Islamic Forum
Nile_Salafy

Any Source To Reply To Atheist ?

PropellerAds

Salam alikum 

Any good source to reply to an atheist ?

How about S'Allah'd Cream?

Sorry!

How about S'Allah'd Cream?

Sorry!

what does that mean ? mocking ?

what does that mean ? mocking ?

No, it's a pun (a joke based on the similarity of words). Source/sauce. Salad cream is a type of sauce (the "ala" sounds like "Allah".)

Don't be so sensitive. I thought that whole taking offense thing was just media propaganda.

I thought it was quite clever, I know Aligarr would agree.

Don't co-opt my name QED . Speak for yourself . More facetiousness and condescension . I see you're true to form .

Don't co-opt my name QED . Speak for yourself . More facetiousness and condescension . I see you're true to form .

Pull your head out of your fundament. It was supposed to be facetious.

I bet you're great fun at parties. (That was both rhetorical and facetious BTW. Please don't come back and tell me how you're actually the life and soul and not to make assumptions about you).

You just keep on insisting on proving me right don't you QED ? You are on an Islamic website , and I guess your lack of wisdom just can't help but be obvious .  You made no "pun " you made a mockery , or atleast would know, that it wouldn't be taken as such .So who are you trying to kid QED ?

And , no , I would not agree since it is not  even a linguistic stretch for your so called "pun " .

Your superiority complex is showing again QED . But part of that , is not realizing it .

BTW try closing the next time with a coherent sentence , and  minus your juvenile remarks

Say what you wish to other posters , and refrain from making assssumptions on my behalf .