Islamic Forum
TG1234567

Salaam Alaikum

Hello and salaam alaikum. I am a Christian who is interested in learning more about Islam and engaging in some discussion/debate with Muslims also. I used to believe the Bible is 100% God's word, but I don't anymore since I have found many errors. I agree still with some Christian teachings, but not all.

I am curious if Islam, unlike Christianity, is free of errors and I have some questions and topics I would like to discuss with Muslims, if you would be OK with that.

PropellerAds

Wa alaikum assalam

welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:

New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

Salaam Alaikum, Dot. Thank you for your kind welcome and juice, it was delicious! Was it mango? :D

Fruit ####tail, including mango  :D

I knew it! :D  Thank you for your response to my post in the "Refuting non-Muslims" section. I can't make any more replies until tomorrow, so I will write a reply today and post it tomorrow, inshAllah.

Hello and welcome TG, 

Sorry for late reply and welcome. Its great to see you join here to get more info about Islam :)