Islamic Forum
Wahidian

Why Should Muslims Remain Silent About This?

PropellerAds

Indeed . WHY should Muslims be silent about this ?  This is no longer anyone's "opinion " ,  false allegation or rumor . It is real and what every one  is hearing about ISIS is real . Reports coming out of Syria and Iraq regarding the heinous acts committed by ISIS are  TRUE FACTS .

I was thinking mainly about Muslims on this forum. I was wondering what they thought

But it seems to have become a 'Ghost Forum' of late.

I can't say I know much about Islam in Indonesia, but I wouldn't mind betting that the president is getting worried that ISIS may well try and create an 'uprising' there.

After all the dream of many Muslims has been the re-instatement of a Caliphate, for many, many years.

I tend to think myself though, that it's a matter of BAMN now. (That's:  'By Any Means Necessary').

Why? I don't know ..

Wahidian

Edited by Wahidian

I think it more a matter now , of how the nations of the world will destroy ISIS . Their time on Earth is limited , and their days numbered . By committing such heinous and barbaric acts against fellow human beings , they have doomed themselves .

" By any means necessary  " ? I will give you the benefit of the doubt , in that I believe you would be against such thinking .

Anyone who   belongs to , is supportive of , or approves ISIS is an enemy of all of humanity .Indeed an enemy of God .

Edited by Aligarr
  • Like 1

Anyone who   belongs to , is supportive of , or approves ISIS is an enemy of all of humanity .Indeed an enemy of God .

There is no diplomacy when dealing with a rabid animal; you have but one course of action.

This group of barbarian's days are numbered . Their heinous savage acts have gone far beyond the bounds of  civilized human behavior , now  the civilized world will stamp them out . Both Muslims and non-Muslims have seen ENOUGH>

• Like 1

Central Issue involving the recent developments with ISIL involves Palestine ?   Really ?   Was Palestine an issue before 1947 ?  Did Palestine have anything to do with Assad  , both Sr. and Jr.  murdering their own Syrian People  ? Does ISIL slaughtering Iraqis , Christians , beheading Syrian and Iraqis ,as well as the Westerners they have kidnapped and beheaded have anything to do with Palestine ?

You're confused . 

No, I am not. Maybe you are. And everything in the region relates to each other, especially the issue of Ocupied Palestine vs Zionist Criminals. Just check out israeli help, supporting and arming the radical ISIS in Syria. Or how the wounded of these rebels are treated in israeli hospitals. It is a fact that israelis use these sufyanis just to get rid of every nation from Nile to Euphrates. When ISIS is eliminated, next, they will use Kurds against Syria and Iraq in the name of founding a "free" state.

Edited by Dastan

Your fixation and/or obsession  on " Zionist criminals " is meant only to divert attention from the  heart of the problem . Fanatic , savage serial murderers . Turn your head away if that's what you choose . It doesn't change the reality on the ground . Sounds like excuse making to me .

BTW Dastan , here's a bit of history for you . The Ottoman Empire fell after joining the the Germans in WW1 . Before the Ottomans Empire was broken up there was no nation state called Iraq , there was no Iraq period . The territories were governed by the Ottomans and in the North were the Kurds , in the Central region of what is now Iraq were the Sunni Muslims , and in the South were the Shia . The British and French divided and created the  States of Iraq ,Jordan and Lebanon and Syria . The Kurds have always resided in those areas along the borders of Turkiye ,Syria,  Iran ,and Iraq and have been persecuted by those nations ever since .

So tell me , when Sadam was gassing the Kurds in the north , and murdering Shia in the south , how do you figure Palestine had or has anything to do with that ??

The only thing the "Zionists " a.k.a. Jews a.k.a. israel has in common with these various nations, tribes etc , is that the one thing they all agree on is israel must be eliminated .

If Saddam and Assad had not been in the habit of butchering their own people , there would be no uprising in Syria , and thus no ISIL . Al Queda and foreign jihadis under Al Bagdadi decided they would establish a calipha , and in so doing became murderous savages . And that has nothing at all to do with Palestine .