Islamic Forum
Dastan

Seen Any Muslim Tv Series And Dramas?

Hello.

I am not talking about Muslim Movies which are also nice. But, now I wonder if you have seen any Muslim TV Series, whether historical or dramas?

If yes, can you name and share a short review for them? The reason I am asking is, I started watching them lately and I am enchanted by Iranian cinema.

Here's a list of what I have seen so far (you can also freely watch them online because the websites stream the tv series with the permission of IRIB):

I loved all the above tv series. And I plan to watch more at weekends.

What about you? Have you seen any Muslim TV series? If yes, can you name and share a short review for them?

Thanks in advance.

PropellerAds
Salam alaykoum,

Thank you for sharing. I was also looking for some Muslim TV Series or Muslim Movies. But what a pity! I did watch those already.

I watched on youtube this week : Owais al Qarni

But for Muslim TV Series : Imam Reda ,  on youtube

مسلسل أهل الكهف  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aev2MftJ84g  

And The Prophet Issa  ('alayhi Salam)  

I hope I could help you 

Hello all.

There was (is?) a programme called 'Citizen Khan' on in the UK on the mainstream channels but I've never seen it myself.

Wahid

Citizen Khan is more of a comedy about a pakistani family living in the UK. So if you are looking for a religious tv show, then it wouldn't fall in that category. 

Here is a link to a website which provides videos. In the video section there are some tv series. 

http://www.kalamullah.com/videos.html