Islamic Forum
SaracenSoldier

The Islamic State

PropellerAds

Wrong Saracen Soldier , the losers are those who were slaughtered by Al Bagdadi and his ISIL Gang ,  those blown up by carbombs in Iraq , those Syrians killed by Assad  . Judging by your previous posts , I really don't know if you think Bagdadi a loser , winner or....perhaps a hero ....no ?

I had to laugh though , as the commentator chose Hitler in a comparison of taking the amount of territory and in a relatively short period of time .

The difference of course is that Hitler sought to establish a super race and establish the Third Reich as the ruling world entity . Hitler ran over the weak and ill-prepared French ,Bagdadi seeks to establish his caliphate , and just as the French were split on loyalty to Hitler, so too ISIS ran over the Iraqis due to sectarian differences and basically lack of courage . But like Hitler Bagdadi has extended himself , and can not control the territory , and that is crumbling as we speak , as he faces a more unified opponent .

Obama is a loser politically , a lame duck president as it were , as his party no longer is the majority in the Senate or the House . The US will not fall because if that . Bagdadi will be crushed , and most likely lose his life . There is no unity to ISIS , even his own troops seek to leave and are executed - ironically that is similar to Hitler's behavior .  Most of the Muslim Umma is against ISIS , there will be no caliphate to come about by the hands of ISIS .

A winner of what? Claiming land? How pathetic. Is that the type of value we seek - to claim land or to please Allah? Thank Allah there are true Muslims out there fighting against this stupidity. The true winners in 2014 are the same winners since the beginning of time - those people who despite the hardship they face, despite the violence they suffer on a daily basis, despite their lack of worldly resources - they remain faithful to their Creator. Those who transgress the limits of Islam will not be winners ever. The justice of our Creator will remain powerful. I look forward to the time when the real revolution in the Muslim world begins, one that doesn't begin with violence and ignorance. Just like Muhammad pbuh began a revolution in his time - through the changing of the minds of people over a number of years. 

It is also interesting how someone who supports this unislamic state, also seems to care about the Gregorian calendars new year. 

Indeed Paradise lost , to even attempt to assess the world in terms of winners and losers , in view of the amount of suffering going on the world over , is not only ludicrous ,but utterly childish .  But judging by the mentality displayed by the newscasters in that video , it is easy to determine what kind of audience mentality  they are appealing to .

A winner of what? Claiming land? How pathetic. Is that the type of value we seek - to claim land or to please Allah? Thank Allah there are true Muslims out there fighting against this stupidity. The true winners in 2014 are the same winners since the beginning of time - those people who despite the hardship they face, despite the violence they suffer on a daily basis, despite their lack of worldly resources - they remain faithful to their Creator. Those who transgress the limits of Islam will not be winners ever. The justice of our Creator will remain powerful. I look forward to the time when the real revolution in the Muslim world begins, one that doesn't begin with violence and ignorance. Just like Muhammad pbuh began a revolution in his time - through the changing of the minds of people over a number of years. 

It is also interesting how someone who supports this unislamic state, also seems to care about the Gregorian calendars new year. 

Uhh what? You do realize that video is from some American TV show and not something I made. Why are you attacking me for it? "Supports" the "un-Islamic" state? 

Firstly, almost everything I have posted in this thread is from non-Muslim sources. Are they also supporting The Islamic State? Are you thinking straight or has your hatred of a people blinded you so much that you can not even tolerate me posting about it without coming to conclusions about me? 

Secondly, the video is from non Muslims about winners and losers according to them NOT according to me. So don't give me a lecture about it. Side note: You do realize that the Sahaba(ra) invaded land don't you? Abu Bakr(ra) invaded the Persian and Roman empires simultaneously. He started the conquests against them. Even Isa(as) will conquer the world through military force when he returns. Salahudeen(ra) fought over land against the crusaders. Learn your history and religion first before throwing around accusations and labels. 

Rubbish is rubbish , no matter the source . So why post rubbish unless it is of interest to the poster ? Any news source that proclaims Bagdadi a "winner " of anything ,  is rubbish .

Indeed as we speak his "kingdom " is showing cracks .  Executing European jihadis who want to go home , declaring Al Queda apostates .......one big bloody mess which will leave a large stinking stain .

Edited by Aligarr

Uhh what? You do realize that video is from some American TV show and not something I made. Why are you attacking me for it? "Supports" the "un-Islamic" state? 

Firstly, almost everything I have posted in this thread is from non-Muslim sources. Are they also supporting The Islamic State? Are you thinking straight or has your hatred of a people blinded you so much that you can not even tolerate me posting about it without coming to conclusions about me? 

Secondly, the video is from non Muslims about winners and losers according to them NOT according to me. So don't give me a lecture about it. Side note: You do realize that the Sahaba(ra) invaded land don't you? Abu Bakr(ra) invaded the Persian and Roman empires simultaneously. He started the conquests against them. Even Isa(as) will conquer the world through military force when he returns. Salahudeen(ra) fought over land against the crusaders. Learn your history and religion first before throwing around accusations and labels. 

I am not attacking you. I am disagreeing with what you posted. If you post a controversial topic on a forum then you need to be able to deal with opinions that don't agree with it. This is a very controversial issue which lots of Muslims disagree about. You can't just expect that nobody is going to argue about this. Your posting of it implies that you support it since you did not state at the beginning otherwise. I get the impression that you do support this state and of course you can correct me if I am wrong.

Yes pious muslims invaded lands in the past. Do you think I don't know that? But if any Muslim can feel ok with the fact that innocent people are intentionally killed in the process then there is a big problem. The message of Islam is not about fighting the innocents but rather the oppressors. If they can stand in front of Allah on judgement day and feel comfortable with what they have done to innocent people, then these are the people I would not want to be ruled by. Can they also say that Muhammad pbuh would have killed charity workers for political coverage? I don't know what Islam they are living by but it is not the Islam I know. Our rulers should be fearful of Allah. I understand there are people who support this state because they are against Assad and they genuinely want to establish an Islamic state. Yet there are also many who supported them only to become disillusioned with what they are now doing. If you are going to establish an Islamic state, then the limits of Islam need to be respected. We can't go around simplifying everything. Introducing a few Islamic stuff here and there while they neglect other critical aspects is not my idea of an Islamic state. 

Well put Paradise Lost I got the same impression . There is a simple proof and litmus test ,as it were for ISIS . Does it agree with Islam . Even more simply put -  Islam does not compel ,Islam does not compel , Islam does not compel .

Aligarr, it would b useful if u brushed up on your knowledge of God a little more, you'd have a better propaganda tool,

The kingdom is God's, and His subjects have to apply His law, whether willingly or unwillingly,

God usually gives people the chance to accept willingly by making the truth clear, but when they reject rivht and reason, harm the believers and prevent others from His way, a demand is usually made to submit.

And when God gave certain Prophet's the authority, they made the demand simply to safeguard God's jealousy.

Because idol worship angers Him, they musta felt it their duty to show their gratitude for His favour and blessings.

Indeed, it is from Solomon, and indeed, it reads: 'In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,

Be not haughty with me but come to me in submission [as Muslims].' "

.... She said, "Indeed kings - when they enter a city, they ruin it and render the honored of its people humbled. And thus do they do.

But indeed, I will send to them a gift and see with what [reply] the messengers will return."

So when they came to Solomon, he said, "Do you provide me with wealth? But what Allah has given me is better than what He has given you. Rather, it is you who rejoice in your gift.

Return to them, for we will surely come to them with soldiers that they will be powerless to encounter, and we will surely expel them therefrom in humiliation, and they will be debased."

Quran Ch 27

On another note, washington seems to be making the sifting of hearts easy as the controlled lamestream media proudly proclaims to the world how wonderful a puppet show they have conjured.

.....Shorn of its window-dressing, however, the Arab alliance does not look so impressive.

UAE planes may have flown to Amman – but are they to be crewed by Emiratis or Jordanians? Bahrain has also sent some planes to Jordan; but this was a minuscule kingdom that felt so threatened by its own Shia majority in 2011 that it had to call in the Saudi army to occupy part of the island and protect the Sunni royal government.

Isis would no doubt like to provoke Sunni-Coptic armed violence in Egypt, reigniting a miniature war which has been smouldering for decades. An unlikely scenario.

But Egypt’s support for the Libyan military of General Khalifa Haftar – who in turn supports the internationally-recognised Benghazi government – will only deepen the Libyan civil conflict.

But for Arabs, there is a clear message in all these alliances.

Washington has an American-trained general in charge of the Libyan air force, an American-trained former field marshal and president in charge of Egypt, an American-educated and British-trained king in Jordan and two wealthy emirates with huge US investments – one of them headquarters to the US fleet in the Gulf – in the battle.

Only that well-known dictator who has been fighting Isis for longer than any of them – Bashar al-Assad of Syria – is left out. For now.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-has-provoked-an-arab-alliance-to-bomb-the-wests-enemies-10050206.html?google_editors_picks=true

Don't know what you are trying to say in your ramblings and quotes , nor do I care . DAESH savages will eventually be crushed and destroyed . Anything beyond that about DAESH is  useless foam from the mouth .

Edited by Aligarr

You will know soon inshaAllah,

I will do my best to make the message reach you in sincerity and truth - despite all the pretences you put up, then you won't accuse me on the day when you bow the knee.

Everyone will bow their knee abz2000 , however God's message will be a shocking surprise to many, many ,people on this Earth.

I put up no pretences . 

I live by two axioms Love God with all my being /Love your neighbor  as you love yourself  , everything else beyond that is man made commentary . Follow those two laws and you'll break no other .

I do not need to consult any holy book to know right from wrong , thus I have harsh words for DAESH , or anyone else who murders in God's name , but I will not be their judge of their sould .

As for your sincerity ,  I appreciate that , but each man alone is responsible for his own soul .

aligarr:

I live by two axioms Love God with all my being /Love your neighbor as you love yourself

I believe a remnant of the quote you refer to is below, and confirm that it is alluded to in the final verses of chapter 61 - Al Saff of the Quran.

It is indeed the most strenuous Jihad in Allah's way of all the senses, gifts and abilities, i would commend you on being a committed jihadi :)

25And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

Luke 10

Aligarr:

everything else beyond that is man made commentary .

Would have been useful if you also checked Matthew, since narrators of hadith often have differences and can make mistakes or omissions since they weren't memorizing verbatim and were compiling a long time after:

36Master, which is the great commandment in the law?37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The laws were not dismissed as man made commentary here, but emphasis was laid on sincere struggle and shunning of greed and hypocrisy as the measuring stick - especially since one was dealing with usurers, extorters, worldly publicans, outwardly white robed and inwardly God hating caesar serving pharisees.

The man didn't come to discard the law but to fulfill it in word and spirit, reading through will show that many tests were taking place, indeed, his birth was the first test of appearance over sincere use of intellect and faith according to spirit and word - Confused the hell out of the word weilding spirit discarding lawyers and chief mollahs serving the pagan roman occupation by abusing the law.

And i'm quite certain you'll agree that loving thy neighbour as thyself refers to being sincere and truthful to God and wanting the best for them in this world and in eternity.

It doesn't mean commiting fornication or adultery with them.

Ibn Az-Zubair reported:

I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, say,

“He is not a believer whose stomach is filled while the neighbor to his side goes hungry.”

Source: Sunan Al-Kubra 19049

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Haythami

Aligarr:

I do not need to consult any holy book to know right from wrong.

Which book do you go by? The george washington constitution currently cast behind the backs of the u.s government apparatus?

Or jayne eyre?

Or is it anarchy maybe?

But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say,

"Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?"

Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses?

They say: "Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!" And they say: "For us, we reject all (such things)!"

Say: "Then bring ye a Book from Allah, which is a better guide than either of them, that I may follow it! (do), if ye are truthful!"

Quran 28.

Aligarr:

thus I have harsh words for DAESH , or anyone else who murders in God's name , but I will not be their judge of their sould ..

I believe you refer to the people who represent the group going by the name ad-Dawlah Al-Islamiyyah, the terms Iraq and Shaam are discarded.

I haven't had dealings with them and am prudent enough to not judge them simply based on accusations of secularist corporate usury controlled lamestream media, and the events of Operation Northwoods and 9/11 - especially building wtc7 should make anyone cautious enough to investigate allegations with a more critical and less naive mind - lest we harm people in ignorance and become regretful for what we have done.

Allah tells us to verify news when a fasiq comes with it so that we don't harm people out of ignorance and become regretful for what we have done.

Regarding the term "murder" which appears to be a secularized perversion of the word "martyr" (try saying them both with an american accent), i wouldn't agree with martyring people either, but if you mean - kill in God's name,Then moses, joshua and david (pbut) would probably fall into that category along with "daeesh".

Edited by abz2000

:In the New Testament, one of the disciples of Jesus Christ was named Simon the Zealot

(Matthew 10:4;Mark 3:18;Luke 6:15;Acts 1:13).

What was a Zealot?

The Zealots were members of a first-century political movement among Judean Jews who sought to overthrow the occupying Roman government.

The word zealot derives from the Greek zelotes, meaning “emulator or (zealous) follower.”

According to the Jewish historian Josephus, three main Jewish groups existed at the time of Christ—the Pharisees, the Sadducees, and the Essenes.

He also mentions a fourth group called the Zealots who were founded by Judas of Galilee and Zadok the Pharisee.

Josephus notes that the Zealots “agree in all other things with the Pharisaic notions;

but they have an inviolable attachment to liberty, and say that God is to be their only Ruler and Lord" (Antiquities18.1.6).

Of importance in New Testament history, the Zealots led a rebellion when Rome introduced imperial cult worship. The Great Jewish Revolt began in A.D. 66. The Zealots successfully overtook Jerusalem, but their revolt was ultimately unsuccessful. In A.D. 70, the Romans destroyed the city of Jerusalem and the temple.Because of their often-violent tactics, the Zealots have been called some of the world’s first terrorists. Though the label is only partially true (not all Zealots were violent), the reputation of Zealots as forceful, aggressive agitators carries a significant lesson for us. Jesus chose Simon the Zealot, a man who likely desired to forcibly remove the Roman Occupiers.

7Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye?

And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

8Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

9That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.

10Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.

11Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

Sicarii (Latin plural of Sicarius "dagger-men", in Modern Hebrew rendered siqariqim סיקריקים) is a term applied, in the decades immediately preceding the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE, to an extremist splinter group of the Jewish Zealots, who attempted to expel the Romans and their partisans from the Roman province of Judea.

The Sicarii carried sicae, or small daggers, concealed in their cloaks, hence their name.

At public gatherings, they pulled out these daggers to attack Romans or Roman sympathizers, blending into the crowd after the deed to escape detection.

Victims of the Sicarii included Jonathan the High Priest, although it is possible that his murder was orchestrated by the Roman governor Antonius Felix.

Some murders were met with severe retaliation by the Romans on the entire Jewish population of the country.

On some occasions, the Sicarii could be bribed to spare their intended victims.

Once, Josephus relates, after kidnapping the secretary of Eleazar, governor of the Temple precincts, they agreed to release him in exchange for the release of ten of their captured assassins.

In Josephus' The Jewish War (vii), after the fall of the Temple in 70 CE, the sicarii became the dominant revolutionary Jewish party, scattered abroad.

Josephus particularly associates them with the mass suicide at Masada in 73 CE and to the subsequent refusal "to submit to the taxation census when Cyrenius was sent to Judea to make one" (Josephus) as part of their religious and political scheme as resistance fighters:

Some of the faction of the Sicarion...not content with having saved themselves, again embarked on new revolutionary scheming, persuading those that received them there to assert their freedom, to esteem the Romans as no better than themselves and to look upon God as their only Lord and Master

—quoted by Eisenman, p 180

Note that the term al Qaeda means foundation,

The first book a Muslim studies is foundational Quranic Arabic - the book is called Al Qaeda,

A student in Arabic is called "Talib",

And being a talib of knowledge is cumpulsory upon every Muslim.

A true believer in God must declare that sovereignty and the right to legislate belongs to God. And that the state must legislate according to what God has revealed. A Muslim must also practise jihad an-nafs to ensure that he/she is living in an inward state of Islam too.

You've already been told that the Kingdom of Heaven is within you have you not?

People who proclaim these truths have existed through the ages and have always prevailed ultimately, it is true that they have often been painted with terms like zealot, fundamentalist, extremist, terrorist by criminals who had usurped the allegiance of the people,

But false accusations never deterred them from being true to God.

Edited by abz2000

Don't try preaching to me abz2000 . I'm not muslim , nor Christian nor Jew . You religionists go to your books and find  justification for yourselves , if that's what makes you feel better .

The concept I explained is  quite simple , and it's nothing new . It was around even before Jesus . In fact it is most likely intrinsic in all men from birth , that is until they are corrupted by religions . Even a simple man upon viewing the world will conclude God's existence , and hatred is inculcated throughout a life, it is not something that comes naturally , it is taught , it is a learned behavior .

All you have quoted , whether it be of Jews , Muslims or Christians , is part of the folly of men . Their schemes and plots and battles and deceptions which have been going on through the ages . Each group attempts to legitimize their actions by the books men have written . You like to reference Jesus , well Jesus wrote not one single word in a book , nor did he instruct anyone to write one single thing in a book .

The fact that men write books , then kill each other over their interpretations is proof of the error in books . DAESH is a current prime example , as is Boko Haram , just as well as the rest of religious fanatics in Christianity and Judaism . When God writes , it is on hearts of men , not in any book . No man therefore can claim he was corrupted by a book .

So what do u live by?

Can you prove it's truth and rationality?

Until you submit to God's laws, there will never be complete peace, and i am a witness to that.

You would only have people making up their own false desires and never agreeing, and always justifying their crimes in the name of competition - until God decides. You vs I - or you and i on U.Nbelief until we all lose.

Making up a hotchpotch of contradictory and false ways whether one calls it U.S or I.S doesn't make it legitimate. accepting the truth - and not making up falsehood to try and counter or discredit truth - ensures legitimacy.

Let us all Repent, time is of the essence.

I claim to be no angel.

Edited by abz2000

I have no need to submit to anything . Nor do I feel any need to prove anything . "Disagreement " !  Are you kidding me ?  Just look around you man , no matter what the religion , people are not only disagreeing , they're killing each other . All of God's Law is contained in the TWO I mentioned . As for repentance , that is between a man and God - no one else .

Edited by Aligarr

Submit to the King and Creator of the heavens and the earth and receive glad tidings before the chastisement comes and there's no turning back.

Prove what God requires you to prove, no soul is burdened with a responsibility it cannot bear.

In Islam, we use the term "deen",

It means "way of life", the term "religion"has been distorted in the western mind so much that people generalise and think of flat earths, and earth orbiting sun's - dunno if it was coz the pope was being discredited or because he was working in tandem - God knows best.

Therefore when you say:

Just look around you man , no matter what the religion , people are not only disagreeing , they're killing each other . 

To a Muslim, it means Just look around you man , no matter what the way of life, people are not only disagreeing , they're killing each other .

That also includes capitalism, atheism, communism, anarchism and every other ism under the sun.

And that's why God told you that the only way of life before God is submission to His will, that is how one achieves peace.

All of God's Law is contained in the TWO I mentioned .

Which two? And what's your source or reasoning for such a claim?

As for repentance , that is between a man and God - no one else .

Then repent to God for wrongs done to God, and wrongs done to yourself and to others, and ask others to ask Allah for forgiveness for you if you have wronged them.

The qiestion of "you" and "i" elaborated a little:

All mankind is from Adam and Eve,

an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab;

also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety (taqwa)and good action.

Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.

Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly.

Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

LOL....and what of non-muslims ?    Conveniently left out eh ? 

LOL....and what of people who refuse to bow before the "queen of heaven" and submit to fake laws made by puppets of bankers, weapons companies, and oil tycoons?

Conveniently slandered as extremists and harassed, attacked and false flagged - and when they snap - get tortured, killed and left to rot in prison eh ?

why give "law abiding citizens" more rights?

The operative term is unrepentant "mujrim".

One of these things is not like the other things, can ya guess which one it is???

78. When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.

79. "For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah."

80. His people disputed with him.

He said: "(Come) ye to dispute with me, about Allah, when He (Himself) hath guided me? I fear not (the beings) ye associate with Allah. Unless my Lord willeth, (nothing can happen). My Lord comprehendeth in His knowledge all things. Will ye not (yourselves) be admonished?

81. "How should I fear (the beings) ye associate with Allah, when ye fear not to give partners to Allah without any warrant having been given to you? Which of (us) two parties hath more right to security? (tell me) if ye know.

82. "It is those who believe and confuse not their beliefs with wrong - that are (truly) in security, for they are on (right) guidance."

83. That was the reasoning about Us, which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will, degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.

Edited by abz2000

You didn't answer the question . So I'll conclude that it is in fact OK to do INJUSTICE to those who are not " brothers " , that to mean those who are not muslims .

You didn't answer the question . So I'll conclude that it is in fact OK to do INJUSTICE to those who are not " brothers " , that to mean those who are not muslims .

If you bothered to study you would have known that God has made injustice unlawful upon Himself and upon His slaves.

It seems the kuffar don't seem to be able to judge in truth at all which is why their false constitutions and "laws" are falling apart in the face-off with Islam - their leaders tread all over them themselves and dispute by means of falsehood in the hope of prevailing over truth.

But it has become obvious by now, that you can do nothing against the truth - but for the truth.

It was relayed on the authority of Abu Dhar al-Ghifari, radiyallahu ‘anhu, that the Prophet, sallallahu alayhi wasallam, said, of waht he related from his Lord, magnified and exhalted be He, Who said:

O My servants, I have made oppression unlawful for Me and unlawful for you, so do not commit oppression against one another.

O My servants, all of you are liable to err except for those whom I guide on the right path, therefore seek guidance from Me so that I should direct you to the right path.

O My servants, all of you are hungry (needy) except for those whom I feed, therefore seek food from Me so that I may feed you.

O My servants, all of you are naked (need clothes) except for those whom I provide garments, therefore seek clothing from Me so that I should clothe you.

O My servants, you sin by night and by day and I am there to pardon your sins, therefore seek forgiveness from Me so that I should grant you pardon.

O My servants, you can neither do Me any harm nor can you do Me any good.

O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and the whole human race of yours and that of Jinns become as pious as the most pious heart of any one amongst you, it will not add anything to My Power or Kingdom.

O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and the whole human race of yours and that of Jinns become as wicked as the most wicked heart of anyone amongst you, it will not decrease anything from My Power or Kingdom.

O My servants, even if the first amongst you and the last amongst you and the whole human race of yours and that of Jinns gather together on a sector of land and all ask of Me and if I were to give everyone of them what they asked, that will not in any way decrease what I have anymore than a needle decreases what is in the ocean when it is put into it.

O My servants, these deeds of yours which I am recording for you I shall reward you for them, so he who finds good should praise Allah and he who finds other than that should not blame anyone but himself.”

Stop worshipping people and microchips, God's testing you.

You remind of of those people enchanted by the ring of solomon - and that thing out of lord of the rings ....... My preccccciouuuuus.

10For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, say they, and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, saying, Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.

11But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

12But, O LORD of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I opened my cause.

Let us let bygones be bygones and submit to God, He is Forgiving.

And know that we cannot harm Him in the least.

Judas man, y u persecuting me?

Y u so tongue tied?

Edited by abz2000

So it's the " kuffars " eh  abz2000 ?  Like I said , you conveniently left out non-muslims , who it seems "justified " to treat unjustly .

That's a lot of dancing you just did , to skirt the question and avoid a straight answer . Just remember there

are people in the world who see through such duplicitous talk .

I am curious though ....do you think anyone in DAESH is due for "a reward " ?

So it's the " kuffars " eh abz2000 ? Like I said , you conveniently left out non-muslims , who it seems "justified " to treat unjustly .

That's a lot of dancing you just did , to skirt the question and avoid a straight answer . Just remember there

are people in the world who see through such duplicitous talk .

I am curious though ....do you think anyone in DAESH is due for "a reward " ?

Dunno if your brain's going rotten or wot dude,

I just told you that injustice is forbidden for all.

If you want to misinterpret that it's your call, God is the best of judges.

Jonny english plots and plans, the pretender king hears it all and also plots and plans, but God hears all of it - and He is the best of planners.

Don't feel safe from His plotting.

We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.

Quran 21:47

It is my job, your job, "daeesh"s job and everone and everybody's job to repent, submit to God, and establish His laws, in full truth and sincerity, and seeking His pleasure.

The heavens and earth and all between are within His dominion, so the law of the dry land and of the sea and the air are for God.

Ultimately He (Almighty God) will judge us all and everyone will get what they deserve.

That will be the day in which the truthful will profit from their truth, let us establish the kingdom of God on earth in full submission to His laws, and we can all profit here too.

Know that the Word of Allah shall prevail.

I am just a man and no angel, enough flaws in me to to feel hopeless, but God has enough grace for those who seek it.

If a perfect angel had been sent, the matter would have been settled ages ago and you would have had no respite.

O you who believe!

Violate not the sanctity of the symbols of Allah, nor of the sacred month, nor of the animals brought for sacrifice, nor the garlands that mark out such animals, nor the people resorting to the sacred house, seeking of the bounty and good pleasure of their Lord.

But when ye are clear of the sacred precincts and of pilgrim garb, ye may hunt and let not the hatred of some people in (once) shutting you out of the Sacred Masjid lead you to transgression. Help one another in righteousness and piety, but help not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah:

for Allah is strict in punishment.

1. Ha Mim

2. The revelation of this Book is from Allah, Exalted in Power, Full of Knowledge,-

3. Who forgiveth sin, accepteth repentance, is strict in punishment, and hath a long reach (in all things). there is no god but He:

to Him is the final goal.

4. None can dispute about the Signs of Allah but the Unbelievers. Let not, then, their strutting about through the land deceive thee!

5. But (there were people) before them, who denied (the Signs),- the People of Noah, and the Confederates (of Evil) after them;

and every nation plotted against their prophet, to seize him, and disputed by means of vanities, therewith to condemn the Truth;

but it was I that seized them!

and how (terrible) was My Requital!

Edited by abz2000