Islamic Forum
Gods Servant

Spreading Islamic Rule By Force

This sheikh is preaching Islamic rule (not religion) should be spread by force. Do Muslims here agree?

The question of whether or not spreading Islam/Islamic Rule is permissible is dealt with in the verses, "There is no compulsion in religion" and "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not the transgressors". 

PropellerAds

Well, as long as there are borders which prevent people from living out the religion, you'd have to conquer everything.

Furthermore as long, as the message can't be spread everywhere you'd had to conquer everything.

What is injustice? Do you have to remove it?

The message is Allah alone, not your head popped out of a land mark, asking if Allah may order to conquer the world which are habitated by apes as it seems.

Allah Allah

Edited by Abu Turab

That's a pretty telling description Abu Turab , but a true one . It behooves all muslims to strive for the goal of the prophet , and that goal is world subjugation to Islam . All those who are not muslim will be given a choice , convert or the sword .

Couldn't have put it better myself .  Every non-muslim should read your post , or better , study Islam , it's dogma and doctrine , and be aware of just what is going on .

Abu Turab , as far as what "justice " is ?   I have studied that term as it relates to Islam .Anything that stands in the way or hinders the goal of the Prophet is considered " unjust " , therefore any and all means necessary to remove such obstacles are called " justice " .

Correct me if I'm wrong here Abu Turab .

Edited by ECLIPSE

That's a pretty telling description Abu Turab , but a true one . It behooves all muslims to strive for the goal of the prophet , and that goal is world subjugation to Islam . All those who are not muslim will be given a choice , convert or the sword .

Couldn't have put it better myself .  Every non-muslim should read your post , or better , study Islam , it's dogma and doctrine , and be aware of just what is going on .

You have a pretty twisted perception of Islam, if i may say so. Islam is NOT meant to be spread by the sword. In the times of the Caliphs, during the conquests all non-Muslims living in a conquered town were given the choice of Islam, or Jizya, the poll tax, after which they would be under Muslim protection, but if they did not agree to either of these, they were asked to vacate the premises, as is evident in the Conquest of Jerusalem by Hazrat Umar. The Quran explicitly states that Jihad is nothing more than a means of self defense and to throw off oppressive forces. "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not the transgressors." It is true that Muslims are enjoined to spread Islam by preaching through their actions and words, but nothing more. I think it is maybe YOU who should be aware of what's going on. 

You had better go talk to Abu Turab  Sunnymaboy. Understanding the definitions of what transgression  , self defense , and "throwing off oppressive forces " means as it relates to spreading Islam .

Perhaps you had better reread what Abu Turab stated , and if corrections are in order , then do so .

Couldn't have put it better myself . Every non-muslim should read your post , or better , study Islam , it's dogma and doctrine , and be aware of just what is going on .

I didn't say that. Did i say convert? God doesn't want you.

You still mention subjugation to Gods order on earth? Instead of rotten ones? If you received power from Him, which you will never attain, you would spread your justice. Which is better?

Abu Turab , as far as what "justice " is ? I have studied that term as it relates to Islam .Anything that stands in the way or hinders the goal of the Prophet is considered " unjust " , therefore any and all means necessary to remove such obstacles are called " justice " .

Correct me if I'm wrong here Abu Turab .

What's his way?

Edited by Abu Turab

Don't backpeddle on your remarks Abu Turab , you  said it right the first time . Borders do not restrict anyone from practicing their religion , thus conquering for that purpose is an excuse .

And you accentuated your remark by saying :

" ..as the message can not be spread everywhere you had to conquer everything "  - You play with words , but their meaning is quite clear , and accurately descriptive .

As you wish, Sir. During the life of the Holy Prophet as well, there were a few conflicts with the Persian and Byzantine Empires. Chosroes Pervez, the Emperor or Persia insulted the Muslims' envoy and tore up his letter, which caused a strain in their relationships from the start, and it was evident that the Persian Empire was hostile to the Islamic State at Madinah. Also, the Byzantine Empire became apprehensive of the growing power of the Muslims and their governor at Basra murdered a messenger of the Muslims, which in those times was considered an declaration of war. This led to the Battle of Mutah with the Byzantines. The Byzantine Emperor once also amassed an army near Tabuk on the Syrian border to attack the Muslims but he dispersed.

When Hazrat Abu Bakr assumed the Caliphate, there was a revolt against the state of Madinah by many hostile tribes in Arabia, many of which had not yet imbibed the true spirit of Islam and considered it an allegiance to the Prophet only which ended with his death. Hence, they rebelled against the Muslims. The Byzantines had instigated the border tribes of Syria to act against the Muslims while the Persians caused unrest and armed and aided the rebels in Bahrain, Oman, etc near their borders. These were acts of hostility which compelled the Caliphs to act against these Empires for the sake of their own protection and integrity. 

Additionally, as Arabia was a barren land, it depended on trade with the rich and fertile lands of the Tigris and Euphrates for food. But the Persian Empire refused to carry trade with Islamic Arabia. Hence, the necessity drove the Muslims to act against them. The Arabian tribes living in the Persian Empire were also dissatisfied with Persian rule hence the Muslims hoped to liberate them from the Persian yoke. 

Overall, the position of these two great Empires and their status of hostility and continual aggression against the Muslim state convinced the Caliphs to raise up arms against them, in the interests of their own State. Indeed, many Christian Arabs rallied around Hazrat Umar's banners during his Caliphate. 

Thanks for that thorough explanation, a lot of it makes sense. One thing puzzles me though. Why did Muslims wage war and conquer Spain?

Hi JannahStrive  , it's an expression meaning , I don't hear an answer , to the question asked by Gods Servant . :D

Thanks for that thorough explanation, a lot of it makes sense. One thing puzzles me though. Why did Muslims wage war and conquer Spain?

Well, from what I know, King Roderic of Spain had some disputes with the royal family of Wittiza, his predecessor. Some accounts say the family fled to Muslim-controlled Tangier in around 714 or something, and took refuge there. Some accounts also say that the daughter or wife of a Count, Julian, was raped by Roderic so Count Julian invited the Muslim forces from Tangier to invade the Kingdom. The Visigothic Kingdom was in a state of civil war, so maybe the Muslim forces hoped for some plunder and a future alliance with the side they were helping. When the power of the Kingdom crumbled ad they were defeated perhaps the Muslims were encouraged to take control due to the ensuing power vacuum. That is all I know of the matter and I hope you are satisfied.

Hi JannahStrive  , it's an expression meaning , I don't hear an answer , to the question asked by Gods Servant . :D

Meh, I was just busy :)

Well , it was more like Arab and Berber Muslims from the Magreb [N. Africa ] expanded their territory and  invaded Visigoth Spain in 711 , they advanced across the Pyrenees  and were finally stopped by Charles Martel of France in 732 , driving them back and out of the North of Spain .  They remained in control in Southern Spain until Cordoba fell in 1236 ,and were gradually driven back and off the Iberian Peninsula completely when Granada fell in 1492 by Queen Isabella's Christian armies .

Edited by ECLIPSE

That was a nice story sunnymaboy , unfortunately it is historically incorrect .