Islamic Forum
dd101

Having Second Thoughts About Islam...

My christian friends tell me Islam is false because it was only seen by ONE person, muhammad but christianity was seen by hundreds of people. 

Hi, first be PROUD of being a MUSLIM. Please tell your Christian friends that Islam existed from Day 1 on earth and not only when Prophet Muhammed came. Islam is the religion of Moses, Jesus and all other Prophets, so they are all MUSLIMS and followers of Islam. They all came to spread the message that there is one God and He is Allah. People misunderstood Jesus as God and started a new religion named Christianity. If Christians love Jesus, they should follow what he followed and that means they should all be Muslims!!!

PropellerAds

Another thing is that I am 13, since I was raised christian, I don't know how I will handle with all the pressure to bend down with my knees and pray to Allah, it seems like a very long prayer, I want to be a muslim in disguise but that cannot happen because I live with my christian family, if you have seen my other posts, I cannot wear a hijab, I cannot cover myself, I cannot do it, I tried it and it does not work... When I want to become muslim, I have to wait but I will not want to wait, then I have second thoughts going back to Christianity..

Sis, 

1. Sparing 10 minutes per prayer (50 minutes per day) is nothing hard, when we can sit 2 hours for a movie. Sacrificing 50 mins a day will save you from 10000000 years of torment in hell.

2. Fear the Creator not His Creations (your mom dad sis etc). People will mock at you for wearing Hijab or may not allow you, but please ignore them totally. Ultimately you have to answer Allah on Judgement Day.

3. Imagine you stand in front of two roads, first road is leading you to HEAVEN. You can view it from where you stand. Another road nearby is leading you to FIRE. You can see it too. Now, you can choose which one you want!!! (Having 2nd thoughts about Islam is like moving from road 1 to road 2)!!!

Thanks for reading... Hope Allah guides you...

That is the Muslim claim indeed. Religion of Moses I respectfully disagree. As for people misunderstanding Jesus as God. Well that is clearly the Muslim position. Yet, to to Christians Jesus Is God. Christians preach Christ Crucified. It's not a misunderstanding it's deliberate.

Since when were "misunderstanding" and "deliberate" mutually exclusive concepts?

Hmm, I didn't notice until now that this thread was somehow (bafflingly) a part of "Refuting non-Muslims". I can show myself out.

[at]gmcbroom. hi, anyone agreeing or disagreeing with the religion of Prophets doesn't make the truth a lie. that is, if you disagree Moses to be a Muslim, it does not make him a Non muslim. truth is truth. Also I do agree with you that Christians see Christ as God, but your Christ sees our Allah as God.

Please dont think I am offending you or insulting your belief. I don have to prove what I tell because its not gonna change your intentions about religion and will end only in arguments, but Its my duty to tell non Muslims certain facts, and accepting what I tell is your choice. Its your freedom. At the end, I have done my duty. cheers!

Edited by infogirl

As I have done mine. May the peace of Christ be with you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. All I can add is that is that a fact can be proven, I think you mean truth, correct? In either case you've done your duty and I have done mine. I'm just surprised you didn't answer her question about witnesses.

Christ Jesus pbuh himself confirmed the coming of our Prophet. What other proof and Witness do Christians still need when their God himself is talking about our Prophet and confirming him as the last and final messenger???

Jews believe in Moses, so did he have any witness or was he foretold to prove he was truthful? People believe in him.

Did Paul ever meet or witness Jesus Christ, we can say Bible is false since Paul dint exist as a witness of Jesus at the time of Jesus(pbuh) and he wrote bible after hundreds of years. But we do believe in some parts of the INJIL (original Bible).

Every Messenger of GOD was sent only to his people. But Muhammad was the seal of all Messengers and Prophets, and he was sent to all of Mankind.

I am not harsh but sorry to say I personally don't like talking to Christians about religion and I don't want to waste my time explaining to them concepts because at the end it doesn't make any difference to them. All they say is what they think is right. So I would like to end my talk on this. Thank You...

Edited by infogirl

As I have done mine. May the peace of Christ be with you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. All I can add is that is that a fact can be proven, I think you mean truth, correct? In either case you've done your duty and I have done mine. I'm just surprised you didn't answer her question about witnesses.

Hello gmcbroom,

i respect you for being who you are, but i guess you tend to change the topic. There's no need to argue about those on this section. If you wanna discuss something, please kindly open a new thread under a proper section.

I have to say that issues infogirl brings up are areas we should discuss. However, since she won't discuss them then I think I'm done speaking to her on this thread.

Do you feel this deep psychological urge to defend Paul at all times, *especially* when no one is actually saying anything about him? The thread is dead, please don't resurrect it now.