Islamic Forum
basit

Introduction

As-salamu alaykum

Man is not perfect or I should say I am not perfect. Someone said that perfection is not praying 5 times a day or reading Quran. Perfection will come when you cry without tears and your heart feels the pain. Or showing that you are  feeling happy for someone without having uncontrollable envy. Or praying not just to complete a task, but with that level of concentration that you will feel when the time appears to be stopped.

Allah has given me everything and I both am grateful, with words I cant choose to describe also feel ashamed that I am not able to over come these , shall I say, human natures mentioned above. No matter how much I try. It just happens with a sudden.   

Joining these forums with honest points that keeps annoying me. Please welcome me and pray for me that I find what I am looking for.

PropellerAds

Wa alaikum assalam

welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:

New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

As-salamu alaykum

Man is not perfect or I should say I am not perfect. Someone said that perfection is not praying 5 times a day or reading Quran. Perfection will come when you cry without tears and your heart feels the pain. Or showing that you are  feeling happy for someone without having uncontrollable envy. Or praying not just to complete a task, but with that level of concentration that you will feel when the time appears to be stopped.

Allah has given me everything and I both am grateful, with words I cant choose to describe also feel ashamed that I am not able to over come these , shall I say, human natures mentioned above. No matter how much I try. It just happens with a sudden.   

Joining these forums with honest points that keeps annoying me. Please welcome me and pray for me that I find what I am looking for.

Hey.. No one is perfect. No one can ever be perfect. Get over yourself. You need to concentrate on the good things in your life and cut out the negative. If you try too hard to be a perfect person, you will fail. You are setting yourself up for failure with unrealistic expectations. When you fail it makes you feel rubbish and unworthy of Gods love. You should know God loves you anyway, God knows your imperfections and loves you just the same. Try some positive thinking.. Ask not what God can do for you but what you can do for God. :) oh.. And smile, and laugh and be happy. :)

wa alaykum as salaam brother

welcome to the forum. 

If you ever want to discuss your problems in a private way there is a brothers section and a counselling section. Here is the counselling section: http://www.gawaher.com/forum/186-counselling-room/ 

I just read recently that enthusiasm is the most important thing to have in faith. We may have many goals which we do not accomplish but as long as our enthusiasm remains we can strive for good. Do not despair brother.