Islamic Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By propnanerade
      170,372 dismissed from their jobs, 141,558 detained, 80,147 arrested, 3,003 schools, universities, and dormitories shut down, 6,021 academics censored and lost their jobs, 4,463 judges and prosectors lost jobs, 189 media outlets shut down, and 319 journalists arrested, all since july 20,2016. people including teachers, professors, more journalists than any other country, union workers, housewives of suspected gulenists, pkk members, or furkan vakfi members, their babies (700+ of them last i checked), doctors, businessmen, etc. a minority of whom are soldiers after the failed coup, also including lawyers and judges. all of whom may be susceptible to torture, often merely for using bylock, a messaging app, accused of being linked to the gulen movement. teachers dying in prison of torture, people waiting years in prison before trial, people snitching on their neighbors like a witchhunt if they dont like them, (imagine, you want to marry a woman, she says no, so you report her as gulenist terrorist), among the worst censorship in the world, corruption, workers burning themselves alive because of poor working conditions and low pay (BEFORE US sanctions) covered up and censored by the media, threats against women in prison to cause a miscarriage, rape of soldiers in prison, and beating until they are bloody, feeding of pork, imprisonment of up to 4 years for "insulting erdogan", and designation of furkan vakfi jamaat as a terror group simply because the leader insulted erdogan. overcrowding in prisons, denial of food and water to soldiers and keeping of a light in their eyes to keep them awake. i know all this because i am turkish. look it up for yourselves. i cant provide a link as a newbie. 

• By hend.abuauf
      Imagine there is a sale in you favorite store for just one day, what would you do? You won’t waste time you, would go and make the best out of it. Ramadan is a sale month. Sale on good deeds and rewards. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:” may a man upon whom Ramadan enters and then passes, before he is forgiven, be humiliated” (Jami` at-Tirmidhi). Don’t waste time, set your Ramadan goals, make your list and go. Here are some goals to help you not miss the sale:

http://omuslimun.com/10-ramadan-goals/

please share it if you like it
    • By mgharaibeh
      Dibsi 'Afnan has been labeled as a historic site by UN.  There is no Islamic State there, no Alqaeda, just civilains and yet American airplanes pounded the area with bombs.

<iframe src="http://www.risala2share.com/plugins/mediaplayer/site/_embed.php?u=t6&w=640&h=320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 640px; height: 416px; overflow: hidden;" webkitAllowFullScreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

• By happy spirit
      Measure of Zakat Al-Fitr
      A Sa’[ One sa: 2.40kg barley] is to be paid for every individual, and it has to be from man’s food e.g. rice, dates, wheat, in accordance with the hadith of Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: “We used to pay on the day of Fitr during the time of the Messenger of Allah a Sa’ of food” and he (Abu Sa’eed) said: “And our foods were barley, raisins, (cottage) cheese[ Aqit: dried, curled milk (cottage cheese) used in cooking] and dates.” [ Source: Al Bukhari]

Sa’ is estimated by Hanafis as = 3.25 kgs, and for the majority of scholars as = 2.040 kgs

It is also estimated as four handfuls of an average sized man.

source: islamkingdom
    • By happy spirit
      This is the best period to perform Al I’tikaf. This is in accordance with the hadith reported by ‘Aishah, who said: “The Prophet ﷺ used to seclude himself for worship in the last ten days of Ramadan until Allah Almighty took his soul.” [ Source: Bukhari.]

Anyone who intended to perform Al I’tikaf would observe Salatus-Subhi on the 21st of the month in the Masjid where he intended to perform Al I’tikaf and would subsequently enter into his seclusion. ‘Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) reported: “The Prophet used to perform Al I’tikaf every year in the month of Ramadan; when he prayed Salatus-Subhi, he would enter the place of his Al I’tikaf.” [ Source: Bukhari.]

Al I’tikaf ends with the sunset of the last day of Ramadan. However, it is recommended to delay leaving the Masjid until the early morning of ‘Eid day, because this is what was recorded as being practiced by many of our pious predecessors.
      source: islamkingdom