Islamic Forum
ParadiseLost

Muslims Do Not Need To Apologise For The Crimes Of Others

PropellerAds

delete, no point

Edited by october

delete, no point

"True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, it is the refusal to acquire it"- Karl Popper

• Like 3

I agree Paradise Lost , and that notion is a two way street .

"True ignorance is not the absence of knowledge, it is the refusal to acquire it"- Karl Popper

Very well but the reason i deleted my post was because nobody is on the forum

I love the day when you will pass and nothing will be as you think it will. sorry, your a fool and my knowledge far exceeds yours - with your head full of another mans ideas, your detrimental to this earth, one day the good people of europe will lose patience with muslims, you will be banned and forced to return to the Islamic countries you had to run away from

I didnt run away, nor did my parents...

Its alarming, the growing extremism towards muslims... the good people of Europe... who are these good people you talk about? Fund wars in countries overseas instead of fixing poverty on their own streets.  

I had to deal with an idiot from America recently who wanted to fight with me because he 'discoverd' im muslim. The beard and name should have been a give away. I hope your not cut from the same cloth 'october'

• Like 1

Run away lol...I was born in my country and my ancestors go back generations of being present in my country. That's the biggest flaw to the 'go back to your country' argument - there are many many people converting to Islam that never came from any Islamic country. Then there are many people who were born to immigrants like 3 generations back. What you going to do about them? Tell them to go back to where their great grandfather came from? I am sure somewhere down the line on your ancestry we can trace your family back to outside of your country. Do you actually think you came from nowhere else back in history!

Amazing how Europeans also forget their history - the economic advancement was largely dependent on slave labour in its colonies yet when the ''slaves'' went to live in their former masters country suddenly they were not welcome. You are only welcome when you work for free, don't know your rights, shutup and blend in.

Hate to break the news to you but there are people who are not Muslims within Europe who support Muslims..I know... it is truly shocking, october.

• Like 1

yes my family history goes back to scotland and maybe you have not run away but many of your brothers and sisters have, just look at how much immigration we have in europe, i really dont understand, i would rather stay in my home and try to make a difference here if i dont like something, i would die to protect it.

and cut the crap, Islam is growing because of mass immigration not europeans turning to Islam, those that do are damaged people, mostly naive young girls.

I know there is europeans that support Islam, there are terrible people and helping to destroy their own culture and heritage to be replaced with a brutal barbaric facsist ideology (which is also political) but more people than ever are speaking up, alas why "right-wing" partys are on the rise.

Theres been a shooting in denmark… needless to say a masked man was shouting in arabic.

Thanks Islam, the "gift" that just keeps on "giving"

what next…… no honestly what next?

no need to apologise muslim people, i know you do not care about your neighbours (literally) you find reasons to justify their killing… something that happened a thousand miles away or a hundred years ago… an EYE for an EYE right?

You have some serious issues,

Just because there are claims that a masked man using fire arms was shouting in arabic, does not automatically make him muslim. In the same way a masked man shouting in english, does not make him a christian.

Secondly your statement about those who choose to become muslim is simply absurd and shows your mentalilty. maybe you need to sit down and reflect on what the real problems are. Because i can tell you in Europe the problems are not the muslims...

Immigration is not confined to Muslim people. There are many nations/races who emigrated to other lands for a better living. America is a country that was built by immigrants. Most people who leave their country generally tend to leave it for economic reasons not religious reasons. That is life. I am sure more Muslims would choose to live in Muslim lands if their economies were not sanctioned by the UN and if foreign nations stopped getting militarily involved in Muslim lands destroying peoples lives. How can the Palestinians advance economically with the disgusting policies forced on them by israel supported by other countries? People care about their children's lives its no wonder they emigrate because most humans just want the best they can give for their families. 

Too bad you do not like Muslims in Europe but it ain't going to change so keep complaining and we will continue to live here. We will have children, lots of them! I bet that scares you :)

I am sure everyone who is Muslim is naive to you not just converts. There won't be any solutions or friendships with people like you because you are so removed from reality. 

• Like 1

Theres been a shooting in denmark… needless to say a masked man was shouting in arabic.

Thanks Islam, the "gift" that just keeps on "giving"

what next…… no honestly what next?

There were 3 Muslims shot by an anti theist last week in CHAPEL HILL- was it groundbreaking news?

No. It doen't matter as much when it is the lives of Muslims.

In regards to the Denmark shooting- sounds like someone the authorities knew of, had a criminal record- however that doesn't take away the the fact some innocent got killed.

If you can prove to us that Islam encourages killing of people (in general, to wage war against non combats, to create mischief and terror, to be merciless and ruthless etc) please forward your evidence and we will all renounce our faith.

Edited by The Doc
  • Like 1

I dont care about america, your right its built on immigration, britain is not. We are the ones who did NOT run away

You muslims are more enraged if people insult "the prophet" than when scores of muslims are killed by other muslims.

no it doesnt scare me paradise lost, it just makes me sick. This world is already over crowded, we are destroying the planet, the earth, the sea, the sky and all you apes can do is pump out 9 children to add to the destruction.

Edit by admin:

Hate is no good for your health. Please take the next 30 days off to try to cure your heart.

In britain the national health service is collapsing because we try to help everybody, for FREE and theres too many people on a small Island and you muslims have 9 kids each, congratulations.

ala’adin yes he was muslim… obviously, its always a muslim.

sydney

paris

denmark

Its ok, more people will hate you.

So you cannot answer the question and link to a hate site- which uses everything under the umbrella to paint a negative picture yet none of it right- except to the ignorant like you.

Try again or accept defeat.

Edited by The Doc

ala’adin yes he was muslim… obviously, its always a muslim.

sydney

paris

denmark

Its ok, more people will hate you.

Here this link may help you see the bigger pic...crime commited by groups in America.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

Even if these people who commited the acts in the places you mention- and they hijack Islam, their motivation is all political- not Islam per se.

YOu can go back to 9/11-7/7 the reason was all foreign policy.

Do read your history my man- or better, why not go and buy Robert Pape's Dying To Win.

http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/article/big-boom-robert-pape-remakes-terrorism-studies

Edited by The Doc

I dont care about america, your right its built on immigration, britain is not. We are the ones who did NOT run away

You muslims are more enraged if people insult "the prophet" than when scores of muslims are killed by other muslims.

Britain the land of the colonists who took over half of the world at one stage? Britain was also built on slave labour but you can deny it all you want. 

There is a reason why the majority of immigrants in Britain come from former British colonies. I think it is clear that you don't know your own history. 

Ohh so now you show your true colours - an EDL supporter? Who cares about the racist EDL movement? Certainly not us. Nobody takes them seriously apart from uneducated people. Most of its supporters are nothing but hooligans who go out of their way to make life for non-white people miserable. They are nothing but arrogant people trying to take Britain back to the days of racial segregation. 

Yes, quite impressive isnt it for a small damp island in europe

Not edl, ukip and you will care.

Yes, quite impressive isnt it for a small damp island in europe

Not edl, ukip and you will care.

It is not really impressive when you look at how they treated their colonies. And the rise of UKIP is largely due to the economic downturn in Europe. 

Besides all this it doesn't take away from the fact that Muslims live in Britain and they are not going anywhere whether you like it or not. Muslims are not going to bow down and apologise to ignorant people for their misjudgments. The EDL/UKIP have no legal basis to kick Muslim citizens out of the UK, fact. They know this quite well which is why they have resorted to their mobs who intimidate people who don't live up to their British white standard. 

You have unrealistic expectations of Britain and they truly are unrealistic because non-white people are part of Britain and non-Christian people are part of Britain. This is not going to change.