• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Orange_Cat

Orange_Cat

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Religion: Christianity

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

1) Are the Angels of Death featured in the Hindu religion a type of Jin?

2) Is it possible for Jin to be persecuted by humans?

3) Are Jin aliens or do they lack physical existence?

4) Are some Jin peaceful?

5) Are you aware that ECHELON nodes, which probably exist in every in every US intelligence agency, not only the NSA, are in competition with Grey Aliens for stolen brain material from each other?

(Earlier I reported an innacurate meaning of ECHELON.  I was delusional and apologize for the misunderstanding)

Edited by Orange_Cat, 14 August 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#2 dot

dot

[email protected]

• Administration
  • 17,209 posts
  • Religion: Islam

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

Why are you asking about Hindu religion in an Islamic forum?

#3 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

There are no aliens. We and the jinn are alone in the universe. Angels and jinn are totally different creatures. Angels are made of light while jinn are made of smokeless fire/electric power. The Angel of Death is an Angel, not a jinn. Jinn were granted free will. They can choose between obedience and disobedience. There are jinn that a evil and jinn that are righteous.

Only Prophet Solomon was able to enslave the jinn and use them to serve him.

The other things you mentioned are hocus pocus.

#4 fathi

fathi

• PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

I believe that what we refer to as aliens are deceptive jinn.  Shapeshifters who will eventually use the fascination of the masses (with aliens) to lead them to follow the djaal.

Edited by abdullahfath, 14 December 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#5 Kai Thaabit

Kai Thaabit

• PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

When I read Echelon, I just think of Abstract Algebra such as solving Systems of Equations using Matrices.

Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala has created the universe for the human being. Every star and every thing we see in the outer space is created for us. He created that in order to give it to us as a "gift". The stars and other lights in the universe are lamps for us. They benefit the sailors. Supernovas happen for us. The reason is to benefit the earth with iron and other metal. Through supernovae iron and other metal is dispensed and they disperse in the universe and land on earth. Comets and shooting stars are there so that we enjoy the scenario, but their purpose is to punish the evil jinn. They get spanked by these meteorits and shooting stars.

There is no mentioning that there are extraterrestrial being on the day of judgment. We know of humans, jinn, animals. The only heavenly creatures we will meet on the day of judgment are the angels.

It is also mentioned that human beings and jinn are the only creatures that have free will. It is possible that there is other life in the universe, but they don't have free will. 

#6 fathi

fathi

• PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

So brother you do not believe that the "aliens" are nothing more than deceptive jinn as part of the process of bringing about the djaal and the one world order?