Islamic Forum
seekers91

Hello :)

Hello for everybody

Assalamualaikum :)

I'm 22 years old and a muslim because my parents are muslim. But when I start to dig deeper to Islam, I got so so so many doubt about this religion which I already have it since I was born. I feel muslim follow a lot of things from Hadist than from Qur'an. I thought Qur'an is perfect but it's not or what (?) I really confused, I knew a lot about this religion of course because it's been 22 years for me, and I probably don't know a lot of things too but I have more and more doubt whenever I dig in more to Islam. I feel like this religion have so many flaw, or it's just me who still didn't know the answer for all of my question. I freaking confused, masya Allah. I wish this forum can answer all of my doubt and make me walk straight to the Islamic path again. And sorry before because I always speak up what's on my mind and being blunt, it doesn't mean I being rude, I just try to seeking for the truth. Thank you for whoever read this, hope this forum can help me out with everything :)

PropellerAds

Wa alaikum assalam
welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

You're welcome to ask all the questions that you have, and we'll happily help you. Please start a separate topic for each question.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:
New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

It is a very sensible decision to want to base your beliefs on knowledge and truth. I have spent much time looking at different religions (most recently Islam) and while I have arrived at my own conclusions, I believe in everyone's right to follow their own path but this must be done from a well informed position. I am more than happy to provide a neutral, evidence based response to any question that it is within my ability to answer.

The truth is out there. Good luck!

wa alykom assalam wa rahmat Allah, Sister

may Allah quench your thirst to the truth. in fact logic thinking is the main difference between human and any other creation. Allah honored us with the mind, of course to use it , but also we should keep away of arrogance which may cover the mind and vague the truth.

hundreds of verses in the Quran urges us to see, think and discuss. hope you will find your answers here inshaa Allah

Look beyond religion and focus on God, open your heart and mind and God will fill it. :)