Islamic Forum
ParadiseLost

Sad Day For Humanity

It is a very sad day for humanity as the news of the deaths of innocent children hit the headlines today. No matter the reasons or motives behind what was done, it is unjustifiable to kill innocent children.

I pray for their souls, may Allah have mercy on them. 

PropellerAds

Indeed the news is sickening . This is only the beginning of great sorrows .  However the existence of such pure evil , confirms the existence of good and thus God .

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, warned his followers of a group
of people who would arise after his death.  The Prophet mentioned their
arrival and characteristics no less than 10 times. Among the
characteristics he mentioned were:

• They would worship so much that “you shall consider your worship and
    your prayer and your recitation of the Qur’an to be nothing compared to
    theirs.” Meaning, their outward actions, like praying and reciting the
    Qur’an, would be on overdrive. And yet…
  • “They shall recite the Qur’an but it will not leave their throats.”
    Meaning that their understanding of the Qur’an will not go any farther
    than their recitation, and they will not have religious knowledge or
    insight.
  • “They are calling to the book of Allah, but they have nothing to do
    with the book of Allah.” Meaning their call is great, but their actions
    are terrible.
  • “They are speaking the best speech that you will ever hear of any man. But they will leave Islam like an arrow leaves its prey.”
  • Like 1

So true The Doc. I wish you would have included the references for others to follow up but I know a similar hadith to the last one and it is from Bukhari:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Qur'an which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the unfeathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow." (Sahih Bukhari Book 61 Number 578).

What I find more worrying is that some Muslims are quick to blame the CIA as being behind everything that goes on. There needs to be a recognition that some problems are created by Muslims and they are the ones who are destroying the Muslim world too. It is a sad fact that everyday children are the victims of these peoples political desires not just in Pakistan but also in Syria/Iraq. It annoys me when everything is simplified to blame the west. It shows a lack of education and understanding. This is why I am always promoting Islamic education in schools. The west is quick to judge this but the fact is if we don't have Islamic education in schools which is overlooked by the state then it is easy for anyone in society who knows the quran to claim they are the ones of knowledge. It means younger people will have no Islamic education to argue with these people and will believe them. 

Indeed the news is sickening . This is only the beginning of great sorrows .  However the existence of such pure evil , confirms the existence of good and thus God .

There are many great people with good hearts. It can be easy to get caught up in all the bad news and lose hope in humanity but there are still good people out there. 

So true The Doc. I wish you would have included the references for others to follow up but I know a similar hadith to the last one and it is from Bukhari:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Qur'an which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the unfeathered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow." (Sahih Bukhari Book 61 Number 578).

What I find more worrying is that some Muslims are quick to blame the CIA as being behind everything that goes on. There needs to be a recognition that some problems are created by Muslims and they are the ones who are destroying the Muslim world too. It is a sad fact that everyday children are the victims of these peoples political desires not just in Pakistan but also in Syria/Iraq. It annoys me when everything is simplified to blame the west. It shows a lack of education and understanding. This is why I am always promoting Islamic education in schools. The west is quick to judge this but the fact is if we don't have Islamic education in schools which is overlooked by the state then it is easy for anyone in society who knows the quran to claim they are the ones of knowledge. It means younger people will have no Islamic education to argue with these people and will believe them. 

jzk khair Paradise Lost- I was giving the general explanation but forgot to link the hadeeth details.

Paradise lost I have hope only in God , not humanity . Evil rules every quarter of this world , and it  will not end until God Himself intervenes .

Only God can abate the hatred in the human heart .

Paradise lost I have hope only in God , not humanity . Evil rules every quarter of this world , and it  will not end until God Himself intervenes .

Only God can abate the hatred in the human heart .

Aligarr

Throughout history God has sent Messengers/Prophets- who are the people to guide those who have fallen foul of commandments or transgrressed.

Even if you don't believe in any scripture, you have to have hope in humanity because good always overcomes evil.

There will always be some people upon righteouness and doing good- we may not see it right now, but God is Most Wise and He will never allow corruption rule the lands forever.

From our own prophet's narrations, we know this current turmoil was foretold- that there will be much 'harj' which was explained to mean KILLING.

People dying for no reason (innocents being killed) and nor do they know why they were killed.

Hope in humanity ?  I have none at all  , man can not solve his differences except through wars and murder , as we know all  too well . No , it will be an intervention of God Himself , to bring peace to this world . Humans are incapable of living in peace without killing each other . Each  religion has it's scriptures .

God will intervene in His own time .

According to BBC Pakistani Taliban have attacked an army-run school in Peshawar, killing 141 people, 132 of them children. We can make a special Dua for all of those innocent children. May Allah (swt) keep in peace all of them.

Hope in humanity ?  I have none at all  , man can not solve his differences except through wars and murder , as we know all  too well . No , it will be an intervention of God Himself , to bring peace to this world . Humans are incapable of living in peace without killing each other . Each  religion has it's scriptures .

God will intervene in His own time .

Humans can live in peace but it takes the few to keep doing the good- that may well change the others through their good actions.

Evil cannot never rule and be the authority- in history we see this, all dictators fall. All those who do wrong and commit injustice, kill and take lives, wage wars etc never see their goals and plans come to fruition as the Creator will never allow this to be the norm.

Yes people will suffer and this world is finite and hence the trials and tribulations-  but as long as the majority of people are prepared to change and do good- a way will always be found.

As for God intervening, from the Quran'ic perspective, we know how God dealt with those who were rebelious and committed wrong- again and again.

if you want God to intervene then He will destroy nations and those there who are wicked and evil- there is a lesson in the Qu'ran for us Muslims, about this.

God help us all.