Islamic Forum
A-H

When Do You Think Wwiii Will Start?

Start of WWIII  

16 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think WWIII will start?

• 2013 (sometime this year)
    • 2018 (5 years from now)
    • 2023 - 2033 (10-20 years from now)
    • It has already begun
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Do you think end game weaponry will be used?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  3. 3. Who do you think will start it?

• United States of America
    • Russia
    • israel
    • Syria
    • Iran
    • Turkey
    • Saudi Arabia
    • NATO
    • China
    • North Korea
    • Other (please specify)

Syria chemical weapons - Sarin gas attack near Damascus?
08-21-2013

'Only rebels benefit from Syria chem attack, as it may greenlight intervention'
08-21-2013

Edited by A-H

PropellerAds

Toxic Catch: Syria rebels' chemical lab uncovered near Damascus
07-14-2013

Jumping the Gun? US says Syrian rebels incapable of chemical attack
08-22-2013

Syrian army finds chemical agents as US navy expands presence in region

08-24-2013

Muscle-Flexing: UK deploys warplanes in Cyprus, 100km from Syria
08-27-2013

Brewing Storm: 'Western military intervention will worsen Syria'

08-26-2013

Edited by A-H

"Insurgents in Syria take responsibility for chemical weapons attack"
08-31-2013

No , I am not a Jew . I follow no religion . I read the books of them all . I believe in ONE God .  I think the Jews got it right . Atleast their prophets have been correct .

What do you mean their prophets have been correct? Have you read the old testament? Do you know what they accuse the Prophets of God with? According to them Sulaiman(as) died as a disbeliever. If you want to know the true stories of the Prophets then you should look into what Islam says about them. 

Also, its great that you believe in ONE God. I hope you also believe in all of the messengers of God including the Prophet(saw) because believing in the oneness of God will not help you unless you also believe in the Prophets of God and follow the religion of God. 

Imran N. Hosein - News September 2013 (KN-OW.com)

09-07-2013

UN says Syria attack videos fake: Russia

09-10-2013

Islam, Russia, Ukraine And Alliance With Rum Rome By Sheikh Imran Hosein

04-18-2014

Judging by the observed human behavior of EVERYONE involved , the odds are pretty good the world will experience another Global War .

There will be no winners .....NO WINNERS . The survivors can rule over the pile of radio-active rubble that remains , until they starve to death or slowly die from radiation poisoning .

Edited by Aligarr

With the fundamental shift in geopolitics since WW2 and especially in the 80s and 90s, along with modern weapons/comms/transport, etc technology which makes it much easier to react swiftly and effectively to emergent threats to peace and stability, there will not be another World War that will in any way compare to the previous two. Admittedly, there are several nations who have powerful religious lobbies, and even governments, that subscribe to an "End Times" doctrine and would happily bring abount a global conflagration if they could. Happily the vast majority are far more rational and even if said nations were able to carry out some provocative nuclear or chemical event, it would not work as a catalyst for global conflict. There will continue to be smaller conflicts for as long as artificially imposed national boundaries exist and people insist on highlighting differences rather than similarities (ie. for ever!) Although Europe (the traditonal historic hotbed of a thousand years of petty national conflict) has shown that things can change.

Of greater threat and more urgent to the human race in general is the inability/refusal of powers to recognise the potential disaster of anthropogenic climate change (the neocons of the religious right are more than happy to veto legislation that would reduce the likelyhood of an End Times catalyst). The real coming "war" is the one to be fought over how we produce and use energy over the next 25-50 years and there are many vested interests who will be desparate not to lose.

Edited by QED

If Global climate change is not addressed , that will lead to mass failure of crops due to drought and other climactic shifts . Famine  and sea level rise will cause geo-political problems, those problems can very well lead to escalating wars .

At the moment estimates are that 70% of China's land is polluted .It is also suspected that China's air pollution is affecting weather in the US . At present the largest producer and burner of coal is China . Anthropogenic carbon in the atmosphere will continue as emerging industrial nations demand energy .

The threat of nuclear conflict may not be likely between the superpowers but by religiously  lead middle eastern and Asian countries . Whether or not such conflicts spread or remain local is an unknown . As well as any Global effects .I don't think the notion of M.A.D. is well recognized by such participants

Pt.1 Explaining and Preparing for the Malhama

05-05-2015

The Triangle of Akhir Al Zaman By Sheikh Imran Hosein

05-09-2015

Nuclear weapons don't have enough power and gas storage to fly more than 5 meters.

It's war lies and showing off.

Show me a functional machine gun and don't show edited videos. Show me a heavy gun which can catapult a bullet. Show me a light bullet. Smiths are more important atm. But show me light metal and no decoration swords which are only available.

Maybe you're not ready yet.

Show me a functional war strategy, other than going as a snake or even horizontal line to russia, while those soldiers are sitting ready. WW1 hasn't happened yet.

It's all Knowldge from Allah. He gives it to whomever he wills.

Toys R'US

RUS US

Edited by Abu Turab

Nuclear weapons don't have enough power and gas storage to fly more than 5 meters.

It's war lies and showing off.

Show me a functional machine gun and don't show edited videos. Show me a heavy gun which can catapult a bullet. Show me a light bullet. Smiths are more important atm. But show me light metal and no decoration swords which are only available.

Maybe you're not ready yet.

Show me a functional war strategy, other than going as a snake or even horizontal line to russia, while those soldiers are sitting ready. WW1 hasn't happened yet.

It's all Knowldge from Allah. He gives it to whomever he wills.

Toys R'US

RUS US

What madness is this I wonder?

WH

09-22-15

Turkey, Russia, Syria and Imminent World War [12-04-15]

[02-18-2016]

Asslamu Aliakum,

I really don't know. These issues are beyond me. I just try to focus on issues that I have control over now. While I find these topics interesting I just it is best to focus on matters that can be improved upon.