Please

excuse

the

derth

of

spaces!

• Like 1

PropellerAds

I am very fine. How are you? How's your family?

Hello Padre. Good to see you back. Hope you and yours are doing well. 

I am good, I hope you and your family have a nice time in your new home. Keep in touch with the forum. 

My wife and I are separated, and my family got  me to move into a Senior living Community. I am not very hapy, and am not on-line yet. The food here is bland and overcooked, many of the other residents are much more infirm than I am, and I feel like I'm just a burden to my local family.

To get a lively discussion started, I'll pose a question and the following comment:

The news from the mid-east is awful, and what is happening in Egypt proves that an Islamic government is not the great idea many of you think it is. If the Brotherhood was really smart, they would allow secular leaders to have the first chance to solve the many problems in the country, and, if they cannot, THEN become the savior of the people. Instead Morsey and friends and rushing in to impose an Islamic based solution on a society that is neither used  to it or ready for it.  Thay are clearly ignoring the resultant mess. What do all my friends here think?