Islamic Forum
adamkhelifi1

Please Make Dua For My Health

I’m a 22 year old male, suffering with sicknesses .Please Allah (swt), heal my illnesses. Please everyone, make a Du’a for me so Allah (swt) can cure me and grant me good health .My illnesses is hormone imbalance(testosterone defiency) ,loose ligaments and very weak muscles throughout my whole body which is making my organs not functioning properly, joints pain and Peripheral neuropathy !  I need Allah (swt) to end my misery one way or another. Please appreciate your good health & Du’a that Allah (swt) gives me the same good health. Please make Du'a for me for good health and curing my illnesses! Ameen

PropellerAds

Assalamo alaikum dear brother

May Allah The Merciful cure you and ease your pains.
I ask Allah, the Mighty, the Lord of the Mighty Throne, to cure you.

I suggest that you always say the following duaa from the Quran. When prophet Ayuub said it, Allah cured him:

Indeed, adversity has touched me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful." (21:83)

And also this duaa mentioned by our beloved prophet Muhammad:

Allahuma rabbi-nas adhhabal ba'sa, ashfi wa entashafi, la shifa' illa shifa'uka shifa' la yughadiru saqama.
Oh Allah! The Sustainer of Mankind! Remove the illness, cure the disease. You are the One Who cures. There is no cure except Your cure. Grant us a cure that leaves no illness. (Recommended to touch the area of pain with the right hand while reciting this supplication.)

"O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".

"Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) was ill, he used to recite the four Quls, blow on his hands and pass them over on the back and front. He also recited these surahs, blew on his hands and passed them over his body during his fatal illness". 

(Bukhari, Muslim)

The 4 quls are sourah: 109, 112, 113 and 114.
  • Like 1

i pray for Allah the most merciful to heal you and give you good health.