Islamic Forum
Matemkar

Warning For Discussion Is Interesting..

Bismihi Subhanah.. Salam.. First thing in the morning, I got an e-mail informing me about a warning issued here.

And the reason I was given is "discussing jihad or tawassul" on a thread.. So, I should not comment when a so-called jihadi group destroying masjids, tombs, churches, tabacco etc. is thought to be Islamic? Or I should not comment when few catholic brethren here discuss the meaning of intermediation and I mention it is the same as tawassul in sunni and shia Islam and refer to a commonality? Well, I thought this is a forum for discussion and sharing knowledge.. What's the "warning" for? And why delete my post? If you think I am wrong, so please correct me.. If you won't bother discussing and won't get my post back and if you will keep deleting the posts of your brother in faith, -whereas you discuss with non-muslims and not delete their posts- then it is quite strange to me, better delete my account and keep the "forum" "clean" from discussions then.. Thanks. Ma salam

• Like 1

PropellerAds

There are forum rules which all must follow. Many posts by non-Muslims have been deleted, and many of them have been warned. Some have even been disallowed from posting for consistently disobeying forum rules. Follow the rules, and you may discuss as you wish.

• Like 1

Bismihi Subhanah.. Salam.. First thing in the morning, I got an e-mail informing me about a warning issued here.

And the reason I was given is "discussing jihad or tawassul" on a thread.. So, I should not comment when a so-called jihadi group destroying masjids, tombs, churches, tabacco etc. is thought to be Islamic? Or I should not comment when few catholic brethren here discuss the meaning of intermediation and I mention it is the same as tawassul in sunni and shia Islam and refer to a commonality? Well, I thought this is a forum for discussion and sharing knowledge.. What's the "warning" for? And why delete my post? If you think I am wrong, so please correct me.. If you won't bother discussing and won't get my post back and if you will keep deleting the posts of your brother in faith, -whereas you discuss with non-muslims and not delete their posts- then it is quite strange to me, better delete my account and keep the "forum" "clean" from discussions then.. Thanks. Ma salam

I agree these people do not seem to understand what true jihad is about and the fact that they are associated with Islam is just sad.