Islamic Forum
october

Poem About Islam

Its not one thing but many, moulded to each individual will

One hand offers freindship, the other is concealed, a dagger is hidden

Onto the streets you spill, in every corner and every home, calm and serene you disrupt oneness and peace

I want to be one but you slash the canvass

Still I love you, still I do, but you,ll never understand my point of view that I hate you too, but the hate hurts me more than it does you.

So I try and try to understand why, but I guess we shall wait till we fly to the sky

I wish you no harm unless you do me

I move with currents of love and hate, wheres the truth, are oneness, are fate.

PropellerAds

Thank you for this interesting poem. This line is most revealing:

Still I love you, still I do, but you,ll never understand my point of view that I hate you too, but the hate hurts me more than it does you.

1- how can you love someone and hate them at the same time?

2- who said Muslims hate you? we do love you, that's why we go out of our way to invite you to the true path of Islam. If we hate you, we'd leave you to go straight to eternal hell-fire. Whom do you think we built this forum for, if we didn't love you and care for your destiny?

3- Your hate hurts you? poor thing! what else did you expect? hate always hurts the heart. A hating heart keeps getting darker and darker, until it becomes black, then it gets blocked. Crash your way out of your hateful heart, allow yourself to see the light of truth.

your welcome.

Edited by october

It seems the hatred inside of you, which is reflected in many of your posts, is really affecting you. It is such a pity that you allow hatred to affect you so much.

In Islam there is a hadith : 

"Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body, if it becomes good (i.e., reformed), the whole body becomes good, but if it gets spoilt, the whole body gets spoilt, and that is the heart."(Al-Bukhari)