Islamic Forum
SaracenSoldier

A New Nation Arises?

I would really like to see opinions from Muslims on this site of Syria's civil war. What do you guys think of it? Do you support the overthrow of Assad? The establishment of Sharia law in Syria?

I am leery on this because while I most certainly do not support Assad, I would want to know who is replacing him.  As for sharia I know of no Muslim that doesn't support sharia except for the most liberal.  I think, also, as it applies to the application of sharia it depends on who is establishing it and according to the interpretation of what constitutes sharia.  I know most of those I know who have spent years studying sharia including one scholar who is presently staying at my local masjid say that technically there is no country in the world that truly practices sharia. 

PropellerAds

Even if AlQaeda is the executor, the idea is from US and israel, and there is proof for those that fact alone.

Please provide your "proof " , that it has anything to do with what is going on in Syria .

Edited by Aligarr

Whatever is happening in Syria, it is not Sharia nor is it Islamic .....it is barbarism ,committed by all parties involved .

A New Nation Arises ?  A  Caliphate ? .....hardly !    Rather a monstrosity , a degradation of humanity , and a disgrace in human behavior .

No one knows what will become of Syria , it does not look like anything good .

Assalamu Alaykum

I believe that the new caliphate either starts in Al Jazeerah. The Prophet said that Hijaaz is the place where the truth will remain. Yes, there is lots of corruption right now, but I firmly believe that Hijaaz will be the source of a new khilafa again. I somehow doubt that Syria will be the source of the new khilafa. We know that when Muhammad/Ahmad ben Abdullah al Mahdi appears, an army will march from Damascus to Makkah in order to kill Mahdi, but the earth will swallow them. This shows that there will be great corruption in Syria during that time. It is said that princes of Arabia will fight over the throne and a treasure. During that incident the Imam Mahdi will appear. 

In Syria, the mother of wars (Armageddon) will begin. Muslims and the Romans will join in order to fight a common enemy. Who this enemy might be is unknown. The war will begin in Syria between the sea and a mountain range. That is why it is called Armageddon. This war will last three days, but it will be so severe that if a bird flies over it, it will die. Sounds like an ABC war. The Muslims will win the war, but the Romans will lose. The Romans organize a war against the Muslims out of jealousy. Their planning will take about 9 Months. During that period the Mahdi will come out. An army will march from Damascus to Makkah to kill Mahdi. The army will be swallowed by the earth. Then another army will arrive from Khorassan with black flags and they will be the army of Mahdi. They will fight the Arabian Peninsula and win. Then they will fight Iran/Persia and win. Then they will fight the Romans and win. Then they will fight the army of the Dajjal and the Yahood and win. During the fight against Dajjaal, Jesus son of Mary will descend to kill the Dajjal and to help the Mahdi Army to win against the Army of the Dajjal. The Muslims will win. Eesa ben Maryam will rule and during his rule the Muslims will fight Gog and Magog and then there will be peace. During that time Islam will be the only religion left. After Eesa ben Maryam passes away the Muslims and worst of creation will experience more major signs. After all the major signs a wind will come from Yemen and kill all the believers. Those who remain are the worst of people. They don't belong to any religion, but they are those who practice homosexuality, bestiality, and incest. They are those who make permissible all those nasty perversions. Evil prevails and adultery prevails and homosexuality prevails and incest prevails and hypocrisy prevails and bestiality prevails. People will have sex like donkeys. That is why the Apocalypse will be on them. The will experience the End of the World. The entire world will be in perversion. That is why the entire earth will be destroyed not just a small place like Sodom. The wind that leads the believers to death will be the ark, but those who remain will experience the End just like those who disbelieved Noah and experienced the flood.

Eesa will be like Noah, but the ark will be the wind/death and there won't be a flood, but the earth will be wiped out.

I got carried away. I believe that Hijaz will be the place were the new nation will start.  

I also believe that all the wars that exist today among Muslims has a wisdom behind them. Allah caused a war between Khazraj and Aws in order to kill their leaders. The absence of the leaders made it easy for them to become the Ansar. During the wars today evil leaders will die and a new generation might appear out of the ruins.

Assalamu Alaykum

I believe that the new caliphate either starts in Al Jazeerah. The Prophet said that Hijaaz is the place where the truth will remain. Yes, there is lots of corruption right now, but I firmly believe that Hijaaz will be the source of a new khilafa again. I somehow doubt that Syria will be the source of the new khilafa. We know that when Muhammad/Ahmad ben Abdullah al Mahdi appears, an army will march from Damascus to Makkah in order to kill Mahdi, but the earth will swallow them. This shows that there will be great corruption in Syria during that time. It is said that princes of Arabia will fight over the throne and a treasure. During that incident the Imam Mahdi will appear. 

In Syria, the mother of wars (Armageddon) will begin. Muslims and the Romans will join in order to fight a common enemy. Who this enemy might be is unknown. The war will begin in Syria between the sea and a mountain range. That is why it is called Armageddon. This war will last three days, but it will be so severe that if a bird flies over it, it will die. Sounds like an ABC war. The Muslims will win the war, but the Romans will lose. The Romans organize a war against the Muslims out of jealousy. Their planning will take about 9 Months. During that period the Mahdi will come out. An army will march from Damascus to Makkah to kill Mahdi. The army will be swallowed by the earth. Then another army will arrive from Khorassan with black flags and they will be the army of Mahdi. They will fight the Arabian Peninsula and win. Then they will fight Iran/Persia and win. Then they will fight the Romans and win. Then they will fight the army of the Dajjal and the Yahood and win. During the fight against Dajjaal, Jesus son of Mary will descend to kill the Dajjal and to help the Mahdi Army to win against the Army of the Dajjal. The Muslims will win. Eesa ben Maryam will rule and during his rule the Muslims will fight Gog and Magog and then there will be peace. During that time Islam will be the only religion left. After Eesa ben Maryam passes away the Muslims and worst of creation will experience more major signs. After all the major signs a wind will come from Yemen and kill all the believers. Those who remain are the worst of people. They don't belong to any religion, but they are those who practice homosexuality, bestiality, and incest. They are those who make permissible all those nasty perversions. Evil prevails and adultery prevails and homosexuality prevails and incest prevails and hypocrisy prevails and bestiality prevails. People will have sex like donkeys. That is why the Apocalypse will be on them. The will experience the End of the World. The entire world will be in perversion. That is why the entire earth will be destroyed not just a small place like Sodom. The wind that leads the believers to death will be the ark, but those who remain will experience the End just like those who disbelieved Noah and experienced the flood.

Eesa will be like Noah, but the ark will be the wind/death and there won't be a flood, but the earth will be wiped out.

I got carried away. I believe that Hijaz will be the place were the new nation will start.  

I am curious as to these signs brothers

For the interest of time can you summarize.  I can watch the videos but it is going to take some time.

Sorry ... no listing to one hour twelve minutes just to try to work what you are talking about ... 

Even better ..........just look and see what's going on around the globe .  There is no good in it .  From any quarter .

Today in Syria , everyone is a loser . The Syrian people are being killed on both sides and the jihadis  are going there to die . Any chances of Western assistance evaporated when Al Queda became involved .  Assad will eventually prevail in the end . There will be no Caliphate in Syria .

Today in Syria , everyone is a loser . The Syrian people are being killed on both sides and the jihadis  are going there to die . Any chances of Western assistance evaporated when Al Queda became involved .  Assad will eventually prevail in the end . There will be no Caliphate in Syria .

What Caliphat are you talking about?  What does that have to do with anything?

What Caliphat are you talking about?  What does that have to do with anything?

Many of the rebel factions and many "Jihadi" groups around the world are trying to re-establish the Islamic Caliphate(The last of which was the Ottoman Empire). Aligarr is basically saying they will fail in their quest.

Indeed Saracen Soldier , UNITY is needed for a Caliphate . I do not see any , not even a hint . Especially in Syria . 

There have been huge developments since I posted this thread. Lots of news recently coming from Syria and Iraq. For now here is what the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant looks like. Please note this map might not be 100% accurate but it is pretty close. See next post:

Allah has already decreed what will happen, and ultimately this can only be an Islamic Caliphate. I am just saddened that so many Muslims must kill each other to achieve it. Sometimes I wonder if he tests us too severely?

Yea because the current state of the Middle East has nothing to do with the rise of racial pride among Arabs and the concept of national pride among the different so called Islamic states.  Islam teaches that we should unite as a single rope on the idea of Islam. 

When posting a video Saracen it might be good to post a summary of its contents to let the audience know if it is better to watch it or not.

I am sorry but I can't let this go: Opposing Bashar Assad's regime is one thing, but I have NOTHING but disdain for this fanatical, extremist group called "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" and their interpretation of Islam. There are several more reputable groups among the anti-Assad opposition. The "khilafa" that group of extremists envisions I would NOT support as a Muslim!

It would be a false "caliphate", united around a divisive agenda (as seen in their pan-Arabic chauvinistic attacks on Kurds who only want their freedom, as well as attacks on other Islamic groups which don't have the same interpretation as theirs) and a false methodology. Khilafa WILL return during the time of Imam Mahdi, as the Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wa salam) told us. But the "caliphate" envisioned by groups such as "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" and "Jubhat an-Nubha" will be doomed to failure.

When posting a video Saracen it might be good to post a summary of its contents to let the audience know if it is better to watch it or not.

The video shows some achievements of the ISIS. Their establishing of state and civilian institutions, their implementation of Shariah and other such things. Its a nice little introductory video of sorts.