Islamic Forum
Aligarr

Deadly Suicide Bombing In Pakistan

78 people killed this day in Pakistan in a suicide bombing of the All Saints Christian Church

Edited by Aligarr

PropellerAds

Muslims to blame?

Wahid

I don't think it was Christians blowing up Christians ....do you ?

TTP denied responsibility for it. Seems like the work of someone who does not want the government and the rebels to start peace talks(which were imminent).

TTP denied responsibility for it. Seems like the work of someone who does not want the government and the rebels to start peace talks(which were imminent).

And who might that "someone be " ?

Considering , the Christians have nothing to do with the rebels or the government or the "imminent peace talks ".

Edited by Aligarr

And who might that "someone be " ?

Considering , the Christians have nothing to do with the rebels or the government or the "imminent peace talks ".

That someone could be the ISI or the Army, etc. Or even outside forces who don't want to see peace. 

That someone could be the ISI or the Army, etc. Or even outside forces who don't want to see peace. 

Why kill Christians ,as they are inconsequential to the politics of Pakistan ? They are not part of the conflict nor of the parties involved in any peace in Pakistan .

I ask you , because you seem to have the answers . [ as per your previous posts ]

Or are you just guessing ?

I say intolerant bigoted Pakistani people killed them  . I say neither the Government nor the Rebels ,nor the ISI , or the Army could care less what happens to Christians in Pakistan , one way or the other . 

What say you ?

Should I go ask Pakistan ?  One thing I do know , based on observation , logical reasoning , and the facts that are available , and that is ,  that it is certainly not the work of any entity outside of Pakistan . And there is nothing to be gained by the entities you suggested .

Edited by Aligarr

LOL man! Just say it. You just want the Taliban blamed for this even though they have said they didn't do it! Even Imran Khan suggested that something fishy is going on. He said that whenever the TTP and the government start to move towards peace something like this happens! 

Who mentioned Taliban ? Although I have no logistical reason  , I would not make such a guess . It would seem that the Pakistani people of the Muslim religion would be most responsible for the bombing . That is , those who are intolerant of Christianity . If the Taliban fit that bill , then so be it  .

I would suspect rather , that the Muslims in Pakistan are intolerant of their Christian neighbors .

So basically you have absolutely no clue on who did it. You have no evidence. You just want to blame it on Islam. I see.

Well there are only two groups to blame , in Pakistan there are Muslims and Christians . So unless the christians blew themselves up , that leaves only one group . And that is Pakistani Muslims , who have historically and increasingly harassed and persecuted their Christian population .

And no , I do not blame it on Islam , I blame it on intolerant Pakistani Muslims .

Well there are only two groups to blame , in Pakistan there are Muslims and Christians . So unless the christians blew themselves up , that leaves only one group . And that is Pakistani Muslims , who have historically and increasingly harassed and persecuted their Christian population .

And no , I do not blame it on Islam , I blame it on intolerant Pakistani Muslims .

Firstly, to say there are not intolerant groups of all 3 faiths in Pakistan and India would be a lie.  There have been militant Muslims, Christians and Hindus all attacking each other.  That is fact. 

However, your earlier comment on how the Pakistani military would have no interest is just humorous and shows a general lack of understanding of exactly who runs the government.  The Pakistani government is run by the military regardless of what front they call it now.  Could it have been bigoted Muslims? Sure, it happens but it is more likely that was a bit more coordinated than that.  It was either salifi radicals, again or it was the Pakistani military keeping the Christians down again and as to why they would have interest.  Pakistan was founded on the idea of an Islamic government.  If you want to continue to get funding you have to keep people happy.  The fact of the matter is that Pakistan does not have a great deal of money but if they can keep turmoil going in the country they can remain in the seat of power and keep someone like Bhutto from rising to power again.

side note:

if I find you making one more ignorant post I will start analytically laying out the bigoted hateful nature of the Darwinist intellectual group presently known as atheists.  Time and again you will make post claiming that you are simply pointing something out but in fact all you are doing is trying to stir the pot.  Just because the forum administrators don't notice doesn't mean I don't.

Edited by abdullahfath

Firstly, to say there are not intolerant groups of all 3 faiths in Pakistan and India would be a lie.  There have been militant Muslims, Christians and Hindus all attacking each other.  That is fact. 

However, your earlier comment on how the Pakistani military would have no interest is just humorous and shows a general lack of understanding of exactly who runs the government.  The Pakistani government is run by the military regardless of what front they call it now.  Could it have been bigoted Muslims? Sure, it happens but it is more likely that was a bit more coordinated than that.  It was either salifi radicals, again or it was the Pakistani military keeping the Christians down again and as to why they would have interest.  Pakistan was founded on the idea of an Islamic government.  If you want to continue to get funding you have to keep people happy.  The fact of the matter is that Pakistan does not have a great deal of money but if they can keep turmoil going in the country they can remain in the seat of power and keep someone like Bhutto from rising to power again.

side note:

if I find you making one more ignorant post I will start analytically laying out the bigoted hateful nature of the Darwinist intellectual group presently known as atheists.  Time and again you will make post claiming that you are simply pointing something out but in fact all you are doing is trying to stir the pot.  Just because the forum administrators don't notice doesn't mean I don't.

And just what is it that "you notice "  ????   That I can READ and COMPREHEND a situation ?   That I can come to a logical and reasonable conclusion based on information and historical events ? 

YOU call my post ignorant ?????   What good does it do the Pakistani Govt. OR Military OR ISI to blow up a Christian Church and Christians ???  How does this translate in your mind as "stirring or creating turmoil " in a land where it already exists ,regardless of what Christians are doing ?  They are inconsequential to any power struggle , they have nothing to do with any " FUNDING " .

And what in the world "atheists or Darwinist intellectual groups " have to do with ANYTHING  ? 

Chrtistians are being persecuted in Pakistan due directly to intolerance and bigotry on the part of Pakistanis . Open your eyes .

And just what is it that "you notice "  ????   That I can READ and COMPREHEND a situation ?   That I can come to a logical and reasonable conclusion based on information and historical events ? 

YOU call my post ignorant ?????   What good does it do the Pakistani Govt. OR Military OR ISI to blow up a Christian Church and Christians ???  How does this translate in your mind as "stirring or creating turmoil " in a land where it already exists ,regardless of what Christians are doing ?  They are inconsequential to any power struggle , they have nothing to do with any " FUNDING " .

And what in the world "atheists or Darwinist intellectual groups " have to do with ANYTHING  ? 

Chrtistians are being persecuted in Pakistan due directly to intolerance and bigotry on the part of Pakistanis . Open your eyes .

I can see you are the one who needs your eyes opened.  You need to go back and read the history of Pakistan and the constant struggle for power by the military backed politicians.  The Christians are a scape goat that is used as a political tool.  I will not be commenting further as i don't think that I can use small enough words to actually get you to understand. 

I can see you are the one who needs your eyes opened.  You need to go back and read the history of Pakistan and the constant struggle for power by the military backed politicians.  The Christians are a scape goat that is used as a political tool.  I will not be commenting further as i don't think that I can use small enough words to actually get you to understand. 

You can't see anything , take off your blinders , and glimpse reality .