Islamic Forum
2ru-Path

I Wanna Invite Her To Islam

Salaam,

So I know this girl for a while now, and I wanna invite her to Islam. She follows the religion of Shamanism and says she has a 50/50 view on God. So far I only gave her insight about the existence of God using logic, which she said she found interesting. One brother suggested I tell her what Islam means and if she shows interest, to give her a translation of the Qur'an. But I don't know what the right things are to say to her... Any suggestions dear brothers & sisters?

PropellerAds

walaiykuma salaam,

it is said that Allah (swt) sent prophets to all people of all tribes around the globe.  Why not start by understanding her religion?  There is probably something there you can use

Salaam,

So I know this girl for a while now, and I wanna invite her to Islam. She follows the religion of Shamanism and says she has a 50/50 view on God. So far I only gave her insight about the existence of God using logic, which she said she found interesting. One brother suggested I tell her what Islam means and if she shows interest, to give her a translation of the Qur'an. But I don't know what the right things are to say to her... Any suggestions dear brothers & sisters?

Assalamu alaikum, 

You are male right, I can't see it in your profile. You should be cautious when you do dawah with female, probably you should inform some brother in your Masjid , so that they can direct a female daiee to her..