Islamic Forum

Football Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the UCL?

• Bayern Munich
    • Borussia Dortmund
    • Real Madrid
    • Barcelona
    • Chelsea
    • Manchester United
    • Juventus
    • Manchester City
    • AC Milan
    • Arsenal
    • Porto
    • Benfica
    • Ajax
    • Galatasaray
    • Celtic
    • Napoli
  2. 2. Who do you think will win the League Title(s)? Select only ONE Team from ONE Country (Total 7 Countries)

• Manchester United (England)
    • Manchester City (England)
    • Chelsea (England)
    • Arsenal (England)
    • Barcelona (Spain)
    • Real Madrid (Spain)
    • Atletico Madrid (Spain)
    • Valencia (Spain)
    • Juventus (Italy)
    • Napoli (Italy)
    • AC Milan (Italy)
    • Inter Milan (Italy)
    • Bayern Munich (Germany)
    • Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
    • Porto (Portugal)
    • Benfica (Portugal)
    • PSG (France)
    • Monaco (France)
    • Galatasaray (Turkey)
    • Fenerbahce (Turkey)
  3. 3. Who do you think will be the Best Player of 2013-2014 Season?

• Lionel Messi
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Gareth Bale
    • Ribery
    • Andres Iniesta
    • Xavi
    • Luis Suarez
    • Van Persie
    • Juan Mata
    • Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    • Robert Lewandowski
    • Neymar
    • Sergio Aguero
    • Edinson Cavani
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Mesut Özil
    • Arjen Robben
    • Eden Hazard
    • Stephan El Shaarawy
    • Cesc Fàbregas

Pellegrini confirmed as City Boss.

PropellerAds

Pellegrini confirmed as City Boss.

I'm not convinced this is the best move by City- but time will tell (he would need to win a trophy in first season given the pressure).

Either way, next season is looking good- Mourhino back and many premier league managers are keen to test their technical skills against him- he will be No.1 now that Fergie has gone.

AVB should have learnt from last season so hopefully more prepared in the line of attack

Brenden Rogers I think will continue to build Liverpool and looks like getting his team together.

Interesting to see how Moyes does

I do think relegation will haunt West Brom- don't see them reaching last seasons heights

Cardiff will struggle as will Hull- but think Bruce has more experience in big league so could ride it out as could Crystal Palace

Norwich need goals- if they get that sorted they will do okay- in top 10.

Newcastle will sack Pardew within 2-3 months

Edited by The Doc

Confed Cup going on. The big boys doing well at the first few matches.

Brazil, Italy have won. Spain cruising.

Big Teams doing Well. Tahiti the biggest loosers. But they have won hearts of people.

Brazil vs Italy tonight. Brazil leading 1-0 at HT.

1-1 Now. Italy have scored.

EDIT: Neymar has restored the Lead. 1-2.

Mexico Leading against Japan 1-0.

EDIT: 2-0 Now.

FT.

Italy 2-4 Brazil

Japan 1-2 Mexico.

So. Brazil won the confed cup. Neymar and Fred the heroes.

Premiership is off and running!

Good wins for Man Utd/Chelsea and Man City

Van Persie looking good and I think he will go on to win the Golden Boot this season.

Arsenal look weak and out of ideas- need to strengthen squad in next 13 days or so.

Spurs win! New players will gel in slowly- we still need a striker and CB.

My prediction on who goes down this season are: West Brom- Stoke and Cardiff.

All big teams won except Arsenal. Their bid for Cabaye has been rejected.

Tonight big match in EPL.

Man UTD vs Chelsea.

Yesterday's shocker was Cardiff winning against Man City. Granted, it was in Cardiff but still. Well done to the Bluebirds (who are wearing red?). Tottenham totally dominated from what I saw against Swansea really, should have had quite a few goals, but looking good. And the referee was crap of course.

It will be interesting to see how Manchester United and Chelsea do today.

From an American's perspective, I think that once Sunderland start clicking, Altidore will do well there. Howard and Guzan have both been good (Guzan unlucky against Liverpool) and things are progressing well for them. I too think WBA is in trouble. Over 2/3 of their goals last year came through Lukaku in some way. They don't have that this year, so unless they replace it, they're as good as gone.

Chelsea have stolen Wilian from Tottenham's clutches. Unexpected. I thought he would go to Liverpool. Very dramatic.

Today the newspapers are filled with Bale transfer rumours. Deal done?

A dull 0-0 draw between Man Utd and Chelsea.

It's UEFA Super Cup time!

Bayern vs Chelsea!

Pepe   vs   Mou

Chelsea leading 1-0 with early Torres Goal!

Bayern Threatening. Can not see Chelsea keeping a Clean Sheet.

And I am Correct.

GOAL! Bayern Munich 1-1 Chelsea - Franck Ribery in the 47th minute from distance, poor keeping from Petr Cech.

Chelsea playing with ten men.

But somehow They have managed to score a goal. It 's Eden Hazard!

1-2 to Chelsea Now!

It's 2-2. Javi Martinez.

A very late goal take the match to penalties.