Islamic Forum
AHMAD_73

Relation Between The # 3 Gods In The One God

I was wondering why the Egyptian Orthodox Christians call their god as "Allah", but it's been cleared out when I knew that their god have no name. I mean they don't know his name. 

That's why when ever something happens to a christian, he will say " O Jesus" or " O Jesus Christ" but I never heard one says " o god father" or " o my holy spirit" ....

There is differences between the 3 gods in the God. some thing like different opinions that's why we can see Jesus (the son in the god combination) asking the .... no name... (the father in the god' construction) not to forsake him and help him while the father insisted to forsake him, that's clear when Jesus screamed at him why did you forsaken me?!!

Here are my questions,

1- Do the father have a name?

2- if Jesus been protruded from the father, from where the holy spirit protruded?

3- is the holy spirit is an attribute or name? since it doesn't seems like a name what could be his name?

4- when a Christian call on Jesus, should only Jesus in the god's combination reply that prayer or need..or for example the Holy Spirit may do it on his sake??

5- at the end of the day, what the father and the holy spirit may think, when both find out that non of the Christians call on them or ask their help, only Jesus?

6- A Christian told me one day that, the god father is siting on his majesty throne and Jesus sits on his right, does Jesus have another throne or some thing else? and where the holy spirit should sit in this council?

7- as you see the language didn't help me to describe the Christian god, can I say that the Christian' god composed of three gods, the son, the holy spirit and the father?

8- is it considered a blasphemy when a christian says, "the father god, the son god and the holy spirit god, all three gods combined together forms the one god?

• Like 1

PropellerAds

I think the non Muslims can't respond to you here brother, only in the refuting non muslim section. I suppose you should request it to be moved there.

Real Peace to the Truth Seekers,

I was wondering why the Egyptian Orthodox Christians call their god as "Allah", they borrowed the Muslems god' name; but it's been cleared out when I knew that their god have no name. I mean they don't know his name. That's why when ever something happens to a christian, he will say " O Jesus" or " O Jesus Christ" but I never heard one says " o god father" or " o my holy spirit" ....

There is differences between the 3 gods in the God. some thing like different opinions /wells. That's why we can see Jesus (the son in the god combination) asking the .... no name... (the father in the god' assembly) not to forsake him and help him while the father insisted on his opinion to forsake him, that's clear when Jesus screamed at him why did you forsaken me?!!also the father knows the day of judgment while the other two gods have no idea about it !!

Here are my questions,

1- Do the father have a name?

2- if Jesus been protruded from the father, from where the holy spirit protruded?

3- is the holy spirit is an attribute or name? since it doesn't seems like a name what could be his name?

4- do the god holy spirit have any relation with the OT spirits? 

Gn 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters"

Sm1 16: 14 "But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him"

kg 22:19, 21 "And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.......And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him"

5- when a Christian call on Jesus, should only Jesus in the god's combination reply that prayer ...or for example the Holy Spirit may do it on his sake??

6- at the end of the day, what the father and the holy spirit may think, when both find out that non of the Christians call on them or ask their help, only Jesus?

7- A Christian told me one day that, the god father is siting on his majesty throne and Jesus sits on his right, does Jesus have another throne or some thing else? and where the holy spirit should sit in this council?

8- as you see the language didn't help me to describe the Christian god, can I say that the Christian' god composed of three gods, the son, the holy spirit and the father?

9- is it considered a blasphemy when a christian says, "the father god, the son god and the holy spirit god, all three gods combined together forms the one god?

10- many Christian say that the father created every thing by the word (they  believe is the son), is that mean, the Father can't create something without the son?! 

11-  what is that mean "by the son" is that mean he asked the son to create every thing?! or he, the father, created every thing for the sake of the son?! or some thing else?

12- Isn't the ignorance about some thing (For Ex. Day of Judgement ) makes a god a [non-complete god], or at least makes him lesser in godlessness capability than the one who knows every thing.

13- Do every god can do/ already doing every thing, creating, controlling the universe, sustainning life, hearing prayers, replaying to prayers, punishing, taking lives, beginning day of Judgment (excluding this one), accounting creatures, judging to paradise or hill fire?! or they distribute these works in between them?,,,answer with proofs

Thanks for your clarifications.....

Administrators,

would you plz remove this topic from here I re-posted it in the "refuting non muslim section."

would you plz, whoever want to share in this subject, go to the other section

The concept seems to be complex and complicated because Christians believe in Trinity means they have family of Gods, if God has family then certainly they might have family clash but we see no clash between Gods except in humans.

Administrators,

would you plz remove this topic from here I re-posted it in the "refuting non muslim section."

would you plz, whoever want to share in this subject, go to the other section

I have moved your topic. In the future, it would be quicker to contact me brother, instead of posting your request as a reply in your topic.

And please do not post the same topic twice.

I have also removed the "#" from the title of your first topic, because "#3" refers to the third god, which isn't the meaning you wanted to say I guess. But somehow you insist on using "#" in your double topic, so this time I'll leave it as is.

• Like 1

Well Ahmed seeing as Christians seem to becoming thin on the ground here looks like you could be stuck with me for answers to your questions.. :) to start with when we say Oh God, it's because God is ONE, we are referring to the trinity which represents the perfect oneness of the ONE and ONLY True God. Where does it show that The Holy Spirit didn't know about the day of judgement? Of course He knew..he is God, God is Spirit as God is Holy ergo..Holy Spirit = God. Jesus is His Word, the Quran also give this title. Jesus is all that God is but NOT all there is to God. As Jesus was made man in the flesh he lived under the laws applied of man by God, as so he was limited in office, function and position... That is why he did not know the day or the hour.. As none of us do..however, He was still equal in nature, essence and character.

Peace and blessings.

let's have it one by one, sis

1st of all Jesus (pbuh), was made by the god's ward which is "be" and he was, just like Adam; easy and fast for god; that's the Islamic view. while the Jews see him as a sorcerer and liyer, you see him as a god!!! what a difference!!

limited as a man!!

1- that doesn't explain the miracles he did, does it?! unless you believe in men supported by god's miracles whom been called prophets

2- if he was limited as a man? who discovered that he was a god?

3- and why it's not clear in the bible just like the followers of Paul formulated it in that Council in 325 A.D, can they use language and logic better than the writers of the bible?!!

4- did the Holy Spirit was limited as a man or any other creature at the time, since Jesus told that, he don't know that hour, as well?!

Well

1. Yes, the Father has a name... That Name is Yahweh it has always been the name all the Prophets knew this name. I do not know why Mohammed did not. Allah is not a name but an word for GOD. So when Arab Christians use the term Allah in relation to God they are using it to call on God, but not by His name.

Peace and blessings.

fine, Yahweh, Jehovah, Yahoo..... seems no final answer yet, any ways....

1/1 - that still don't explain why those Christian prefer our god's name?

2/1- is Yahweh the name of the whole 3 gods together or only the father?

3/1- I searched the bible KJV for that name but it's no where, from where did you had it?! Do you have another sacred sources for your faith?

4/1- All the prophets knew him as Yahweh!!! and never told their people about his other two gods configuration?

5/1- Yahweh, Jehovah, Yahoo ... which do you think more right? and why all of that diversity in one name?

6/1- Relating the prophets of the OT and their believes, Do you think it's better to ask a Jew what they been taught to believe or a Christian?

Well

2. God sent Jesus like one sends his word, God exhalts His word above all his name. As God also sends His Holy Spirit in the same way.

Peace and blessings.

1/2 exalts and sends, that is not the answer of my question. Ok, my Orthodox Christian friend told me that the son was protruded انبثق I can't translate it better than that (born not made) from the father only, while the holy spirit was (born not made) out of both the father and the son. He tells that's what those men who assembled some where in some council hundreds of years after Jesus departure, formulated our believes and they were 100% inspired by the holy spirit. do you have the same belief?! why ?

Well

3. Think we covered this already ... God is Spirit and God is Holy = Holy Spirit. If the Spirit is God then what need of a personal name.

Peace and blessings.

1/3 Ahmad is man and Ahmad is strong, then the strong man is another Ahmad!! in fact I can't understand such explanation, if god is merciful and god is omni-potent is that makes merciful omnipotent another god?!

2/3 when the god sends the spirit some where (for example to fill a believer or to salute Jesus), do the father is without the spirit at the time or he have another one?

Peace and blessings to the truth seekers, :)

4/1- All the prophets knew him as Yahweh!!! and never told their people about his other two gods configuration?

OMG!! this never crossed my mind. What a striking logic. I can't wait to see how Christians can handle this shining proof that their trinity is a man made lie..

Did god all of a sudden decided to change into a father, with a son and a spirit, and become 3-in-1 all at the moment Mary got pregnant of her child? or was that 3-in-1 thingie a long kept secret he never told all messengers and prophets before Jesus?

Out of the countless number of messengers before Jesus, starting from Adam, did any of them mention your so called "trinity" concept, ever ?!!!

They criticise Islam but Islam has had a consistent message. It seems so silly to me that suddenly after all the years and all the prophets that suddenly a prophet comes with a completely different concept about Allah. To me that is a warning sign not a sign that I will be saved by Jesus.

The concept was always there but the word trinity is not mentioned.

Really? that's news to me. Enlighten us then, give us your list of names. And why didn't no messenger ever refer to that "concept, ever?

Btw.. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit..

I understand your embarrassment. But instead of me, you should be embarrassed from God, and repent from a religion that your people turned into a living joke, for the rest of the sane world to make fun of. If you want to cut the sarcasm, repent from following a funny religion.

you must do the same since the word tawheed is not in your Quran.

Not in your dreams woman. The concept of the oneness of god is there from prophet Adam all the way up to prophet Muhammad. It is the basis of all divine religions. The oneness of Allah is there in countless number of verses all over the Quran, for example in  Surah al-Ikhlaas "Qul huwa Allaahu Ahad", Surah Ghaafir: "huwa Allaahul Waahid ul Qahhaar" and many others.

Oh my God here we go again "Muhammad pbuh never criticised the scriptures" just to make themselves feel ok about their beliefs. But the quran is clearly against the beliefs you have about Jesus and God and other sort of stuff you believe in. Why do you imply that Islam doesn't criticise your beliefs when we have provided lots of evidence to show you otherwise. 

Saying the people of God always knew there was one God so there is nothing new in the message just shows how ignorant you are of human nature. If people were so good and they believe in God always then there would be no need for God to send anymore prophets after Adam. But that was not the case humans have consistently throughout history turned away from the message even when it was right in front of them. There are still millions of people in the world including yourself who divide God and yet you say nobody disagrees that there is one God. Tell that to people who follow religions like Hinduism. It is out of mercy that God continued to send us prophets because we as humans make mistakes, because we forget Him and because He doesn't want us to say on Judgement Day well why didn't you send prophets?  It is such a shame that you Christians raise one prophet to a higher level. To us the prophets are equal and we value them equally and we would never accuse any of them the things you accuse Jesus of. This is why we are consistent and why the message of Islam is consistent. 

And yes the main message about Islam is the oneness of Allah it is the base of our religion. But there are many things that spring from that base. Islam is also about how to form society, how to be hygienic, how to create a just economic system. It is a complete way of life based on the belief that we are doing this for Allah.

Why don't you spend your time learning about the science of the quran, learning about how it was compiled, learning somethings about the arabic language, learning about the life of the prophet Muhammad pbuh. If your aim is to actually learn about Islam you will not learn about it properly until you approach some of these things.

• Like 1

Whatever you say... Bro.

OK.. As I believe the Quran says that Jesus is a word from Allah to Mary...so it would seem only fair to believe that word is “Be” and since the as it claims, the Quran is supposed to confirm the Scriptures that came before, and here I think it does in the sense that Jesus claims to be "I am" which is a form of “be” and also in the Bible we see in John 1 it states that in the beginning was the word who was God.

Blessings

this is not my opinion, but, the Quran mentioned it many times "019.035 Y: It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

" verily the example of Jesus before god is like Adam, he created him from dust and said "be" and he is"

referring to John 1, who is John? who is his father? what's his relation to Jesus? proofs

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God", can you explain it in terms of Trinity?! can you as an devoted Christian simplify it to us?

W

I agree the word trinity is not in the Bible but the concept is there. As far as I am aware the word “tawheed” is not in the Quran but does that mean the concept on Allah’s oneness isn’t there? In the Bible three people showed up to Abraham and he referred to them as Lord not lords. Who do you think they were?

Blessings

really you don't have he right to say so, the word "Tawheed is the gernd  of "wahed and Ahad, one" Allah (SW) mentioned it hundreds of times in the Quran. a complete Surah shows that "

112.001 Y: Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

112.002  Y: Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

112.003 Y: He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

112.004  Y: And there is none like unto Him.

yes, you have the right to say ,in the Bible which is 11 times more than Quran in volume, the trienity or the three gods in one wasn't clear and that's why some people decided to clarify what the god couldn't but after hundreds of years, in the successive councils. amazingly the divinity of the holy spirit was later than that of Jesus 325 and 381 AD?!!!! 

W

You ask who discovered Jesus was God limited as a man?  :) That question is like me asking who discovered God’s word was able to create all things? Do you think it is our responsibility to understand God’s essence? Not even Allah and Muhammad understood the Christian trinity, it says in the Quran Allah thought Christians believed he was the third of three. No Christians ever believed that and that's a fact, moreover, when Allah questions Jesus “did you say take you and your mother for two gods besides me?” This confirms ... At least it seems so to me, I guess I may have misunderstood...Allah meant he was the third of three. So, no Christians are in violation of the three Allah refers too or says to desist from saying, because we never did say or believe such a thing.

Blessings

Mashaa Allah, pardon me, the Christian are all the time funny relating to answer these questions, when ever deficiency attributed to Jesus, (I don't know that hour, I do this by the help of the father, go to bathroom, circumcised, sleep, tired, yelling and sweetening of ....." the answer is: he was a man.  while when He does some miracles the answer is: he was a god. Although that's the very attributes of the prophets men with some miracles. 

But my question here " if he is a god and can override his humanity, why his humanity can override his god, is the human nature is stronger than his god nature?!! or he (or some one else, the father) have a switch to turn it MAN - GOD? who controls that switching??

Whatever you say... Bro.

Also something occurs to me so let me ask you this ... since Christians don’t have to mention any non deity to be a Christian, but Muslims do have to mention Muhammad in their shahada. How do you explain why you have to mention a non deity slave apostle?

Blessings

BTW, we honor all the prophets and believe in all of them from Quranic point of view (away of the aduletry, incest, killing to have wives, idol worshiping attributed to them in the bible )

how do we know about god? whom the god trusted to convey the message of god to man kind? who is the most best human walk on earth? who is the leader of mankind? but he was a man, messenger and servant of god.

that's a simple logic concept, you feel proud of honoring Newton, Inechtin and the human figures, why not prophets?!

pardon me sister, I really very busy, I can't go to any sites.  i'm in my 1st year PHD, i opress my study very much. I shouldn't be here, I just like to admire who replies to my posts, while if you keep Just use the heart and keep repeating your believes (without thinking by the jewel, mind), I think that will waste your time. any ways, if you like to answer these questions it will not take a minute.

fine, Yahweh, Jehovah, Yahoo..... seems no final answer yet, any ways....

1/1 - that still don't explain why those Christian prefer our god's name?

2/1- is Yahweh the name of the whole 3 gods together or only the father?

3/1- I searched the bible KJV for that name but it's no where, from where did you had it?! Do you have another sacred sources for your faith?

5/1- Yahweh, Jehovah, Yahoo ... which do you think more right? and why all of that diversity in one name?

6/1- Relating the prophets of the OT and their believes, Do you think it's better to ask a Jew what they been taught to believe or a Christian?

For example and plz this way (English is not my mother tunge, I'm being lost in paragraghs, I)

1/1 they don't know these  names ....they don't like his Jewish name.......etc.

2/1 the three together or the father only

3/1 ...............

really, I'll appretiate your help

one final question to you, do you yourself remember "Yahweh" when ever some thing unusual happens to you and say "O Yahweh help me" or Jesus?!!

May the real one God guide all of us to the straight path...Amen

[at]Mair

I'm getting tired of your continued violations of forum rules.

You keep questioning Islam, and insulting Allah and prophet Muhammad..

"I just want to clear up misconceptions Islam has"

"When people want to learn how to tell money is counterfeit, they study the real money not the counterfeit."

In addition, you now started showing that you have no interest in learning about Islam..

" If I want to learn about science I'll get a book on science" (who on earth said the Quran is a book on science?)

"I'm not looking for a "belief system"

This all puts question marks on the reason why then you joined an Islam forum?

​Is it because you want to fish for some proofs to strengthen your Christian faith perhaps? but not to deep lest you get stuck in the truth, god forbid? ..Is the truth that scary for you to find out?

If you firmly believe that god is 3 persons, and you're all good, having no feel of shame from associating others besides your creator or anything, then why look elsewhere for proofs?

Or,.. does that mean you are not 100% sure enough of your own faith, like the millions of Christians who need something to make them feel secured, something that helps them swallow the weird ideas that the authors of your books have invented?

Whatever reason, please be warned. Those who keep questioning and insulting Islam will not be able to continue doing so for long here, specially when they show no interest in positively learning about Islam.

As-salamu 'alaikum, brothers and sisters

Here is some good advice: stop wasting your time.

"Muslims believe they will go to hell before they go to paradise, but we believe we will go to be straight with the lord and that I am not ashamed of that all."

"But my dear he didn't...  :) First of all, the Quran gives no indication it is against the true Christian trinity we worship; therefore, it is not directed to us true Christians in practice."

Please stop lying and making stuff up. 

Muslims don't believe that we will go to Hell before we go to Paradise. Some Muslims who have committed sins will be punished in Hell in order to be purged but that does not mean that all Muslims will enter Hell before entering Paradise.

They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent. (5:17)

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. (5:72)

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?" (5:75-76)

Say, [O Muhammad], "If the Most Merciful had a son, then I would be the first of [his] worshippers."

Exalted is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the Throne, above what they describe.

So leave them to converse vainly and amuse themselves until they meet their Day which they are promised. (43:81-83)

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of Allah , nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains His worship and is arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all together.

(4:171-172)

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

(9:30-31)

• Like 1

"In the Bible three people showed up to Abraham and he referred to them as Lord not lords. Who do you think they were?"

There is no indication that these men were God. Firstly, for example, Abraham, peace be upon him, gets addressed by the same Hebrew word in Genesis 23:6. Other people get called by that noun, too.  Thus, it's not like this word is reserved for God only. Why not use the Tetragrammaton instead if he was really addressing God? The answer is deceptively simple - because he wasn't addressing God. 

But my dear he didn't... :) First of all, the Quran gives no indication it is against the true Christian trinity we worship; therefore, it is not directed to us true Christians in practice. No Christians ever considered Mary to be a part of the trinity nor do any Christians believe she is god. The very idea is a blasphemy!! Islam seems to be more directed at or reacting to Catholicism rather than Biblical Christianity. Since it is obvious Allah didn’t identify the three he says to desist from saying as being the father, son and Holy Spirit, we do not fear his inferred message and view it as contrived as we respect your right to believe it. I just want to clear up misconceptions Islam has about what real Christians believe. I get a bit tired by muslims telling me what I believe as a Christian... I'm telling you as a Christian what I believe and why. I accept you see things differently and I truly respect your right to do so, I'm certainly not asking you to believe as I do but at least have some respect for what I see as my truth as God has revealed it to me.

When I say "people" I am not referring to pre Islamic pagan deities worshipped by the Arabs. I am talking about the Jews and Christians. There is no ignorance in this statement on my part. They always believed God is one. Muslims try to tell us Christians what we believe, but they are out of their jurisdiction spiritually. Muhammad was told to ask us people of the Book about even his prophet hood. Since you believe God continues to send prophets to correct the Bible, why don’t you believe and follow Joseph Smith who came up with the Book of Mormon to stablize the Scriptures? He claimed to be a prophet from God... He claimed he came with a revelation..

Ok you keep telling yourself Muhammad didn't criticise your beliefs. You clearly cannot accept that he did. Keep telling yourself that the quran doesn't understand the trinity. It is weird how you find the idea that some christians who worship Mary as blasphemy but you don't see your own beliefs about viewing Jesus as a god as blasphemy! Of course there are some things are directed at catholic beliefs but you don't get off the hook. Younes has showed above many verses including things about the crucifixion of Jesus. Your beliefs are not safe in the eyes of Islam. 

And as a Christian in the past I know myself what they believe. And I do not have misconceptions about what you believe. It is clear to me that what you believe are just your own made up beliefs. You come here criticising verses in the quran when you have shown numerous times that you have not studied the quran, and you clearly do not want to improve your knowledge by using a tafsir or learning some arabic so why should we accept what you say about the verses of the quran. I went through the trinity verses many times but you continue to ignore things that are right in front of you. No surprise though because when a person tries to learn something with a prejudice their eyes will not see the truth. 

Joseph Smith is in no way similar to the prophet Muhammad. If you studied the life of the prophet Muhammad you would know that. Plus the quran is a miracle, it has many scientific wonders in it and many truths. You can't just say follow everyone who claims to be from God. You have to assess their life, assess their teachings and assess the authenticity of their teachings.

It allows us to put God into whatever we find to do. We have freedom from rules and the law when we operate in love by faith in God.

Exactly the type of view God will punish one day. Viewing the word of God as rules how sad. Only God is above the law not humans its a shame you don't see this. Without the guidelines that God gave us as humans we would be lost very lost and that is exactly what people are who don't follow these guidelines. You think love is just something we learnt by ourselves? We learnt nothing by ourselves. How realistic is it that all people will love everyone. Clearly you have no understanding of human nature. God however understands the nature of us that is why he made our guidelines in accordance to our nature. 

I look to the Bible to enhance my spiritual journey towards spiritual enlightenment. I'm not looking for a "belief system"

I knew you were one with little interest in understanding Islam. I am just glad you finally admitted so. You never took any effort in trying to understand Islam and that is why you cannot open your heart. People who block the truth from their eyes cannot see it. 

Btw ParadiseLost.. Interesting user name.. Have you thought to read Milton's other work Paradise Regained? 

Just a user name, its not based on Milton's work.

As-salamu 'alaikum, brothers and sisters

I totally agree!! :)

"In the Bible three people showed up to Abraham and he referred to them as Lord not lords. Who do you think they were?"

There is no indication that these men were God. Firstly, for example, Abraham, peace be upon him, gets addressed by the same Hebrew word in Genesis 23:6. Other people get called by that noun, too.  Thus, it's not like this word is reserved for God only. Why not use the Tetragrammaton instead if he was really addressing God? The answer is deceptively simple - because he wasn't addressing God.

I think you’ll find in context one of the men was the Lord and the two other men were the angels that later destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

I totally agree!! :)

Good.

Me too.

Because when you earn Allah's anger, He blocks your eyes, ears and mind from seeing the truth. Its a waste of time indeed with such cases. Nothing can be done beyond that. Nor can anyone help you, except yourselves.

As if not becoming a Muslim singles you out from god's wrath. As if you get to choose your god!

There is no such thing as 'my god, your god' kiddo. God is one. He is everybody's god. even associators and disbelievers such as yourselves who believe in a  3-in-1 god.  Please keep that fact in mind everytime you worship those 3 persons, mistakenly taking them for god. It doesn't change the fact a single bit.

I think you’ll find in context one of the men was the Lord and the two other men were the angels that later destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

the Lord Jesus Christ, or the Father?!

My God

Again, there is no such thing as your god, my god. We were all created by the same, one and only God. Why is it so hard for you to understand this simple fact?

no threats of his wrath falling on my head made by any human on this earth will cause me to fret.

By calling it a human threat you are questioning the divine message of the Quran. Again, you're violating forum rules.

But more importantly, the divine unconditional love is a myth that you people are trying to propagate. It contradicts the very attributes of God Al-Mighty, being just. How can you imagine that a sinner or a disbeliever and a pious person both earn God's love?

I understand the spiritual nature of your beliefs. But that is only one side of a complete religion. It applies only on the pious among us. But what about the rest of humans? not everyone is pious enough to feel the spiritual connection with God. If a religion is limited to that type, it falls short of fulfilling what religions and divine messages were sent for.

The words slaves and servants are both used by different translators of Islamic books. My own understanding of the words عباد الله is neither slaves nor servants. Its more close to: worshipers of God. The word عبد is derived from the word يعبد which means worship.

We were, as well as all creations of Allah, all created to worship Him. Worship in its broad meaning, which includes not only prayers and fasting etc., but also every good thing that you make in your everyday life for the sake of Allah. When you work hard, study, research, teach, judge, explore, invent, discover with kind intentions for the sake of your creator, you are worshiping him.

That is why religion is important. What you believe in is not a religion. Its a message of love. That is great. But its not a complete religion. It was not meant for all humanity to embrace. It was a message of correction, to correct the Jews who went astray at the time. Your complete religion is here, waiting for you to embrace.

Islam as a complete religion makes for a better life. We are all here to be tested. Compared to eternity, our life on earth is but a few moments. If we spend it worshiping our Creator in everything that we do, we win in judgement day. if we failed the test, no human will be able to save you there dear.

Again, there is no such thing as your god, my god. We were all created by the same, one and only God. Why is it so hard for you to understand this simple fact?

We Christians have something you Muslims don't...a personal relationship with God. So stop trying to correct us. It's not our problem you can't call God your "Father"