Islamic Forum
Guest FireyWitness

On Refuting Christians

Guest FireyWitness

I can assure you that Christians do not believe in 3 different gods! The refuting Christian thread where no one can respond likes to tell us Christians what we believe in an insulting way. We inform them of what we believe and yet they yield to how Islam reacts to Christianity in spite of being informed of what we really believe in regards to God's tri unity. sigh

Edited by Redeemed
  • Like 2

PropellerAds

I'm well aware of what Cristians believe... :)

I'm well aware of what Cristians believe... :)

Then I’m sure you wouldn’t mind correcting the Muslims in here every time they post Christians believe in 3 gods? That would be mighty kind of you... :)

• Like 1

Christians, please do not play games with us here.

According to today's falsified Christianity, if you don't believe that Jesus Christ is god, or son of god, or that god has a mother! and all those freaky hallucinations, then you're not a Christian.

If you are true Christians, I dare you to make a statement saying that:

1- Jesus Christ is a human prophet.

2- God is none other than our Creator, The One, who neither begets nor is born, nor is there to Him any equivalent.

This is what Jesus Christ told you all people, yet you don't follow him, and instead you follow the lunatic lies in your fabricated man-made books, that even a child wouldn't be fooled with.

If you fali to make that statement, then you are associators, and the least you can do is to be ashamed and speechless, then wait for your punishment in J-day, where eternal hell-fire is awaiting you all.

Let's say that there is a Christian heretic who believes that Jesus has a Son, and that Jesus' Son is a part of the Godhead, i.e. four persons forming a Quadrinity. Does he believe in One God? 

This hypothetical scenario of yours shows you have misconceptions of Christianity.

We don't believe God sired Jesus. If Jesus had a son, it would not be in the same way Jesus is the son of God or the word of God made flesh. If Jesus had a son His son wouldn't be born of virgin; he would have to have sexual intercourse with a woman; far be it from the son of God to have a son in this way. It is blasphemous thinking.

ok, let me ask the question in other form, so that we can understand the trinity concept...

let's suppose that the god have another son, other than Jesus, the same way he had Jesus (not sired) from another virgin. then the four now are, still, one god?!

This hypothetical scenario of yours shows you have misconceptions of Christianity.

We don't believe God sired Jesus. If Jesus had a son, it would not be in the same way Jesus is the son of God or the word of God made flesh. If Jesus had a son His son wouldn't be born of virgin; he would have to have sexual intercourse with a woman; far be it from the son of God to have a son in this way. It is blasphemous thinking.

You didn't understand the hypothetical scenario, as I mentioned nothing about siring/begetting/fathering. This goes on to show your own misconceptions.

I did understand. You said "Let's say that there is a Christian heretic who believes that Jesus has a Son" To believe that Jesus would have had to sire the child talking us back to your grave misconceptions of Christianity.

Your conclusion about a Christian hypothetical holding such a belief is blasphemous just as believing that God has a Son, Jesus is Lord and part of a Godhead is blasphemous. 

"God has sons by the tons"

Didn't you know that? Dr. Naik knows it and said it. But He has only one beloved son in whom He is well pleased as God Himself said. There is the word of God (Jesus) glory in the highest, and He is the only one person who was chosen to be His word in the flesh no other. 

the one beloved son by father.

the only one chosen person by father.

does that mean he is not the father and can't be the father??? then thy are two now, am I right?!

BTW, I don't smoke, alhamdu llelah, do you?

By the way, I never said anything about siring. I could have added into the hypothetical that this heretic Christian believes that Jesus has a Son who is a part of the Godhead without him being sired. But anyway, my point has been made. You would think such a thing is blasphemy. Don't be surprised that Muslims considered it blasphemy when Christians lie about God having a Son. Don't be surprised if Jews consider it blasphemy, either. 

AHMAD_73, on 08 Sept 2013 - 14:09, said:snapback.png

the one beloved son by father.

the only one chosen person by father.

does that mean he is not the father and can't be the father??? then thy are two now, am I right?!

BTW, I don't smoke, alhamdu llelah, do you?

I sometimes smoke turkey and chicken in a smoker, lol. But I don't smoke cigarettes.

I don't understand your other question. God has only said "this is my beloved son" about Jesus and no other.

No other prophet was ever made the word of God forever; the only one that came close for a short time was Moses when confronting pharaoh. But Moses cannot hold a candle to Jesus nor any other prophet nor any messenger!

Jesus was never a messenger; He was and is the Message glory be to His name!

Jesus said, "You will die in your sin unless you believe I am He!" Who is He? He is the way, the truth and the life; He is not one who shows the way. He is I am. He is I am before Abraham was. No other prophet could say this! My signature stands!

your answers have no relation to the questions at all, I just repeated what you said about the relation between the father and the son...

the son in not , can't be , and different than the father ...then the son and the father are two, am I right ???

if you must have a simple yes or no answer, yes

However, Jesus was less than God in position, office and function but equal in character, nature and essence as would be a son to His father yes

that's great then, they are two gods one is higher in rank, who is the father and the other is just a little bit lower in position and function who is the son who are (both) created us and will judge us on the second life. what about the third one, the holly spirit is he lower than the son in position? and what is his function in creating life and judging?

"Behold Oh israel the Lord our God is one." God is one, and there is no one like unto Him. He has no partners or associates ascribed to Him. Jesus is not a god; He is the word of God! God cannot be more valuable than His word!

that's fine, then Jesus is not a god. the only god is the father

what about the holy spirit, sure he isn't a god, but is he a word of god like Jesus or what?