Islamic Forum
dot

The Terrorism Game

Aligarr continues to deny the terrorist activities of the US yet continues to be a hypocrite by criticising those who committed similar acts. 

He actually believes that the US did not intentionally kill innocent civilians. Just because the US did not have a written policy of 'kill the civilians'. He actually thinks that just because it was not a written policy or strategy that it was not supported and that it did not happen.

Thanks to wikileaks (which the US government is trying to silence) we have visual evidence of US soldiers murdering civilians from a helicopter in broad daylight and then a child. I am not going to post the video here because of its nature but for those who want to see it, it is widely available online. It is a disgusting act of terrorsts who behave like they are in a video game and make jokes about what they did. 

Aligarr is clearly a sympathiser of terrorists and makes excuses for their actions. 

PropellerAds

ala'adin , I know you want to hear me say the US Army are terrorists .  My answer to that is no .  There is no moral equivalence to an Army being put in to a guerilla war , fighting an enemy that wears no uniform , uses women and children to do their fighting and strikes and retreats to hide amongst civilians . Seems to be that tactic of choice in the M.E.

For a minute I thought that the US army is fighting a guerrilla war on a US soil.

In fact I give the actual soldiers themselves the highest of credits . They were and are literal walking targets . They do not shed their uniforms . They are brave and courageous , but they are also human .

Supporters of civilian killings are not allowed in our community.

Here's a video i put together a few years back.

watch?v=5eF9DCTv3XE

We are approaching a global governance structure and some power thirsty idiots have falsely assumed that they will beat God.

Arrogance towards Allah and rejecting the way of life which He has enjoined upon mankind will only become a source of regrets.

The way of life which Allah has enjoined will prevail over all other ways of life - however much the coverers and polytheists may detest it and attempt to discredit it.

And if anyone thinks that Allah will not help His Messenger in this world's life and in the hereafter, let them take a rope to the ceiling and hang themselves to see if it removes that which enrages them.

Paradise lost, the hadith i believe you mentioned is below:

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 203:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger said,

"There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which

a sitting person will be better than a standing one,

and the standing one will be better than a walking one,

and the walking one will be better than a running one,

and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him.

So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it."

Seems to be referring to avoidance of participation in injustice to the best of one's ability.

And other variations according to narrators' memories:

The Prophet said, There will be a tribulation in which one who is sleeping will be better than one who is lying down, one who is lying will be better than one who is sitting,one who is sitting will be better than on who is standing,one who is standing will be better than one who is walking, one who is walking will be better than one who is riding, and one who is riding will be better than one who is running; all of their dead will be in Hell.

The Companion of the Prophet who narrated this Hadith said, O Messenger of Allah, when will that be?

He said, That will be the days ofHarj.

He asked, When will the days of Harj be?

The Prophet said, When a man will not trust the person to whom he is speaking.

The Companion asked, What do you advise me to do if I live tosee that?

He said, Restrain yourself, and go back to your place of residence.

The Companion then asked, O Messenger of Allah, what should I do if someone enters my neighbourhood to attack me?

He said, Go into your house.

The Companion asked, What if he enters my house?

He said, Go intothe place where you pray and do this - and he folded his arms, - and say My Lord is Allah, until you die.

During the afflictions and trials of the deceiver (dajjal), we are recommended to reflect upon the opening story in surah kahf where the youths betook themselves to the cave in anticipation of Allah's mercy.

And We made firm their hearts when they stood up and said, "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth.

Never will we invoke besides Him any deity. We would have certainly spoken, then, an excessive transgression.

Abu Bakrah said, The Prophet said, There will be a tribulation duringwhich one who is lying down will be better than one who is sitting, onewho is sitting will be better than one who is standing, one who isstanding will be better than one who is walking, and one who is walkingwill be better than one who is running.

Someone asked, O Messenger ofAllah, what do you advise me to do?

He said, Whoever has camels, let him stay with them, and whoever has land, let him stay in his land.

Someone asked, What about someone who does not have anything like that?

He said, Then let him take his sword and strike its edge against a stone, then goas far away as possible. \(Abu Dawud; similar Hadith in Muslim.)

At the time of the Fitnah of Uthman ibn Affans Khilafah (Caliphate), Sadibn Abi Waqqas said,

I bear witness that the Prophet said,

There will comea tribulation during which one who sits will be better than one whostands, one who stands will be better than one who walks, and one whowalks will be better than one who runs.

Someone asked, What do you advise if someone enters my house to kill me?

He said, Be like the son of Adam(ie resign yourself). (Muslim, Tirmidhi.)

(The better of the two sons told his brother: even if you extend your hand to kill me, i will not extend my hand to kill you, i intend for you to take my sin as well as yours).

Abu Musa al-Ashari said, The Prophet said, Before the Hour comes, therewill be a tribulation like patches of dark night.

A man will get up a believer and go to sleep a kafir, or will go to sleep a believer and get up a kafir.

The one who sits will be better than one who stands, and onewho walks will be better than one who runs.

Break your bows, cut their strings, and strike your swords against stones. If someone comes to kill any of you, then be like the better of the two sons of Adam. \(Abu Dawud.)

Abu Dharr said, The Prophet was riding a donkey and sat me behind him.

He said,

O Abu Dharr, if the people were suffering from such severe hunger that you could not even get up from your bed to go to the Masjid, what would you do?

I said, Allah and His Messenger know best.

He said, Be decent and restrain yourself.

Then he said,

O Abu Dharr, if the people were suffering from severe death (i e if a man were worth no more than a grave), what would you do?

If the people were killing one another, until Hajarat al-Zayt (an area of Madinah) were submerged in blood, what would you do?

I said, Allah and His Messenger know best.

He said, Stay in your house and lock the door. I asked,

What if I am not left alone?

He said, Then be one of them.

I said, Should I take up my sword?

He said, If you did that, you would be joining them in their activities.

No - if you fear that the brightness of the shining sword will disturb you, then cover your face with part of your clothing, and let him carry his own sin and your sin. (Ahmad.)

Edited by abz2000