

You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help

Guide us to the straight way;

The way of those whom you have blessed, not of those who have deserved anger, nor of those who stray.

NOW I AM MUSLIM. I am overflowing with happiness! Start a new cycle and that Allah take my hand and I turn away from all evil, that I always follow the path of the straight path.

The Masjid was full and had a dinner and sat at the end of the table with the Sheik and talked about some of the issues of the Quran Sunas day very blessed.

Assalamu alaikum

• Like 1

Wow Sister!! Welcome to Islam. I am very happy for you. May Allah (swt) keep you in the right path and bless you in both worlds.

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmat'Ullahi wa barakatu (may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

Congratulations on embracing Islam. You've made the best choice anyone can make in a lifetime, and you now have 1.6 billion brothers and sisters around the world.

All of us here are more than happy to help you with any questions that you may have, regarding the beautiful religion of Islam. Please ask all you want in the new Muslims Q&A section. You would probably find many of your questions pre-answered there already.

I also suggest that you browse this Quick How-to Guide For New Muslims , it has many video tutorials that would help you as a new Muslim.

May Allah Al-Mighty keep you always in the true path, make it easy for you and may He reward you with His blessings and happiness in both worlds, ameen.

wa "alaykum -us- salaam

May ALLAAH guide you further to the right way inshaa ALLAAH. My first recommendation to you is to learn to read and write and pronounce Arabic correctly. It is very easy and you could be literate in one month inshaa ALLAAH. If you need help in this, do not hesitate to ask.

+salaam   

Salamo, Al-amiyr

The Masjid I frequent offers free classes in Arabic. There are some classes that have already started, I'll wait uniciar a new class to start my classes in Arabic. I am very grateful for the help, I think I'll need in the future.

Assalamu alaikum
  • Like 2

Assalamo alaikum

By the way, its shahada not sharada. I'l edit the topic title for you.

• Like 1

welcome to Islam, may Allah keep your faith strong. If you ever need any help you can ask us on the forum here too. 

• Like 1