Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
muzur

I Lost My Grandmother

salam alaykum,

today i recieved the bad news that my grandma's passed away due to cancer. i believe she struggled so hard to get well for long years, but she couldnt stand the pains anymore.

i always loved her so much, i cant forget the love she gave to me when i was a child. please make duaa for her nice soul. she really means so much to me. her name is gülter, may Allah forgive her sins. ameen.

• Like 1

PropellerAds

Wa 'alaikumu as-salamu wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. May Allah enter your grandmother in Paradise. 

• Like 1

:wa:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

May Allah :sw: grant her Jannah.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Jannah. Ameen.

• Like 1

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah forgive gülter's sins, and grant her jannatul ferdous, ameen

ameen to your duaas. thanks a lot to the ones who cared and shared my sorrow. the real brotherhood is what you can give in difficult situation of a brother/sister. now i understand better that dunya is only like a playground, it's so empty and it's like you only live for a second. may Allah give us a powerful and sincere heart and make us see that this dunya is contemporary. may Allah help my beloved grandmother and make her feel comfortable to answer the questions she's gonna confront.

• Like 1

:sl:

You'r very right sister. That is exactly what we have to conclude from death. We're living only a moment here.