Islamic Forum
Gary2027

Introduction - Gary

My name is Gary (40 years old). I'm from Phoenix, AZ. I'm an Agnostic learning more about Islam.

I recently started listening to recitations of the Quran on the internet, which I love. I purchased my first Quran today.

I've always been interested in Islam because it represents a closer relationship to God.

Thank You,

Gary

• Like 1

PropellerAds

Hello Gary
welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

Its great that you have an interest in Islam. It means that your Creators loves you and is guiding you to the right path. All of us here will be more than happy to help you anyway we can in your seek for the truth.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:
New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!
So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Thank you for accepting me. I'm very grateful.

I rose again early this morning listening to The Islam Call to Prayer (on YouTube -  all I have for now) and reading my Quran. 

I have a long way to go but I feel at least I'm on the right path.

Thanks Again,

Gary

Salam. MashaAllah. That is so nice you study Islam.

For your researches, you can study on http://www.al-Islam.org and for your questions, you can refer to http://www.islamquest.net

Also, here are some great articles; islamic pdf articles on spirituality - black light

Please bookmark and save them for further study. And may you be slow yet steady in your journey towards God-perfection.

Welcome again. ma salam :)

Edited by Dastan