Islamic Forum
NextElement

Help Prove To Me.....

[at]Andalusi & Mair

Please stop insulting each others. I was about to issue rule violation warnings, but now that the brother apologized, we expect Mair to apologize too.

PropellerAds

Thank you Andalusi for your gracious apology. If I have offended you in the same manner then please also accept my apology. It's about truth and honesty, I accept that what you say on the Quran is the truth as you believe it to be I feel the same for the Bible. We need to be honest when dealing with each other scriptures and if we don't understand something then rather than throw insults and calls of liar, ask for explanation.

In the interest of cordiality I will not respond to your questions. I will give you a link where you can if you wish read Isaiah and more importantly understand the nature of His book. All the biblical prophets brought different aspects of the same message which is how God revealed himself to us.. Mankind.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Book-of-Isaiah.html

Peace to you.

but i want you to answer the question.

who is the chariot of camel? and we all knew that Muhammed rode a camel.

Start another thread then, I will answer it there. I will not respond to your questions on this thread because I do not wish to get into further trouble with the management.

Thank you.

Peace.

answer it in muslim-christian debate topic then

How are you so sure Muhammad was an actual prophet of God?

When discussing religious topics there is no proof or evidence. That's why it's called having faith :)

How are you so sure Muhammad was an actual prophet of God?

Just as there is no proof that Moses or Jesus physically existed, we have no evidence for the existence of the Muhammad as described in the sunnah or sirat.

The Koran only mentions the name 4 times without any further refences. The name Muhammad also means the "blessed one", which could refer to an annamed prophet. The Koran also mentions a prophet to still appear who will verify the Koran again. So there are a couple of unknowns.

Why was Muhammad a military leader?

Arabs were influenced by Jews and Christians who all thought the last days were just around the corner. They thought this was a short expansion to secure a place in heaven for eternity in the name of their god. Muhammad was conveying a message, the message of submission to what he believed was a powerful god who wanted to have only the righteous humans in heaven. Unfortunately, righteousness means different things to different people.

I've heard of the Koran containing several scientific facts

The Koran speaks of a creator, not nature. Science is just the explanation and description humans have for natural phenomena.

No, there is nothing of scientific interest in the Koran. What you have heard is a mis-interpretation, known today as Bucailleism, which has been dismissed over the years by almost all Muslims.

I am desperately looking for spiritual guidance, and I've come here

As someone has quite rightly pointed out: here we have humans. Humans can't provide spiritual guidance, only gods can do that. If you need a god in your life, why not have the one true god talk to you and provide what you are looking for in guidance?

Praying East has little bearing when in India or Alaska. The Koran does not specify how to pray and what to do or what direction on Earth to keep. I reckon a benevolent and merciful god should pick up your sincerity without you facing somewhere specific if it is urgent.

Good luck and have fun looking!

[at]StopS

Your post is full of ignorance, too much to correct you. You seem like a hopeless case.

When discussing religious topics there is no proof or evidence. That's why it's called having faith :)

Just as there is no proof that Moses or Jesus physically existed, we have no evidence for the existence of the Muhammad as described in the sunnah or sirat.

The Koran only mentions the name 4 times without any further refences. The name Muhammad also means the "blessed one", which could refer to an annamed prophet. The Koran also mentions a prophet to still appear who will verify the Koran again. So there are a couple of unknowns.

Arabs were influenced by Jews and Christians who all thought the last days were just around the corner. They thought this was a short expansion to secure a place in heaven for eternity in the name of their god. Muhammad was conveying a message, the message of submission to what he believed was a powerful god who wanted to have only the righteous humans in heaven. Unfortunately, righteousness means different things to different people.

The Koran speaks of a creator, not nature. Science is just the explanation and description humans have for natural phenomena.

No, there is nothing of scientific interest in the Koran. What you have heard is a mis-interpretation, known today as Bucailleism, which has been dismissed over the years by almost all Muslims.

As someone has quite rightly pointed out: here we have humans. Humans can't provide spiritual guidance, only gods can do that. If you need a god in your life, why not have the one true god talk to you and provide what you are looking for in guidance?

Praying East has little bearing when in India or Alaska. The Koran does not specify how to pray and what to do or what direction on Earth to keep. I reckon a benevolent and merciful god should pick up your sincerity without you facing somewhere specific if it is urgent.

but you are a liar that is you problem, of course there is evidence even from non-muslim sources from Muhamed's time and here is one of them

this documenatry proves that you are a big liar, from 10:00 min they read non-muslim historian talking about Muhamemd in armenian language from 30 years after Muhammed's death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7p3mUPAAG8

who feed you with such lies ???

The name Muhammad also means the "blessed one"

no it does not, it means "praised one"

No, there is nothing of scientific interest in the Koran.

you lie again and again, why do you do this to yourself???

explain to me who could know anything about Pulsars before or during the revelation of the quran. Quran clearly describes pulsars.

I suspect that is the extent of your intellect ... your power to think.  

No doubt you are intoxicated by the elixir of your own words ... good luck with that!

The answers to your questions are readily found on the web or from someone at your local Masjid ... so why maintain your inane intellectualism here other to listen to the sound of your own voice ... or to delight in the responses it generates thereby giving rise to feelings that you really exist?

I suspect that is the extent of your intellect ... your power to think.  

No doubt you are intoxicated by the elixir of your own words ... good luck with that!

The answers to your questions are readily found on the web or from someone at your local Masjid ... so why maintain your inane intellectualism here other to listen to the sound of your own voice ... or to delight in the responses it generates thereby giving rise to feelings that you really exist?

Yes, you are right: my power to think is the extent of my intellect. No idea why you would state that this, but yes, it's true. Thank you for that.

I have no idea what the elixir of my words is supposed to mean. Maybe you translated it and it came out skewed like this. An elixir is a medicinal extract which cures illnesses. I am not a medical doctor nor a poet, so I'll ignore it.

I also don't understand your next sentence. Someone asked some questions and I offer my opinion. The one question I ask is a rhetorical one, so you don't make much sense. I am not talking but writing and that I exist is not just a feeling.

Maybe gather your thoughts and try again, ok?