Islamic Forum
riyana

Wazifa For Love

Wazifas to marry a particular person are totally haram and forbidden in Islam.  Do not do any wazifa to marry anyone as you would be using Quran for some thing which is equivalent to black magic. You will be seriously harmed. If it was allowed, we would all be married to a movie star. 

Even if your marriage has been arranged or you are already engaged, and there are problems, you must do an istikhara only. Islam does not recognise engagement as a relationship of any kind.

If your family is arranging your marriage with someone and you wish to marry that person, you must do an istikhara only. no wazifa can be done also.

Only a Wali Allah can change your luck. no wazifa will do that for you. 

Only Allah knows what is best for you. I get a lot of emails everyday from brothers and sisters who did a love marriage. That love disappeared after few years and now their lives are literally hell. They want help to sort out their miserable lives. This is the result of marrying someone without doing an istikhara. Let Allah decide what is good for you in future. No matter how innocent your love is, there is no guarantee that you or your partner will feel the same after 5-10 years.

You can only do an istikhara as ORDERED by our Holy Prophet. The method is written in the website. If it is good for you, it will happen automatically without the need for a wazifa.

You have been warned.۔

Edit by admin: only Arabic and English are allowed.

PropellerAds

Wa alaikum assalam

welcom.gif to Gawaher

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As this section is only for introductions, please start a new topic in another section for your question/discussion., and we will be glad to respond to you there.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

As a new member, you will notice a number of temporary limitations. Please read about them here:

New Members: Read This!

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg