Islamic Forum
ParadiseLost

An Expert On Terrorism!

Anyone seen the video of the guy on Fox news claiming that Birmingham is a Muslim city? I have to laugh at the reactions he has been getting...but jokes aside, I can't believe these are the type of people hired as experts on terrorism! Of course Fox news is known for its pathetic news and seems to welcome these type of people on its shows all the time. He even goes as far as to suggest that the sharia police are running around parts of London beating those who do not dress properly! 

The news host of course believes everything he says without questioning saying 'it's like a caliphate within a particular country'! 

Of course for anyone who doesn't know already, Birmingham is far from being a no go area for non Muslims! And the sharia police are not running around London. 

http://youtu.be/-_zF7nbEvwY

PropellerAds

Yes, sister, I have. Amusingly absurd. People like these have no idea what they're talking about. The internet has reacted in hilarious fashion to his claims as well: http://www.theladbible.com/articles/internet-reacts-to-fox-news-expert-claiming-birmingham-is-totally-muslim

I saw one that said Birmingham was now renamed Birming because ham is not halal...funny.. but as I said worrying that this guy could be such an important expert on terrorism.

Gee , I thought they were talking about Birmingham Alabama  :lol:

But really , what can one expect from FOX News ? :blink: