Islamic Forum
Tunisia

Prayers Please

please may I respectfully as you to pray for my baby son. He was born premature at 31 weeks. He is not very well at the moment and has breathing difficulties and is fighting an infection. By Gods grace he will win his battle. I believe prayers will help so please may I ask remember him in your prayers.

Thank you

• Like 3

PropellerAds

May Allah The Merciful bless your baby and grant him good health insha Allah.

• Like 1

Try to care your baby with a deep attention. May Allah (SWT) bless, and shower His mercy on your innocent son, Ameen... :innocent:

• Like 1

May Allah give your son the best of health, wealth and Emaan. May Allah make a suce of great blessing for your family. May Allah support your son and you and give you strength in times of difficulty, may Allah make your son a shining light of this Ummah. Ameen.

Edited by Arsalan

May God support your son with the best of health, and provide you strength through this tough time. Amen.

Thank you for your prayers. Sadly our baby son lost his battle and passed away peacefully two weeks ago. I am bereft but am grateful for the short time we had with him. His medical problems were too great for his tiny frame and time was not on his side. I can't think of anything to say. I'm sure time will heal the pain of loss or at least make it easier to bear.

Thank you Once again for your prayers.

I believe he is in a 100% better place than all of us right now. Stay strong you and family 

I believe he is in a 100% better place than all of us right now. Stay strong you and family 

That's correct, he is in paradise now.

Tunisia, I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

May Allah reward your patience with a healthy child insha'Allah.

Thank you for your prayers. Sadly our baby son lost his battle and passed away peacefully two weeks ago. I am bereft but am grateful for the short time we had with him. His medical problems were too great for his tiny frame and time was not on his side. I can't think of anything to say. I'm sure time will heal the pain of loss or at least make it easier to bear.

Thank you Once again for your prayers.

I'm so sorry for your baby. To Allah we belong and to Him is our return. May Allah give you patience and stregnth. So difficult to console anyone in this situation. May Allah give you sabr and bless you.

Edited by Arsalan

It's still hard. I remember the smell of him, one day I know I will not be able to recall it and another part of him will be lost to me. :(

please may I respectfully as you to pray for my baby son. He was born premature at 31 weeks. He is not very well at the moment and has breathing difficulties and is fighting an infection. By Gods grace he will win his battle. I believe prayers will help so please may I ask remember him in your prayers.

Thank you

Hello

I pray for Allah for your better life. God bless you

Assalamu alaikum.