Islamic Forum
SaracenSoldier

The Islamic State

abz2000 - your rambling on and I don't even think you yourself know what you're talking about . You can't mix Jesus and Islam .Two very are different religions .

Christianity and Islam do not mix - The Prophet and Jesus bring two very different messages . Again I'll tell you .Your beliefs are your own , I do not abide them but I do not criticize them nor would I attempt to persuade you away from them . Be satisfied with your beliefs they are what guide your life .

And mine are what guide my life , and can not be persuaded . Nor can any man really , if you stop to think about it ,For how strong could a man's faith be , if some one were to convince him otherwise ? Only the weak change their faith OR they never really had any to begin with .

Your description below your avvy tells me that you haven't got a clue.

You claim to be a believer without a way of life.

No human being has no way of life, not even an anarchist.

Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah,

without Knowledge, without Guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment,

9. (Disdainfully) bending his side, in order to lead (men) astray from the Path of Allah.

for him there is disgrace in this life,

and on the Day of Judgment We shall make him taste the Penalty of burning (Fire).

Ch22

You claim falsely and stupidly that you can't mix Jesus and Islam, whereas any human being who has the most basic knowledge of Islam knows that Jesus completes the unification of mankind on Islam in the global age and all ways of life other than Islam are confounded and proven to be false.

A Muslim who has read the opening verses of surah Al Baqarah knows that we are required to believe in the Quran and what is revealed by Allah in previous scripture. Since much has been edited in previous scripture, we ascertain what Allah has revealed when it is confirmed by Quran and hadith, or when it makes sense as not being false.

A bit like pythagoras theorem, ya see, i use it, but believing that it's true doesn't necessarily mean i'm greek or atheist.

Doesn't take much brainstorming to realise it's true.

The rest we use as historical reference as long as it isn't proven false and we sincerely believe it to not be false and neither fully confirm nor deny it.

But i tell ya, it's usually more accurate than fox news and the daily telegraph.

What was revealed in the torah, the prophets, the psalms and the gospel were a prelude to what was revealed in the Quran.

It was the age of tribes right up until the advent of Muhammad pbuh at the dawn of the global age.

Moses says retaliation,

Jesus says forget it,

Muhammad says retaliation, forgiveness, and discernment of time, place and necessity.

Tough, soft, tempered.

God's plan is incremental but sure.

There is a lot to learn from history, but some people's hearts and minds seem to have seals on them.

87. We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles;

We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit.

Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?

- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!

88. They say, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah.s Word: we need no more)."

Nay, Allah.s curse is on them for their kufr (rejection of Allah and the truth).Little is it they believe.

89. And when there comes to them a Book from Allah, confirming what is with them,

- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,

- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe in it.

So the curse of Allah is on those without Faith.

90. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which Allah has sent down, in insolent envy that Allah of His Grace should send it to any of His servants He pleases:

Thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath.

And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.

91. When it is said to them, "Believe in what Allah Hath sent down,

"they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us:"

yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them.

Say: "Why then have ye slain the prophets of Allah in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"

If you had taken the time to study a little before making such ignorant comments, you would have known that some of the most renowned Muslim historians such as ibn kathir depended heavily on previous scripture when expounding their tafsirs.

The story of Jonah is a classic example.

16. Nay (behold), ye prefer the life of this world;17. But the Hereafter is better and more enduring.

18. And this is in the Books of the earliest (Revelation),

-19. The Books of Abraham and Moses.

Edited by abz2000

PropellerAds

BTW :happy: This thread is about ISIS , which I chose  ,as many others , to refer to as DAESH .There is nothing good about these people ,there is no justification whatsoever for their actions , there is no reason any sane and decent human being can find to even tacitly approve this group of madmen [and women ] . They have given themselves over totally to Evil . :mad:

Are you referring to U.S or I.S?

the body of the text seems to describe the amerikkkan leadership.

I'll again refer to previous scripture since it has a fitting and accurate reply appropriate to the point.

1The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

2He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness

3But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.

4Against whom do ye sport yourselves?

against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? 

are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood?

Considering what the Muslims of Iraq have been put through, i'm amazed at their patience in foregoing blind revenge and applaud them for positively trying to establish Islam after their previously secular U.S ally leader was betrayed, overthrown and then murdered based on totally false allegations.

Does the pentagon junta love the iraqis so much that they fly over from the opposite side of the planet in order to brutalise them?

And then try to attack syria by saying assad is bad?

And then arm the citizens of that country to stage a coup?

And then pretend to work with assad by killing those "militant" citizens?

Do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

You're a pretty confiused  person abz2000 . I guess you find it difficult to give an unqualified thumbs down to DAESH .  That's pretty telling .

If you cant differentiate right from wrong at this late date in time you never will .

http://www.memrijttm.org/image/English%20School(1).jpg

Islamic State Announces Establishment Of English–Speaking Schools

On February 22, 2015, the page posted a photo of an ISIS notice in English that is addressed to “English-speaking muhajiroun” (immigrants to the Islamic State) and announces the establishment of two new schools for their children, one for boys and one for girls.

The opening of such schools reflects the abundance of foreign fighters in ISIS's ranks.

The notice, signed by ISIS's education bureau, states that the Abu Mus'ab Zarqawi School for boys and the Aisha school for girls are intended for children aged 6-14, and that lessons are five days a week (Saturday-Wednesday) from 9:00 to 12:00, and are held in English, except for Koran and Arabic classes, which are taught in Arabic.

The curriculum consists mainly of religious subjects: aqeedah (creed), Hadith, Seerah (the life of the Prophet), fiqh (jurisprudence) and Jihad, in addition to maths and English.

And this is how siasat colours it:

New York, February 24:A United Nations official has said that Islamic State ( IS) militants have opened up two English speaking schools in Syria to teach their jihadi children how to blend in to "easily spread terror " while visiting other countries.According to the New York Post, the official said that these people start off as "mini-jihadists" and grow up to become "adult jihadists".

Edited by abz2000

Here's an article outlining some of their programmes:

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Has a Consumer Protection Office

No sooner had it seized the Iraqi city of Mosul and surrounding villages, than the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) began outlining how it would govern its dawla (state). On Thursday, the Sunni militant group released a wathiqat al-madina(charter of the city) to Moslawis.

Many residents of the largely Sunni city may have initially welcomed the “liberation” from Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s Shiite-dominated regime, which they had major grievances with, but they might have sobered up after reading the jihadists’ interpretation of sharia law. Those who steal will have their hands chopped off. Islam’s five daily prayers must be performed on time. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are forbidden. Carrying weapons and non-ISIS flags is illegal. All shrines and graves will be destroyed, since they are considered polytheistic.

Women must dress modestly (a euphemism for the full-body niqab).ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOWADVERTISEMENTThe rules highlight the harsh realities of life in ISIS territory. But what’s often overlooked is that the group also has a soft-power governing strategy that includes social services, religious lectures, and da’wa(proselytizing) to local populations, including parts of the northwestern Iraqi province of Anbar, which it seized this past winter.

In its charter for Mosul, ISIS notes that Sunnis who worked in the Maliki government’s institutions and security apparatus can atone for their actions and ward off imprisonment or execution. ISIS has already allowed sahwa members (participants in Sunni “Awakening” councils that the U.S. stood up during its troop “surge” against al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), ISIS’s forerunner, a decade ago) to repent in Babil and Diyalaprovinces.

The best way to get a sense of ISIS’s blueprint for state-building is to look at how it has ruled al-Raqqa governorate and other territory in neighboring Syria. The group’s first move is often to set up billboardsaround town that emphasize the importance of jihad, sharia, women’s purity, and other pietistic themes. It reaches out to local notables and tribal leaders as well to blunt the kind of backlash that greeted AQI and its harsh interpretation of shariaduring the sahwa movement last decade.Women walk past an ISIS billboard that carries a verse from Koran urging women to wear a hijab, in the northern Syrian province of Raqqa. (Stringer/Reuters)The group also has a surprisingly sophisticated bureaucracy, which typically includes an Islamic court system and a roving police force. In the Syrian town of Manbij, for example, ISIS officials cut off the hands of four robbers. In Raqqa, they forced shops to close for selling poor products in the suq (market) as well as regular supermarkets and kebab stands—a move that was likely the work of its Consumer Protection Authority office. ISIS has also whipped individuals for insultingtheir neighbors, confiscated and destroyed counterfeit medicine, and on multiple occasions summarily executed and crucified individuals for apostasy. Members have burnedcartons of cigarettes and destroyed shrines and graves, including the famous Uways al-Qarani shrine in Raqqa.Beyond these judicial measures, ISIS also invests in public works. In April, for instance, it completed a new suqin al-Raqqa for locals to exchange goods. Additionally, the group runs an electricity office that monitors electricity-use levels, installs new power lines, and hosts workshops on how to repair old ones. The militants fix potholes, bus people between the territories they control, rehabilitate blighted medians to make roads more aesthetically pleasing, and operate a post office and zakat (almsgiving) office (which the group claims has helped farmers with their harvests). Most importantly for Syrians and Iraqis downriver, ISIS has continued operating the Tishrin dam (renaming it al-Faruq) on the Euphrates River. Through all of these offices and departments, ISIS is able to offer a semblance of stability in unstable and marginalized areas, even if many locals do not like its ideological program.That’s not to say this ideological project isn’t an integral part of ISIS’s social services. Its media outlet al-I’tisam sets up stalls to distribute DVDs of the videos it posts online. In a number of ISIS-held locales, a da’watruck drives around broadcasting information about the group's belief system. Moreover, ISIS has established a number of religious schools for children, including ones for girls where they can memorizethe Koran and receive certificates if successful, while also holding “fun days” for kids replete with ice cream and inflatable slides. For their older counterparts, ISIS has established training sessions for new imams and preachers. Schedules for prayers and Koran lessons are posted at Masjids. In a more worrisome development, ISIS runs training camps for “cub scouts” and houses these recruits in the group’s facilities.Men in the Syrian province of Raqqa pray outside their shops beside ISIS flags. (Stringer/Reuters)The militants have also developed health and welfare programs.

ISIS helps run bread factories and provides fruits and vegetables to many families, passing the goods out personally. In Raqqa, ISIS has established a food kitchen to feed the needy and an Office for Orphans to help pair them with families. The Taliban may be paranoid and skeptical about vaccination campaigns, but ISIS conducts polio-vaccination campaigns to try and arrest the disease’s spread.

While the governance and social services that ISIS provides shouldn’t overshadow the repression and deadly violence it carries out, they do illustrate that the group runs a sophisticated and well-organized operation. The $425 million (almost half a billion!) that ISIS seized from Mosul’s central bank this week won’t only aid the militants on the region's battlefields. It will also help underwrite the group’s campaign to win hearts and minds. And that will make it even more difficult to dislodge the nascent proto-state from Syria and Iraq.

http://m.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/06/the-isis-guide-to-building-an-islamic-state/372769/

abz2000 have you considered a trip to the Turkish border ?   You seem, like a fan of DAESH.

I knew you were a confused and mixed up kid . But be careful , you could be getting yourself into serious trouble .

I guess DAESH appeals to sociopaths huh abz2000  ?

I was right about you , from your very first post .You are a DAESH sympathizer .

DAESH makes no distinction in who they murder . DAESH will not prevail , they will be crushed , but not before much more sorrow and bloodshed . They are however a sign of the times .

abz2000 have you considered a trip to the Turkish border ? You seem, like a fan of DAESH.

I knew you were a confused and mixed up kid . But be careful , you could be getting yourself into serious trouble .

I guess DAESH appeals to sociopaths huh abz2000 ?

I was right about you , from your very first post .You are a DAESH sympathizer .

Lol, resorting to ad hominem now?

It is the natural outcome to be expected when truth faces off with falsehood.

I don't subscribe to the concept of "fanboys" and can perceive your motivation for resorting to such method of division,

I AM a confused and mixed up person, and so is the whole of mankind starting from Adam,

A bit of everything until the sifting leaves only the truth.

And as a matter of fact i have been given the option by Allah and when i was at Istanbul on my way to 'Umrah, the gates were wide open but it appears there was more for us all to understand.

You have to first make me a foreigner of both lands to which i am tied before i prove beyond doubt global citizenship on the method of Prophethood - otherwise you'd pull the race card at the wrong time.

Allah doesn't cause the main split until truth is made clearly distinct from falsehood.

And when Allah promised you one of the two parties that it should be yours,

and you loved that the one not armed should be yours,

and Allah desired to establish the Truth by His words, and to cut off the root of the disbelievers --

In this case it was the arm of truth over the arm of flesh.

The roots of falsehood are rotting with every action - to which there is an equal and opposite reaction.

IS has forced Christians living in its territory to either convert to Islam, pay a religious levy or face death

That was Muhammad pbuh's shariah and if you're worried about that then you've got a surprise in store from Jesus pbum, once the truth has been made manifest the jizya option will be discarded.

REPENT! the Kingdom of heaven is here.

And let us not forget that people die every day, no point waiting until the cataclysms before accepting the path of truth and righteousness, the Path of Allah, the One, The Irresistable.

Not all of us will live to see the worldly victory of truth and righteousness over falsehood and corruption.

Edited by abz2000

Ad hominem ????? abz2000 please REREAD your post # 80 .

You are singing the praises for DAESH . What is one to think ? Yes I know you just cut and pasted it , but WHY put it up to counter a post against DAESH ?

You have a problem abz2000 .

btw - Read BBC today , and see what other "good deeds " DAESH has recently committed .

p.s. abz2000 , I'm not worried .

Edited by Aligarr

All events are connected one way or the other .  What do you fear ?  If DAESH executes their hostages , then only more will come against them than already have .  It is not easy to predict what psychotic murderers will do next , only that it will not be anything good .

All events are connected one way or the other .  What do you fear ?  If DAESH executes their hostages , then only more will come against them than already have .  It is not easy to predict what psychotic murderers will do next , only that it will not be anything good .

Yes, but it's easy to turn killing into statistics isn't it?

I fear hearing of the murder of innocent Christians who for centuries have lived peacefully alongside their Muslim brothers and sisters, in Syria and elsewhere. Until ISIL decide they are to be used as blackmail items and are to be treated as innocent pawns and are butchered in order to further their aims.

• Like 1

Try not to fear the worst, fear the best - Allah, The Forgiving, The Oft Returning, The Irresistable.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.

If you call me a liar based on small things that are obviously true, how then can you bear the big things?

The plane impact and incision are obvious, the thermite is not so obvious but a careful study provides amazing facts or questions.

Wtc7 however is the smoking gun.

Decipher that and all else follows.

Edited by abz2000

LOLOLOL.....here we go !  So we're back to 9/11 ?    You're off topic abz2000 start another thread on your theories about 9/11 and who dunnit .

What I'm curious about is your seemingly admiration for DAESH . Do you approve what they are trying to do ? From what you 've posted in the way of cut and pastes , you are giving an impression , that you somehow approve DAESH . 

And you are telling me to what ?   "seek the truth " ????  :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Wahidian , I fear for anyone getting in the way of DAESH . That is why this virus of madmen must be destroyed .

Don't fear the worst, fear the best - Allah, The Forgiving, The Oft Returning, The Irresistable.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.

If you call me a liar based on small things that are obviously true, how then can you bear the big things?

The plane impact and incision are obvious, the thermite is not so obvious but a careful study provides amazing facts or questions.

Wtc7 however is the smoking gun.

Decipher that and all else follows.

Edited by Wahidian

Wahidian , in the reference to thermite an explosive ,  abz2000 is alluding to the conspiracy theory that the attack on 9//11 was perpetrated by "someone else other than those " responsible , by demolition of the buildings rather than  the facts that two hijacked airliners were intentionally crashed into WTC 1 & 2 , and that WTC 7 was brought down also by the same devious plotters ,by preset demolition explosives . 

This has been debunked completely for years , but it just goes to show how ignorance rules a great part of this world .

LOLOLOL.....here we go ! So we're back to 9/11 ? You're off topic abz2000 start another thread on your theories about 9/11 and who dunnit .

What I'm curious about is your seemingly admiration for DAESH . Do you approve what they are trying to do ? From what you 've posted in the way of cut and pastes , you are giving an impression , that you somehow approve DAESH .

And you are telling me to what ? "seek the truth " ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Ayyuharrajul, until you get to the root of 9/11 you don't understand the false "war on terra", and until you understand that, you don't understand the attack on afghanistan and iraq, and until you understand those, you don't understand the brutalisation endured by the people of iraq and their desire to establish the laws of God, they've been betrayed by men (and women) too many times to fall for the false promises, and it's easier for them to see through the facade of lies due to the enourmous fitnah (sifting/proving) they've endured.

I don't pretend to know if I.S is led by puppets of the regime sitting in the pentagon or whether it's led by righteous people since i have no interaction with such leadership other than what i read in the news, much of the Mujahideen news is illegitimately censored.

What i do know is that they should establish the laws of Allah in full sincerity and truth, and that we should all do so.

Much of the work they do is splendid, may they grow more in purity and taqwa, no point in picking out questionable events totally out of context and then pointing the finger of blame.

Or google this is an orange

The truth is quite obvious. Amplified by the lies actually.

Operation northwoods is also quite interesting.

Edited by dot

I fear hearing of the murder of innocent Christians who for centuries have lived peacefully alongside their Muslim brothers and sisters, in Syria and elsewhere. Until ISIL decide they are to be used as blackmail items and are to be treated as innocent pawns and are butchered in order to further their aims.

I agree. 

Yet I fear more that some Muslims ignore this because some of the stuff they do is actually good. Yes let us discuss this openly. The western media do not discuss it openly. They for obvious reasons do not want to focus on the good aspects because they are opposed to certain actions. Yet we become like the western media which we oppose when we ignore the bad because we agree with the good. The law of Islam is a balanced just system when implemented correctly and therefore we should encourage for it to be implemented properly. We shouldn't listen to what the West want us to do. We should take our own initiative. We shouldn't expect things to eventually go well just because the some parts of the system are good. That is a ridiculous logic to go by. Just because some people implement some good laws does not make them unquestionable and above the law. 

And unfortunately right now, the media gives more attention to the dead hostages so of course a dead hostage becomes more valuable to those in power.That is the sad reality of it all. 

Paradise Lost  , I guess I'm not surprised , but you said "good aspects "  ? Of DAESH ?   Are you serious ? A few posts ago I said people who think this way are part of the problem . You just can not bring yourself to condemn DAESH . Oh I know , "all the west wants to focus on is dead hostages "  ?  oh my , you indeed are another confused and lost soul .

When you murder the way DAESH is murdering  THERE IS NO GOOD ASPECT any sane person would consider .

Just remember WHO is doing the killing  and WHY .

Your rationale about " the media giving more attention so as to be of  more value to those in power" is some of the most twisted logic I have heard yet on this blog .

So maybe the news media should focus on the bakeries DAESH is building huh ? :blink:

The sad reality is , that there are people who think they are civilized yet make statements such as yours . :no:

Edited by Aligarr

Aligarr you want us to come around to your way of thinking which is very biased and one sided. You cannot see beyond your own borders. I honestly don't care if you call me a lost soul it is not going to change my opinion. Do I think it is a good thing if alcohol is banned? Yes. Do I think it is a good thing that innocent civilians are caught up in this? No. You want us to brand everything with one word to conform to your black and white world but it is not like this.

And when I said that the media is giving attention that was just my point. Who said anything about bakeries! My point was that the west complains about terrorists, yet if they really cared they would ban all news attention to this group whom they deem terrorists. Any sane person knows that news attention benefits such groups even if the news is negative. Why does the west promote their speeches which they deem hate speech if they really care about people falling victim to their ideology. 

I don't care if you come around to my way of thinking , you cant anyway . You are not capable of my way of thinking . And never will be.

I am taking exception to your way of thinking , it is not possible for me to change it . You say " we should try to make sure it is implemented correctly " ? Seriously ?  Will you or anyone else demand that of DAESH   ?

We are not talking about anything less than the  brutal ,needless, merciless, taking of life . I am not capable of your way of thinking . Providing bakeries ,and other "good things  " DAESH was doing , was mentioned in abz2000's contorted cut and paste which he offered up as apologetics for DAESH . Your apologetics are in the same vein .

Here's a newsflash , a hint for you as it were , when hate speeches are given , it is NEWS , it is also WARNING . You talk as if such speeches should be ignored , like they didn't happen . Speeches are an indication of how people are thinking , acceptance of them is an indication of peoples willingness to accept what is being spoken , and the numbers of people attending such speeches are an indication of an existing status quo that accepts and possibly will act on what is being said in such speeches . Besides that , who told you that only western media is reporting these things ?   Have you convinced yourself of that ?

Sharia Law is for SOME muslims , not all muslims , and it is certainly not for anyone but muslims .  The Middle East only represents a very small portion of muslims in this world , and muslims  who wish to live under Sharia Law even smaller . It is by no means a universal desire amomgst muslims to live under Sharia Law , especially Wahabi-inspired Sharia Law .

I am not ignorant enough to come around to your way of thinking Aligarr. You demand us to be honest about what is going on yet you cannot be honest about US involvement and how this led to the emergence of such groups. 

I am not an apologetic for this group because I definitely do not agree with some of their ideology. Just because I agree with some parts does not make me their supporter because clearly some of their ideology stems from pure Islam. So how could I possibly deny this part? I do deny the part which transgresses the limits of Islam and I know many Muslims who agree with me. This does not make me an apologetic - what have I to apologise for? 

Oh lets talk about news yeah. This is news worthy but what about the terrorist actions of the US which I mentioned in a different thread directed at you? Why is this not news worthy? Do you actually think there are no political motives behind news stories? Seriously Aligarr you are making yourself look worse the more you comment. The US is very much behind an agenda to silence news such as wikileaks because it reveals the truth about the US involvement in Iraq. 

Of course western media are not the only media outlets reporting, everyone knows that. Yet the way in which it is framed by western media is different. Only smaller alternative news agencies will use the term 'self acclaimed Islamic state' or 'self styled'. So when news agencies leave out the self acclaimed part they legitimise this group by calling them Islamic state. The consequences this has on Muslims within the West are clearly damaging. From what I see the west complains on and on about this group yet they are doing everything this group wants them to do - giving them all the news time in the world. 

I agree that sharia law is not supported by all Muslims because unfortunately some Muslims have been influenced by ignorance. Yet where do you get your information about a small minority only want it. This is not true at all. You don't understand sharia law yourself as you see it through a narrow understanding, so you do not know what you are talking about. Most Muslims do want some form of sharia law, although there is disagreement in how to implement it. Yet people like you try to use this example of why sharia law should not be implemented. You use these examples to influence Muslims and take them away from Islam. There is an agenda to completely take Islam out of public life and keep it only at home. This is why Islam must be brought back into the education system in Muslim countries and taught extensively so that Muslims understand that sharia law can be implemented properly and successfully. Only then can Muslims have the ability to stand up to those within the Muslim world and outside the Muslim world who tarnish the truth of Islam. We do not need to take advise from non Muslims on how to implement Islam because we know only quite well that they desire for us not to implement it at all.