Islamic Forum
Nile_Salafy

Child And Women's Right ?

Salam alikum, 

In 2014 3,501 child and 1,987 women have been killed by Assad. That should be in news a lot.

But also what should be more in news, how the people who claim to be human rights activists and defending children and women's right and all that rights issues they talk about REACTION !!! 

PropellerAds

Nile_Salafy , the figure for civilian casualties for 2014 is 76, 000 Killed . Total since the conflict began is over 206,000 killed .The wounded can only be estimated . About 3 million have fled and are refugees . Assad is killing indiscriminately and ISIS is killing everyone .

Activists who have gone there have been kidnapped and/or killed . What would you have the world do  ?

Nile_Salafy , the figure for civilian casualties for 2014 is 76, 000 Killed . Total since the conflict began is over 206,000 killed .The wounded can only be estimated . About 3 million have fled and are refugees . Assad is killing indiscriminately and ISIS is killing everyone .

Activists who have gone there have been kidnapped and/or killed . What would you have the world do  ?

-  Stop Assad's air force from dropping bombs on civilians. 

-  A no fly zone area for civilians that they can receive aid in.

-  Assad has been interviewed by news agencies, like he's done nothing. Get him and his regime on the list of terrorists like IS.

And WHO should do this ?  Saudi jets are now bombing Houthi in Yemen .  Turkey , Egypt , U.A.E. , Saudi Arabia , Iran , Kuwait ,Jordan , all have viable Air Forces with capability of establishing no fly zones .

The one's who  CLAIM to be defending these rights when some issue happens in the Middle East and they go whining. the HYPOCRITE UN.  

The UN ?  The U N has no power to do anything other than suggest . Besides , I think the UN has already roundly condemned the actions of Assad . Several times in fact . Assad simply ignores the U N .

It was managed to form a coalition against IS, is just a few months, and I believe all who are in that coalition are members in the UN, including western countries. You want to tell me that they can't inforce and no fly zone over Syria and destroy Assad's air force in 2 days ? 

The problem is, I think, that Russia supports Assad and no one want to mess with Russia.

Wahid

• Like 1

The problem is, I think, that Russia supports Assad and no one want to mess with Russia.

Wahid

Yeah that can be a reason, would be respected if they say it out loud. But they are still claiming to be defending child's and women's right by only whining around. 

Syria is a sovereign country , and is presently  engaged in a civil war . ISIS are out and out terrorists and they are against everyone . It is easier for the UN to gather a coalition against them . However , and you nay correct me if I'm wrong , I think the coalition against ISIS is more of a reaction of surrounding regional countries . They have requested the help of the U.S.

The Russians are tip toeing in Syria , as they know the world is watching , so they are limited in the military aid they can give to Assad . The US is reluctant to get involved militarily because in as much as the rebels go , no one know who is who , as Al Queda , and a number of groups hostile to the US ,and not necessarily involved for the sake of the rebels but instead their own agendas .

Because the U.S. got burned in Libya ,I don't think there will anything but humanitarian aid to Syria , but even that is risky ,because as I said , there are too many different factions fighting one another in Syria .

It is indeed unfortunate for the Syrian rebels . It is simply a mess as you have Turkey , who is reluctant to get involved on the same side of the Kurds , and are perplexed with relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia , for Iran is backing the Houthis , the Saudis are fighting the Houthis , Turkey needs economic relations with both Iran and Saudi Arabia . Turkey is also concerned as are the Saudis regarding Iranian involvement in the fight against ISIS .

Overall this whole thing seems to be morphing into a sectarian war with both side fighting ISIS . Yet the fates of Syria , Iraq ,and now Yemen hanging in the balance .

What troubles me most ,is the ever increasing man's inhumanity to man which seems to get worse as the days go on . Now Al Shabab as well as Boko Haram  are committing atrocities in their regions . Pakistan is considering sending Brigades to the Saudis to help defend their  borders against the Houthis which are supported by Iran .