Islamic Forum

PropellerAds

Salams,

Good video. But i always wonder why muslim men wear baggy trousers like that and make their beard sooo long. I know that men shouldnt wear tight clothes, but is there the only way of wearing? If you live in a little town or village in East, i can understand that. But man you live in France, why is it so hard to wear like an urban-man? And again i know that beard is sunnah, but this is just too long. As far as i know, our prophet (pbuh) never made his beard that long, did he? I think being moderate always fits muslims better. This is my opinion.

:sl:

This is not a trouser sister, its a jilbab. Whole nations wear it, millions of people in the middle east, including kings and princes.

And the beard is not long at all, its moderate length.

Salam alaykum,

We call it shalwar in Turkish. I know what it is. Here in Turkey it is worn by both men and women, but in city centre it looks so weird if it is a traditional one like the one in the video. The beard seems long for me :) Maybe in Egypt or in another Arabic country it seems okay though.

Salam alaykum,

We call it shalwar in Turkish. I know what it is. Here in Turkey it is worn by both men and women, but in city centre it looks so weird if it is a traditional one like the one in the video. The beard seems long for me :) Maybe in Egypt or in another Arabic country it seems okay though.

We alikum esalam, 

Maybe you can do a small research on how did the porphet peace be upon him beard looked like :)