Islamic Forum
dot

Christian Topics

:sl:

Our dear Christian members are taking over the Islamic Forum, lol.

A quick look at our "recent topics" box shows that 80% of them are Christian debates and discussions.

Christian members are far more active than our Muslim brothers and sisters. This is really disappoiting indeed. But what can I do, when Muslim members do not make enough efforts to make dawa and share in Islamic discussions.

The recent topics box looks scary to those newbies who join the forum. They would get the wrong impression and probably think that they joined the wrong forum!

That's why Christian topics will no longer make the headlines in the recent topics box. They're normally accessible in the "refuting non-Muslims" section, but not on top of everything in the board index.

PropellerAds

I cited, as I joined the forum, the instance where a lady touches the hem of isa ( and peace upon him ) 's garment.

The quran... states again and again...    among the christians.... those who see the path, and abide most closely  therein, are the closest among us.

Remember... again and again... it is not those that argue about faith that gain the most knowledge. This forum is for learning.

peace upon you all,

antarctican

I think the monotonous nature of the topics put off the Muslim members.

I think the monotonous nature of the topics put off the Muslim members.

Yea...I know for me anyway I am bored of discussing the trinity because its always the same questions and same answers

• Like 1

All active Muslim members should come up with a topic in the next week to post so we can get new threads going. Watch the news and listen to people who inquire about Islam in real life.