Islamic Forum
Umrah

What Is Meningitis? And It Is Compulsory Now For Umrah Visa?

Ausalamo Alikum brothers and sisters!

I am going for Umrah in this month, so let me know what is Meningitis? And it is compulsory for Umrah now?

PropellerAds

Wa alaikum assalam

welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As this section is only for introductions, please start a new topic in another section for your question/discussion., and we will be glad to respond to you there.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:

New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

We alikum esalam :) 

Welcome to the forum and may Allah accept your umrah :) Whats Meningitis ? 

And umrah is sunnah or nafl :) not compulsory, but its really great to be there, gets your imam up :)  

Meningitis vaccine is compulsory for the pilgrims of hajj and umrah you can see 

<a href="http://www.umrahpackagesuk.co.uk/meningitis-vaccine-compulsary-again-for-umrah-visa/">more details here</a>

A little off topic (sorry dot) but I remember taking that shot some years ago. For three days my body was in pain and I had a slight fever. Be prepared if you haven't taken it (prep your sick days) because you won't be feeling good afterwards.