Islamic Forum
ParadiseLost

Dua For My Friend

As salaam alaykum brothers and sisters, 

Recently I just lost a very close friend of mine. It is the first time since I became Muslim that someone I know very well has passed away. She was such a good and innocent friend with so many good intentions. She had just graduated and so much more to give. I have accepted her death although it is such a confusing time and I pray that Allah will forgive her and I pray that her good deeds will be so full on the day of Judgement. She had taught me to read the quran and helped me recite surahs. I am so thankful to have known her and I hope that the knowledge she gave me I can give to others. Please brothers and sisters make dua for her as she was also a sister of all of you in this faith of Islam. And also if you could pray for her parents who must be grieving a lot right now at the loss of their daughter. 

• Like 2

PropellerAds

Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatu

O Allaah, forgive and have mercy upon her, excuse her and pardon her, and make honorable her reception.

Expand her entry, and cleanse her with water, snow, and ice, and purify her of sin as a white robe is purified of filth.

Exchange her home for a better home, and her family for a better family, and her spouse for a better spouse.

Admit her into the Garden, protect her from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.

O Allaah, forgive our living and our dead, those present and those absent, our young and our old, our males and our females.
O Allaah, whom amongst us You keep alive, then let such a life be upon Islam, and whom amongst us You take unto Yourself, then let such a death be upon faith.
O Allaah, do not deprive us of her reward and do not let us stray after her.

O Allaah, she is under Your care and protection so protect her from the trial of the grave and torment of the Fire. Indeed You are faithful and truthful. Forgive and have mercy upon her, surely You are The Oft-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful.

I'm sorry for your loss sister. It must be hard to lose such a close friend. But death is upon us all, each in their own exact time, and that time is written even before we're born. Insha'Allah she is now in a better place, up there with the Lord Al-Mighty.
I also extend my condolences to her parents, and I pray that raising their child so well will insha'Allah be a reason for them to go to paradise. Insha'Allah they all meet in the garden.
  • Like 2

Oh, sorry to hear about the death of your friend. May God bless her in Jinnah. You may help her by sending prayers after every prayer. 

As salaam alaykum brothers and sisters, 

Recently I just lost a very close friend of mine. It is the first time since I became Muslim that someone I know very well has passed away. She was such a good and innocent friend with so many good intentions. She had just graduated and so much more to give. I have accepted her death although it is such a confusing time and I pray that Allah will forgive her and I pray that her good deeds will be so full on the day of Judgement. She had taught me to read the quran and helped me recite surahs. I am so thankful to have known her and I hope that the knowledge she gave me I can give to others. Please brothers and sisters make dua for her as she was also a sister of all of you in this faith of Islam. And also if you could pray for her parents who must be grieving a lot right now at the loss of their daughter. 

• Like 1

"O Allah, forgive her. Make her among the guided ones, raise her status and be her deputy among the grieving. O Lord of the two worlds, forgive us and her and make her grave wide and full of light"

• Like 1